Trump - we need to stop people on no fly list from buying guns

So the NRA is in support of this no fly no buy bullshit, assuming there's some mechanism for people to be removed from the super secret list? Did I hear that right?

So the NRA is in support of this no fly no buy bullshit, assuming there's some mechanism for people to be removed from the super secret list? Did I hear that right?
How does one remove themselves from a list that is secret? [rolleyes]

No fly list is different than terrorist watch list. If you are on terrorist watch list, I don't want you have guns and I want you and your family packed and shipped back to the shithole Mideast.

You sound exactly like the type of person who should be on such a list.

I bet we see some variation of this no fly no buy thing signed into "law" before the end of the year. If the NRA, Trump and enough Rs in congress are entertaining the idea now we're screwed. The push will get stronger with every shooting.

Morons assume that being on a terror watch list means the person is middle eastern. People need to wake the F up and realize that our government classifies folks who believe in individual freedom and liberty as potential terrorist threats.

People seriously need to read up on things before opening their mouth in support of a secret list that takes away multiple Constitutional rights, including due process.

Here the NRA goes again trying to appease the gun grabbers while handing away OUR rights.
"I won't be on the list, what do I care?"
"Only terrorists are on the list."
".gov doesn't make mistakes."
"I trust .gov to protect me and make me feel safe."

**** you. Move to North Korea and live with people who believe in the same level of freedom and personal responsibility that you do.

This. ^^^^ anyone who thinks this list is a good idea is foolish. It will start as "common sense" to protect against the terrorists, but will rapidly become a political tool used to disarm those who don't believe in your ideology.

If they "compromise" on a no-fly list with some type of due process, do you think we could get NFA scaled back or carry reciprocity? We have to get something right?

Yea, right, "compromise". Supposed to be a 2-way street. What do gun owners get?

The same people that welcomed the PATRIOT Act are now welcoming this. It's pretty pathetic how easily politicians can scare people into giving up their rights; what's even worse is that when the people eventually wake up, the politicians just call the same infringements by a different name and people open up wide yet again thinking it's something different. You have to be frighteningly ignorant to support a secret government list that takes away your rights without due process.

No fly list is different than terrorist watch list. If you are on terrorist watch list, I don't want you have guns and I want you and your family packed and shipped back to the shithole Mideast.

How does one get on this list? Who decides who gets put on the list? What the criteria for getting on this list? How does one get off this list if on there erroneously?

Is the problem that terrorists can pass a background check because they have committed no crimes? Is the problem that they can get a gun? Or is the problem that terrorists are here in the first place via an unlawful immigration policy and virtually open borders?

Wow I can't believe a true life long staunch conservative and champion of the 2nd amendment like Dump could be for this[rolleyes]. What a F ing tool this useful idiot is. Greatest friend the Clinton crime family has ever had.

Don't panic this is going to be a strong but temporary heavy bout of incoming.
dont give an inch.
or take anything spouted by knee jerk polititans as set in stone.
donate to the NRA and GOA IF you are able.

the rights you save may be your own.

Last edited:
F the NRA. You'd have to be retarded to send them money right now, unless of course your intent is to show your support for their stance on no fly no buy.

Last edited:
Not all plans in a war are perfect ,
somthing must be at least said to quiet down the anti barrage.

so far one alligator in Florida is doing more than anyone else.[grin]

I can't believe I'm reading this on here.
What do you suggest?
fire up the just say no campaign again?

just because the NRA floats this out there doesn't mean it's going to happen, by the time it gets out of committed it will be so watered down it will have no teeth.if it goes anywhere.

there have been sponcers of their own bill that have sabotaged them into oblivion before.

dont panic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom