Trump - we need to stop people on no fly list from buying guns

There in lies the problem with the lists.i hear that the suspected terrorist watch list has 800k names on it.
So figure at a mininium 3 agents 8 hour per shift 7 days a week no holidays or vacation or sick days...
Ok know we need 800k vehicles and 2.4 million agents..

This list is just full retard.. unless somehow me make a "for profit anti terrorism" like our for profit prison system it just aint going to happen... and even then whos going to pay for it?(retorical question)

That is true, instead of shortening the list, they'll just expand the FBI 10 fold. So scratch that idea.

But it's nice to know all these Islamic terrorists doing the mass shootings were on an FBI watch list. I guess that's the meaning of the list, they watch people perform terrorist acts.

I'm not a tinfoiler by any stretch, but I highly suspect a backroom deal on this douchebag that shot up the nightclub. Feds probably investigated him (based on good intel- hell, this guy tried to become a cop and the cop school was so skeeved out by him and his father that they ratted them out) and then some "phone calls got made" because of this guys connections to his father, and possibly Obama admin connections to that guy. Then obama admin (or possibly, even one of Obama's puppeteers/handlers) told FBI to "back off" and they stopped investigating him. Or someone at FBI pulled the plug because of the "muslim card".

The article I posted in its own thread said exactly that - a DHS insider says the administration won't let DHS and FBI go after Muslims out of political correctness (or worse). The article says Mateen and the San Bernadino terrorists were linked, FBI knew it, but backed off cause they were Muslim.

[FONT=&amp]As a member of one of the National Targeting Center’s advanced units, Haney helped develop a case in 2011 on a worldwide Islamic movement known as Tablighi Jamaat, as he recounts in his new book “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad.” Within a few months, the case drew the “concern” of the State Department and the DHS’s Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Office because the Obama administration believed it unfairly singled out Muslims.

The intelligence, however, had been used to connect members of the movement to several terrorist organizations and financing at the highest levels, including for Hamas and al-Qaida.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In the immediate aftermath of the Orlando massacre, Haney has found that the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, Florida, is part of a network in the United States that originated in the Indian subcontinent.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The Fort Pierce mosque’s website features a link that demonstrates its relationship to the Shariah Board of America, a division of the Rahmat-e-Alam Foundation, which operates the Darul Uloom Chicago madrassa.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The madrassa is closely affiliated with the Institute of Islamic Education, which was a major component of Haney’s Tablighi Jamaat case.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Along with the State Department’s and Department of Homeland Security’s quashing of the case in June 2012, the administration subsequently ordered the deletion of an additional 67 records related to a report on the Institute of Islamic Education.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Haney explained that this kind of information comprises the “dots” that counter-terrorism analysts connect to form cases that are used to identify potential terrorist threats.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“This case struck me as very similar to the San Bernardino shooting case,” Haney told WND on Sunday. “I suspected that they were both part of a national and international network of organizations.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]He said that using open-source information, beginning with the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, he discovered Sunday afternoon that his initial suspicions were correct.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“It’s exactly how I would have approached a case if I was still active duty,” he said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“The FBI had opened cases twice on him, and yet they found no evidence to charge him,” Haney pointed out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“It means they didn’t go through the same basic, analytical process that I went through over a three- or four-hour period in which I was able to link the mosque to my previous cases.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...tion-orlando-terrorist-exposed/#ixzz4BlReSraU[/FONT]

Last edited:
No fly list is different than terrorist watch list. If you are on terrorist watch list, I don't want you have guns and I want you and your family packed and shipped back to the shithole Mideast.

The problem is the list is for people who haven't been convicted of (or even charged with) a crime. It's a "we think you might potentially have terrorist ties but have no evidence to support it" list. There is no due process involved, and no feasible way for someone to get removed from the list after they've been wrongly added to it. If they have evidence that someone is a terrorist or conspiring with terrorists to commit a terrorist act, they should be bringing charges against these people. Stripping people of civil rights without due process is as un-American as you can get.

They can pass this law, they can reinstate the AWB, they can add any number of new ridiculous laws they want to and it's not going to stop anything. It didn't stop anything in France. It didn't stop anything in Belgium. It didn't stop it in California. It won't stop the next one.

Last edited:
Using these criteria, government officials have secretly characterized an unknown number of individuals as threats or potential threats to national security. In 2013 alone, 468,749 watch-list nominations were submitted to the National Counterterrorism Center. It rejected only 1 percent of the recommendations.

1. You could raise “reasonable suspicion” that you’re involved in terrorism. “Irrefutable evidence or concrete facts” are not required.

2. You could post something on Facebook or Twitter that raises “reasonable suspicion.”

3. Or somebody else could just think you’re a potential terror threat.

4. You could be a little terrorist-ish, at least according to someone.

5. Or you could just know someone terrorist-y, maybe.

6. And if you’re in a “category” of people determined to be a threat, your threat status could be “upgraded” at the snap of a finger.

7. Finally, you could just be unlucky.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/25/terrorist-watch-list_n_5617599.html

https://theintercept.com/document/2014/07/23/march-2013-watchlisting-guidance/

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/terrorist-database-continues-grow-rapid-rate

But the numbers disclosed by the government show submissions have snowballed. In fiscal 2009, which ended Sept. 30, 2009, 227,932 names were nominated to the database. In fiscal 2010, which includes the months after the attempted Christmas bombing, nominations rose to 250,847. In fiscal 2012, they increased to 336,712, and in fiscal 2013 — the most recent year provided — nominations jumped to 468,749.

A counterterrorism official previously told The Associated Press that as of August 2013, there were 700,000 names on the watch list. The official spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss sensitive security information.

Seems totally legit.

Deny the rights of 1,000,000 people to save 49. Seems totally worth it.

If only we didn't have that pesky Constitution and Bill of Rights that keeps getting in the way.

Nothing will appease the anti-gun crowd apart from turning the U.S. into the UK. Any incremental change will be forgotten when the next shooting pops up and then they will be looking for another round of appeasement. The Rs are idiots to even play this game. They control the senate. What happens is completely on them. And if the result is further gun control of any sort they deserve to lose every election coming up.

Nothing will appease the anti-gun crowd apart from turning the U.S. into the UK. Any incremental change will be forgotten when the next shooting pops up and then they will be looking for another round of appeasement. The Rs are idiots to even play this game. They control the senate. What happens is completely on them. And if the result is further gun control of any sort they deserve to lose every election coming up.

This. We all know this. If Trump comes out and says that he discussed this with the NRA but has issues with the lack of due process and other questions and concerns about this secret list, it will go along way to rally the base to his side.

Meanwhile morons like Chris Murphy keep on pushing for more gun control which only pisses off the GROWING (13 straight months of record background checks and counting) number of gun owners in this country. This can be a Yuuge advantage for Trump if he plays his cards right.

Today Pelosi shut down further persuing a new AWB in the House! Why? B/c she is smart an doesn't want to give the Donald any momentum.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ejects-gretchen-carlsons-assault-weapons-ban/

That is true, instead of shortening the list, they'll just expand the FBI 10 fold. So scratch that idea.

But it's nice to know all these Islamic terrorists doing the mass shootings were on an FBI watch list. I guess that's the meaning of the list, they watch people perform terrorist acts.

GUESS is the key word here since nobody knows what it takes to get on or off of one of these fu(kin 'lists'

The problem is the list is for people who haven't been convicted of (or even charged with) a crime. It's a "we think you might potentially have terrorist ties but have no evidence to support it" list. There is no due process involved, and no feasible way for someone to get removed from the list after they've been wrongly added to it. If they have evidence that someone is a terrorist or conspiring with terrorists to commit a terrorist act, they should be bringing charges against these people. Stripping people of civil rights without due process is as un-American as you can get.

They can pass this law, they can reinstate the AWB, they can add any number of new ridiculous laws they want to and it's not going to stop anything. It didn't stop anything in France. It didn't stop anything in Belgium. It didn't stop it in California. It won't stop the next one.

Yeah, the Feds can make any list they want (people whose name rhymes with 'farteen') - but none of them should be used to circumvent legal channels, which seems to be the goal here.

Just what the Statists left needs, an arbitrary and unadjudicated method to bypass due process and take the guns away from anyone they want. Awesome Donald.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bet few people know how big these lists are - Trump probably think there's 5000 people on the no-fly list, not a million.

Right. I have heard numbers like 47,000 on terror watch list but when you add up that with no-fly list and a couple of other lists it's well over a million. Even Hank Stoltz was flipping out about this yesterday morning on CRN

- - - Updated - - -

Just what the Statists left needs, an arbitrary and unadjudicated method to bypass due process and take the guns away from anyone they want. Awesome Donald.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Donald doesn't think in terms of the Constitution when considering new legislation or regulation. That is my big issue with him.

While Hillary being the Constitutional Scholar that she is......................

I can count on one hand the number of politicians that actually respect the United States Constitution.

Trump is sliding - and just won't make it - sucks, but remember - STAND FAST when the chips are down - make them decide, not just perform.

Some of it is fear, though. The more established dems know that politically gun control is a loser of an issue. When bugeyes pelosi was speaker of the house, she wouldn't even cosign onto half of moonbat mccarthy's anti gun AWB renewal thing that came up every year... because she didn't want it to go anywhere and cost the dems even more seats.

-Mike

Hahaha, why am I not surprised?

[h=1]EXCLUSIVE: Omar Mateen's brother-in-law REFUSES to say if he knew about terror plot as it is revealed gunman sold him the deed to his $165k home just two months before club massacre - for only $100[/h]

Back
Top Bottom