Trolling the ATF at Shot Show

Funny. And yes, secretly putting a misspelled sticker over their sign sure has finally shown them who they're dealing with. I'm sure they're shivering in fear now. Geez, let's key their rental cars on our way out.

morans.gif

Those dildo ATF agents at the show most likely are no longer "field agents" as field agents of most, all the federal agencies don't like thier picture taken or being where thier picture can be taken. The reason is that it compromises thier ability to screw us.
Take pictures of every ATF agent you know and post them, better yet do it all federal agents that you know and post them.

They are most likely two guys that were willing to get dirty looks for a few hours a day in exchange for fully funded travel to Vegas for a week. They work for the ATF, so they're already used to the entire shooting world thinking they're a bunch of *******s, so, like someone else said - the funding was in the budget, someone had to go, and it's never hard to find someone to take funded travel orders...

I thought they were ATFE. Oh, I found it:

Q: What is the name of the new agency going to the Department of Justice and what acronym will it use?

A: The Homeland Security Act transfers the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms from the Department of the Treasury to the Department of Justice - to take effect on January 24, 2003. The Homeland Security Act designates the new name as the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives". The acronym to be used by the new Bureau remains ATF . The B for Bureau and the E for Explosives will not be used.

BATFE... reminds me of a favorite term of Skysoldiers,,,

2324533432_atf11_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

White Feather

I thought they were ATFE. Oh, I found it:

Q: What is the name of the new agency going to the Department of Justice and what acronym will it use?

A: The Homeland Security Act transfers the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms from the Department of the Treasury to the Department of Justice - to take effect on January 24, 2003. The Homeland Security Act designates the new name as the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives". The acronym to be used by the new Bureau remains ATF . The B for Bureau and the E for Explosives will not be used.

BATFE... reminds me of a favorite term of Skysoldiers,,,

2324533432_atf11_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

White Feather

Then why did Scriv used to bust my balls for using ATF back when he was allowed on NES??

That is winning at it's highest form.

"Highest form" would have been if they tattooed it on the ATF director's forehead. That is pretty high up on the list though...

- - - Updated - - -

I would of used Greek to spell it like I did for my tattoo.

Guns AND a foreign language tattooed on your body? You MUST be a terrorist...

They are most likely two guys that were willing to get dirty looks for a few hours a day in exchange for fully funded travel to Vegas for a week. They work for the ATF, so they're already used to the entire shooting world thinking they're a bunch of *******s, so, like someone else said - the funding was in the budget, someone had to go, and it's never hard to find someone to take funded travel orders...

Yes, but how many hookers did they kill after the show?

Would like to see a YouTube booth review on what these guys say to people who stop by.

By no means am I a fan of the organization but, I spent a good 2 hours talking to them at shot show. They are IOI's. Industry Opperations Investigators. They are there to help FFL's and answer questions that some of us might have. Many people go to shot show who are just starting out and many people take advantage of asking them questions. They also conduct presentations at Shot Show University that go over how to remain compliant and other useful and helpful things. I'm going next year so we can take troll requests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom