• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trolling the ATF at Shot Show

Yep, my fellow countrymen are fed up with that clown. Wait a little, then watch and learn. This gonna be good.

Yep, my fellow countrymen are fed up with that clown. Wait a little, then watch and learn. This gonna be good.

I've been reading a little here and there about Hollande and what is going on over in France - it sounds like full retard over there.

- - - Updated - - -

Melon Labia

[rofl]

That's the best one yet.

Can you imagine thinking that you won the internet with a troll like that…….just to keep hitting refresh and seeing commando after commando telling you that you spelled it wrong?
[puke2]

Why are they even allowed in? They are not friends of the shooting public, so why the **** do people let them in? To show we are trying to get along? Puhlease.....
i will check if they are at any gun show i might attend and if they are i will write to the other sponsors and tell them that i will not be attended and why. Rally cry: BOYCOTT

Rally cry: BOYCOTT

DID SOMEONE SAY BOYCOTT!?!?!? I GOT A CHUBBY!!

41-fI2EyIdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

At initial glance the guy pulling the sticker off looked like Heinrich Himmler,, looking for a few seconds will dispel that but the thought was there.

I'll see your ATF molon labe trolling and raise you a POTUS molon labe trolling:

molon_labe_limo.jpg

That's kicking it up a notch. Not sure I'm swinging a pair big enough to do that. I'm thinking the Secret Service would be more apt to shoot first and figure out what you were trying to do after they bag and tag you.

That's kicking it up a notch. Not sure I'm swinging a pair big enough to do that. I'm thinking the Secret Service would be more apt to shoot first and figure out what you were trying to do after they bag and tag you.

You'd be surprised. I worked a protection detail, and I had to get in front of a guy heading for EAGLEOPFOURPACKAGEALPHAACTUAL before the SS Detail Supervisor got off his ass.

This was supposed to say: "ATF" not "AARP"

simmons.jpg

[video=youtube_share;mEtcHdDyEvo]http://youtu.be/mEtcHdDyEvo[/video]

Back
Top Bottom