Trigger job for Glock 17

I disagree. Glock triggers basically suck. I carry and compete with Glocks. I own four of them. They have a lot of advantages. But the mushy Glock trigger just isn't very good and that makes it harder to shoot well.

But so far I haven't found any particularly good solution to improving them. The 25-cent trigger job plus a minus connector helps a bit.
that's your opinion and you and anyone else are certainly entitled to that. However I think people over think stock triggers especially in Glocks, I've owned 6 different Glocks, no Gen 1 though and never once had an issue with any of them, gen 2 and gen 4 17 included.

Don't know if its central enough for you, but Sergey in Natick. Nice guy. Can't speak to his pistol work, but he did some amazing stock work on one of my shotguns. http://www.rustbluing.com/index.html

And these guys are just down the street and specialize in tactical. I bought my first Glock from them. If they can't do it, they sure could point you to one who could.
http://www.gfaarmstec.com

Last edited:
Yes, thank you. Definitely would like some recommendations of a good armorer/smith, preferably close to central ma.

I'm looking to smooth out the trigger and reduce the pull. I tend to shoot left with my G17. Yes, some of this is operator error, but it's noticeably worse than when I shoot my Gen 2 G19 and my 226.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If this is all you want, buy a ghost 3.5 connector, PM me, and I'll toss it in for you. I'm in Worcester area.

We all know Glocks are cheap and ugly plastic but work 99.9% of the time , if you want a crisp break then spend the extra 300 and up on something else. I don't nit pick a Glock because they are what they are

Last edited:
Yes, thank you. Definitely would like some recommendations of a good armorer/smith, preferably close to central ma.

I'm looking to smooth out the trigger and reduce the pull. I tend to shoot left with my G17. Yes, some of this is operator error, but it's noticeably worse than when I shoot my Gen 2 G19 and my 226.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you're shooting left even off a bag drift the rear sight a little to move your groups

Back
Top Bottom