• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

I'm no cat owner, but I wouldn't altogether rule out a young one of these. It's small, but is there any way to get a scale of its size? Unlikely, but possible.
MountainLionFeeder_small.jpg

If the tripod is the same size the ones in the "War of the World" then thats a dammmmm big cat....run runnnnnnnnnn

Looks like I have to move my camera down, or the snacks out...The little bastard took a bite through my Bushnell and didn't bother to leave me a pic. I opened up the camera and water came out. Looked in the top, clean hole. No electronics damage - he bit through the door. Gorilla tape and it's back in action...
EK000056.jpg

How about a hug?

EK000055.jpg

If anyone wants to rent my farm for Moose season its in NH in zone G1 and this guy is less then 100 yards from the house multple times.

Attachments

• moose.jpg
    moose.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 147
Looks like I have to move my camera down, or the snacks out...The little bastard took a bite through my Bushnell and didn't bother to leave me a pic. I opened up the camera and water came out. Looked in the top, clean hole. No electronics damage - he bit through the door. Gorilla tape and it's back in action...

crap. I just picked up one of those spendy cameras, and didn't think much about the "bear box" they had available.

Just some random cam pics I pulled last night from the last 3 days. Note in pic one: She got into a scrap with something:

EK000029.jpg

I'm going to get this little bastard...

EK000099.jpg

All does and little ones so far...

EK000095.jpg

Oh yay - a turkey party..

EK000086.jpg

He's a frequent flyer now - there's a bigger one wandering in, but staying off camera:

EK000047.jpg

EK000053.jpg

EK000069.jpg

Sooner or later...I'm gonna getchya sucka:

EK000056-1.jpg

How high are your cameras off the ground usually ? Iv been putting mine about 16-24 inches up .. usually about 18 really

About 4-feet. I think the height is good, (recommended by manufacturer). I think I have too much of my food too close. the camera is getting tripped quite a bit and based on where I see the most clear pics, I have about 1/2 of the food out of view of the camera...I'm getting a lot of these:

EK000064.jpg

EK000046.jpg

I am looking to buy a trail cam for my stand. I want silence and no flash. Reviews on this stuff is all over the map. Some say they are great and then same cam others say they are the worst.

Looking for some NES reviews. I was looking at a Bushnell..was around 220 bucks.

I am looking to buy a trail cam for my stand. I want silence and no flash. Reviews on this stuff is all over the map. Some say they are great and then same cam others say they are the worst.

Looking for some NES reviews. I was looking at a Bushnell..was around 220 bucks.

If you can afford it, that's a good choice. Superb battery life, great vid. and stills.

I've used the cheap, normal flash type. And I've used the "red" LED flash type. Surprisingly, the normal flash didn't seem to spook them as much as the "red glow" camera. I decided to upgrade, and went with the Bushnell HD MAX, for $205. Seems to be the best bank for the buck (ha!), judging from reviews & feedback. I've only just placed it, so no captures with it yet. Setup was quick and intuitive.

Covert blows all the big names away at a cheaper price. Just a little over a cnote each. Many guys over at huntingchat dot net are having great results with them. Plan on picking up a couple myself very soon.

So almost 15 years in IT and I cannot figure out how to post an image, like MASSMARK! Help!!!

AHHH! Thanks StevieP

JK - start with a photobucket account...If you click on quote on my posts, you'll see the image codes. Going green would be great as well - it's the best 21-bucks you can spend...[cheers]

Back
Top Bottom