• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Almost forgot my other Bear encounter this weekend.
The detail is amazing, chain sawn then burnt.
My wife said get'em both, see yellow arrows.

View attachment 517757

Those are pretty good. Love the expressions on the one in back you grabbed and the little dude up front. I would be tempted to buy some as well.

I drove over to North Conway last week, and probably 5 minutes before I hit Conway there was a place on the right with a life sized bull moose carving. Was darn tempted to stop, but was afraid of the price tag and the weight. There is a store front in Bath on 302 and a place on US3 between Brtistol and I think Hill that I want to check out as well. Can't do anything for a couple years until my house gets built though.

I paid $800.00 for the two of them, half of them were already sold.
The detail is incredible, he does it because he enjoys it, he ain't getting rich.

Of course he's driving a $50K truck. :D

Just kidding as judging from the high vis jacket, the dude works for a living.

I would say you paid a fair price. Any idea how often he is out there, or is it just a few times a year during tourist seasons? I like them.

Of course he's driving a $50K truck. :D

Just kidding as judging from the high vis jacket, the dude works for a living.

I would say you paid a fair price. Any idea how often he is out there, or is it just a few times a year during tourist seasons? I like them.
His name is Al Reynolds, he's semi retired and a Jefferson Fireman.
That was Sunday mid AM, I've got his card and phone number, at home.
I'll post it tonight.

Note to self, the early days of hunting season isn't the time to waltz into BJ's thinking you'll be able to grab 18 packs of lithium AAs and 32GB SD cards. Place was cleaned out-had to get batteries from Lowes and (affordable)SD cards from Amazon. I had some laying around, but not enough to set up three new cameras.

Doesn't help that I impulse bought three cameras the other day. Moultrie Mobile Deltas were on sale at Cabelas for $80-we'll see if the bad reviews are true. 🙃

Note to self, the early days of hunting season isn't the time to waltz into BJ's thinking you'll be able to grab 18 packs of lithium AAs and 32GB SD cards. Place was cleaned out-had to get batteries from Lowes and (affordable)SD cards from Amazon. I had some laying around, but not enough to set up three new cameras.

Doesn't help that I impulse bought three cameras the other day. Moultrie Mobile Deltas were on sale at Cabelas for $80-we'll see if the bad reviews are true. 🙃
Don’t forget grocery stores like Shaws or CVS. Batteries can be had for cheap and in bulk. Cards are about $30 for a 10 pk of PNY 16bg SD cards but a quick check shows them oos. They do have the micro SD card with SD adapters for the same price on Amazon Prime.

Don’t forget grocery stores like Shaws or CVS. Batteries can be had for cheap and in bulk. Cards are about $30 for a 10 pk of PNY 16bg SD cards but a quick check shows them oos. They do have the micro SD card with SD adapters for the same price on Amazon Prime.

Yeah, no idea why I keep buying the 32s when I know 16s will do for how I use it, but it's all good. I like pricy Sandisk stuff.

Back
Top Bottom