Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

First set of pics from my new land were kind of a bust, but that was all my fault. I was in a hurry and getting destroyed by bugs when I placed the camera, so I just dropped it in one path. I've since moved it to a better spot.

I already knew there were deer and turkey. My neighbor has bears, and judging from the beer poop I found so do I.

Congratulations-it's a boy.

05310044.JPG

First set of pics from my new land were kind of a bust, but that was all my fault. I was in a hurry and getting destroyed by bugs when I placed the camera, so I just dropped it in one path. I've since moved it to a better spot.

I already knew there were deer and turkey. My neighbor has bears, and judging from the beer poop I found so do I.

Congratulations-it's a boy.

View attachment 489978
Last couple weeks have been really bad for bugs. Skeeters are super aggressive even while moving fast through my woods. I have to go in fully clothed in my hunting gear with no skin showing but that’s not happening in 90+!

I have like 30 or 40 vids of where the bears bedded down with the cubs f***ing around in front of one of my cams. It’s too bad they are just in the background though so the quality is poor. Being that I caught a juvi on camera this very day 30 mins before I walked by to pick up the sd card is amazing. I’m sure some of you guys have some close calls too. He would have scrammed I’m sure but I do carry my sidearm everyday just in case. (Absolute last resort for wildlife always)

He would have scrammed I’m sure but I do carry my sidearm everyday just in case. (Absolute last resort for wildlife always)
Yeah, blacks are pretty chill unless they are with the kids. 95 times out of 100 both parties are surprised as heck and the black hauls ass in the opposite direction. Gets the blood pumping though.

Bobcats are amazing to watch.

My wife and I saw two juvenile mink down in RI at the waters edge. Happened too quick for a picture but was really neat to see.

Bob
I was swimming with a mink a few years ago in the St. Lawrence River. It swam right by my side rubbing up against me. Scared me to death since it came from behind me at full speed.

I’ve got a lot of critters traveling through, and some making dens in my back yard. I see glowing eyes most nights when I let my dog out. I bought a camera and programmed it tonight, putting it up tomorrow. I’ll post pics/vids when I see something interesting.

I like the fawn pics almost as much as the buck pics. Interestingly the buck worked the licking branch and pissed in the scrape

Attachments

• 325F075D-DBD6-4ADC-B4C5-F3C62EC02B07.jpeg
    325F075D-DBD6-4ADC-B4C5-F3C62EC02B07.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 14
  • 5918ECC8-00E8-4C89-91A7-D1B202AAD530.jpeg
    5918ECC8-00E8-4C89-91A7-D1B202AAD530.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 14
Some from the 166 pics that came off the SD card today. I put another camera on the other side of the land and am looking forward to seeing what is over there.

Most of the pics are deer or raccoon. Lots of pics of deer hauling ass too. Definitely porcupine and will wait until a better pic(note taken if I get a dog after I build). Only one single fox pic-which is definitely different from my herd of foxes and coyotes where I live now.

That's a healthy girl.
06040015.JPG
One of a couple boys.
06090039.JPG

Just because
06270143.JPG

Ok, first time with my new camera, this guy visits my back yard. He’s about the size of my 100# dog (+/- 10-15) at that vantage point. I couldn’t get the video to post??? @djbradles, the info strip on your cam looks like mine, do I need to post video from another platform?

DAC0AA86-165F-432E-94B0-105B5CE4ABA0.jpeg
D68A3BF0-212C-4368-AE9E-F0BAE92D9072.png96E4D3CF-348A-45F7-A0DD-A69FFA44C8F7.jpeg
for size approximation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom