Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

I don't think it's a deer, hope you are still monitoring the area.
Very actively monitored (I get new uploads every morning). Usually deer, fox, porcupine.
24n0hva.jpg

Is this in MA?

Absolutely. I tried calling him in last night, in anticipation of some moon light. Got out at 10pm, setup the caller, and began to wait for the moon that never made it out of the clouds. I was only setting there for about 5 minutes when I adjusted my seating position, and... BUSTED! He must've been curious about the noise, and sneaked in. I was in a treestand, and he was 25' away from me when he bolted. I could hear him creeping back but there wasn't enough light to work by.

Absolutely. I tried calling him in last night, in anticipation of some moon light. Got out at 10pm, setup the caller, and began to wait for the moon that never made it out of the clouds. I was only setting there for about 5 minutes when I adjusted my seating position, and... BUSTED! He must've been curious about the noise, and sneaked in. I was in a treestand, and he was 25' away from me when he bolted. I could hear him creeping back but there wasn't enough light to work by.

Wow, he's big (and extra wolfy looking), good luck.

Had a grazing party at my house late tonight.

That's some smooth video action. Next season...

What's the heat signature at low center from? Residual heat after transitioning from inside to outside?

Last edited by a moderator:
my 3 year old daughter is really interested in animals and what lives behind the house in the woods so got a cam and set it out got over 100 pics first week and 50 the next week
HUNT0068.jpg
HUNT0010.jpg
HUNT0102.jpg
HUNT0021.jpg
HUNT0116.jpg

mine just came in from Amazon, hopefully I get some good shots like yours.

The only thing that I find a bit of a pain with the camera is you have to set the time on the sd card with your laptop but for cheap money camera and pretty clear pictures I will deal with it. Seems to be pretty good on batteries too.

The only thing that I find a bit of a pain with the camera is you have to set the time on the sd card with your laptop but for cheap money camera and pretty clear pictures I will deal with it. Seems to be pretty good on batteries too.

that went smooth, stuck it out in the back 3 acres, we'll see what we get. I know there has been a group of coyotes running though there, raccoon, possums, skunks, etc. It's nice and simple, perfect for me I think.

Back
Top Bottom