Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Nice survivor to target next year.

IMAG0277.jpg

Couple bunches of does

coyote

[video]https://youtu.be/eY5UM7QWIOI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
That made me hungry for the Turkey Farm restaurants, Harts, Greenridge etc.
He was back again this morning.
16ghcp5.jpg

I moved the camera over to the other side over there and closer to ground level. Should have a good shot of whatever it is in the next couple of days. I will update.

pulled the card with my Daughter tonight been a few weeks been to busy to get out there little awkard explaining this turkey to a 3 year old she had a bunch of questions have a bunch other cool pics will post later
HUNT0119.jpg
HUNT0106.jpg HUNT0116.jpg HUNT0142.jpg

Last edited:
MFDC2066.jpg MFDC2067 - Copy.jpg Check out the time stamps on these two pics. My grandson took that buck with an arrow the next weekend, it ran 300 feet down hill across a creek and dropped at the edge of neighbor's soy field.

MFDC0242.jpg I took the one on the left last rifle season with an 8mm K98 Mauser. Grandson took the one on the right, same deer as above via archery. This pic, they're in velvet.

Something under my deck has been driving my dogs crazy, while I wasn't looking they have dug about half an inch into my trex deck! I set up the trail camera where I saw a little spot and got a picture of the beast this morning.

Mouse 4-6-16.JPG

Seems too small for a rat, body is about 3-4 inches. Apparently it got too brave, i came back from lunch and couldn't get them to come in the house because they were now playing with this:

46.JPG

461.JPG

Big field mouse? Rat? I should have got a better picture of the face, it has big round ears like a field mouse

Back
Top Bottom