Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

i had seen this deer in person several times and was hunting him for a while. I did a write up of my adventure on another thread.

when I finally got him though, local guys heard about it and have been forwarding trail cam pics they had of him. I guess there was a few of us quietly trying to catch him off guard!

PICT0043.jpg PICT0142.jpg

Didn't upload these pics sooner, because *I* wanted to shoot them. These pics were taken in Grafton. Would be interested to known if anyone here got one of them, or if they're still out there for next year?

If you did shoot one, well now at least you've got a trail cam pic of him while he was still alive...

'bout sums up my season.

IMAG0009_zpsb3ed8a78.jpg

IMAG0018_zps6c3a84e1.jpg

you can see flecktarn actually is pretty effective in the new england woods though.

Better than no pictures and a missing camera. It appear's by how close that one was that they probably saw it.

My older one that the display went on is a Moutrie. The one I just bought from Graf's last year is a Bushnell . Never got a single picture out of that one.

No warranty on the Bushnell or is it past the time? I would give them a call and see if there is anything they could do for you. It never hurts to try.

No warranty on the Bushnell or is it past the time? I would give them a call and see if there is anything they could do for you. It never hurts to try.
I bought it a few months before I had time to put it on a tree at our house up in Maine. I bought it from Graf's and they said if I was to have problems with it to send it directly to the factory and they'd probably end up charging me to fix it. Not one picture from it and they might charge ME ?? When I was going over the paperwork I saw something that would've warned me had I seen it before I bought it......Made In China.
It was an expensive lesson on my part.

I bought it a few months before I had time to put it on a tree at our house up in Maine. I bought it from Graf's and they said if I was to have problems with it to send it directly to the factory and they'd probably end up charging me to fix it. Not one picture from it and they might charge ME ?? When I was going over the paperwork I saw something that would've warned me had I seen it before I bought it......Made In China.
It was an expensive lesson on my part.

Humm, I think I would still try to speak with the company unless that camera is a few years old and see if they could do anything for you. And on the part about sending back to the factory, the two little Coverts I picked up recently say the same thing, send to us, not where you purchased it at.

If I may ask, what model was it?

Humm, I think I would still try to speak with the company unless that camera is a few years old and see if they could do anything for you.

If I may ask, what model was it?
Sorry, I just saw this. The company's guidelines are with the paperwork I got with the camera. Looks like they make as much or more on working on defects than they do with the actual sale.
I'll see if I can find what model it is sometime this week.

I set up my camera about 15 yards from my living room window, sometime around New Year's Day. We already knew the yard rats were pawing things up under our apples trees, and the January thaw caught them in action. I picked just a few of the better pics.

Most look like does, but one of them is particularly thick. Have bucks already shed antlers in northern NH?

EK000029.jpg
EK000018.jpg
EK000015.jpg
EK000009.jpg
EK000007.jpg

How do you add a picture or video?

I have hundreds to share.
If it's a file on your computer, click "reply to thread". Or, "quick reply" then "go advanced".

Scroll down to "manage attachments", and use that to upload your pics.

Or, put your pics on an upload site like picassa, etc., then use the IMG tag to share the URL directly to the pic.

Wife and kids got me a Moultrie M-880 for my birthday.
My first camera. Set it up today so hopefully we'll have some pics to share soon.
Lots of yotes and deer passing through behind the house...

First pic of something other than my dog...

MFDC0010.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom