Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

I've seen the kid in the hat once before. He walked past this site and then came back approximately ten minutes later. These two did the same but came over to the stand behind the camera. I don't think they saw the camera, but if they did they didn't obviously mess with it. Regardless, after not seeing anything more at that location and with the increase in human traffic it's been moved.

Thanks,
Fitz

Not getting much on my camera, some turkeys and lots of Doe, I decided to move my camera. Decided I was going to move it to my old spot from a few years ago, I was strapping it to the tree when he started. Bastard couldn't have been 30 yards from me snorting up a storm and pissed I was there. Got the cam up and got out of there in a hurry, hope it gets a pic of him.
I need some pics like that. ^^^^^

I found some new land to hunt and this is the first time in 4 yrs i've had bucks on my camera. I think this is the smaller of the two. To say i'm excited is putting it lightly. [smile]

I pulled my cameras last week, as this it that time of the year that they seem to grow legs...
All my stands are officially ready to hunt, and I won't be returning to those spots till its time to hunt them. Cameras will go back in at some point nowhere near my sets now, and will use whatever info I get from them for possible locations next season.

DMAX...dont fret...once the rut kicks in the bucks will come in looking for those does...but, its always nice to get bucks on camera!

I usually see them first week of November. Darn does are always there. They must be off in the deep woods or swamps somewhere. I just love seeing them on camera.
Hope to see my giant again this year.

Not mine, but some funny ones:

1. rom Our 2008 Trail Cam Contest
  2. Click on the following photo albums or scroll down to view some unique pics:
  3. Funny Trail Cam Pics - Doblelol.com
  4. Funny Game Camera Pics ‹ Moosicorn Ranch
  5. More trail camera pictures.
  6. The 50 Best Trail Cam Photos of 2010 | Field & Stream

2_2.jpg

I usually see them first week of November. Darn does are always there. They must be off in the deep woods or swamps somewhere. I just love seeing them on camera.
Hope to see my giant again this year.

I usually don't see them until late October. I basically rely on the does that stay in my area to bring the bucks in.

wok4.jpg

First one of the season! Haven't had a camera out long since the last one was stolen earlier this year sadly. Will be setting out two more and moving this camera tomorrow. Hope to have more picture soon.

Back
Top Bottom