Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

I'm heading in tomorrow after a few weeks off. Camera check, and cutting lanes.
Few more weeks and I'll be out of my area till its go time.
I'll probably move my cameras to a different spot for the remainder of the year.

[cerberus];3379788 said:
Moved spots yesterday. I went out to check on it this morning and change a setting i forgot to and got a good bit of activity on it this morning. It was these two kiddos, and the mom for a few hours.

MFDC0053.jpg
That little spikehorn looks like the only deer I ever shot. [grin]

Here are a few. This buck is coming in once in a while. Good mix though Moose, bear, deer, coyote, fox, and racoons.

[cerberus];3380280 said:
I wish I had moose and bear. I don't think they live around here anymore.

I don't know just where you are in So. Maine, but if you're that close, there are some bear just over the river in NH, northern Strafford county. Been a but since we've seen a moose though. A few years ago there was a small black bear treed in downtown Rochester.

[cerberus];3380295 said:
I'm about 10 minutes from Rochester or scummersworth.

Last time heard anyone talk about a bear, I was 12 maybe and it was chewing on a neighbors piggy.
Got to the Town of Lebanon website and they've got some pictures of a sow with two cubs that were hanging around last year. My wife and I have beehives in Lebanon and our neighbors have seen a bear in our backyard as recently as last week.
Unfortunately neither of my game cams are working right now. My Moutrie I can't read anything on the screen and my Bushnell I JUST bought from Graf's isn't taking pictures.

Got to the Town of Lebanon website and they've got some pictures of a sow with two cubs that were hanging around last year. My wife and I have beehives in Lebanon and our neighbors have seen a bear in our backyard as recently as last week.
Unfortunately neither of my game cams are working right now. My Moutrie I can't read anything on the screen and my Bushnell I JUST bought from Graf's isn't taking pictures.

I hope mine holds out. I would be pissed if it stopped working for the amount of money it was.

MFDC0026.jpg

MFDC0005.jpg

[cerberus];3381153 said:
I hope mine holds out. I would be pissed if it stopped working for the amount of money it was.

MFDC0026.jpg

MFDC0005.jpg

I'm not a hunter so forgive my ignorance, but what is that PVC piping on the tree, some kind of feeding device?

I am having a hard time letting it sit, I love seeing the photos of what is out back.

MFDC0207.jpg

If I could keep all the people out who feel like the can hunt on anyone's property and rip down hunting by permission only signs I might be able to let these guys grow up a bit.

Just put my first camera out on Saturday morning..

My dad on the prowl...
WGI_0008.jpg

And a few visitors this morning...
WGI_0015.jpg

Moved the camera tonight to get a slightly different perspective.

A buddy of mine in San Jose, CA lost a pet rabbit in his yard. The creature pictured jumped fence, clawed the rabbit out of its cage, or simply broke the cage and ate it. The mountain lion (yes, CA DFG confirmed it), came back a few times looked for its second meal, and was captured on the camera.

The other rabbit, must have witnessed the horror show, went mental for the next few days, so my buddy had to put him in the house or let him roam in the yard (so he could hide himself in small places). In the end, my friend had to return the rabbit to its first owner (or shop) because it simply couldn't recover from the scare.

IMG_md_20130115224953_000.jpg IMG_md_20130119010029_000.jpg Motion_02.24.2013 23_19_58.jpg

I am jealous of all the good bucks you guys have. I have only gotten two spike horns on my camera, and with the number of hunters in my area I am sure someone is going to blast em this year and talk about shooting the biggest buck ever.

Be prepared for them to change patterns soon. You may be seeing them now, but they could vanish soon and vice versa. And if your the guy who has a thousand dollar bow, 8 stands and all season to hunt you should be ashamed if you have to measure the antlers to make sure its legal. Let them grow and atleast start to show if they have potential. I really think MA should change the size of antlers required. I've got some bucks and bear to share but photobucket is still giving me a hard time.

Back
Top Bottom