• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trafficking Ring Moved Nearly 300 Guns From GA to PA

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Last edited:
Back of envelope math (pre-plea deals of course):
  • 300 counts of selling without a license: 10 years each = 3,000 years in prison
  • 300 counts of straw purchases: 10 years each = another 3,000 years in prison
  • Facing 6,000 years of ass pounding but knowing you have achieved greatness on EVERY US FEDERAL WATCHLIST: Priceless.

Last edited:
What a retard.

I mean seriously how would someone think they could get away with that. It's not like he sold a gun to his felon buddy, just indiscriminately bought triple digits in his name and resold them illegally.

• 300 counts of selling without a license: 10 years each = 3,000 years in prison
  • Facing 6,000 years of ass pounding but knowing you have achieved greatness on EVERY US FEDERAL WATCHLIST: Priceless.
i do not think he will go to jail at all.
would be worth to track it, to see how it will end up.

He told several lies unchallenged by the so-called tv jawhorenalist.
One being that he did not have to show ID. That is a requirement.
Background check is required.
His activity would have set off a red flag at ATF buying that many guns.
Straw buyers are rarely ever prosecuted. But few buy as many guns as he did.
So, I'm going to go with "total set up for the media and ATF" to grab headlines and push for more gun control laws that criminals will ignore.
What the follow to this just disappear.

So....I'm guessing that the NH "gun show loophole" and taking said firearms out of NH isn't a thing anymore.

He'll plead to one count and get credit for time served

So 10 months with good behavior.

Its the same reason that major drug trafficking arrests occur due to a missing license plate or running a stop light.
Well, a lot of those arrests are pretextual, they are just looking for an excuse to pull over and search someone they know is a dealer. My favorite from years ago was when they pulled someone over for "...a routine traffic stop. Subject consented to a search of their car. After removing the door panels...

60 page indictment.

The fact this guy, without a lawyer, was flapping away in an interview with local TV station is stunning. Confirmed he knowingly set out to accomplish this set of federal felonies.

Darwin Award material.

60 page indictment.

The fact this guy, without a lawyer, was flapping away in an interview with local TV station is stunning. Confirmed he knowingly set out to accomplish this set of federal felonies.

Darwin Award material.

Useful idiot for the democrats, just like Juicy

Why is it that every person involved in some type of crime is always reported to be a rapper? If I were to commit a crime, would I be identified as a shade tree mechanic, or a grilled meat enthusiast?
Nooo...you'd be identified as an aspiring rapper.

What a retard.

I mean seriously how would someone think they could get away with that. It's not like he sold a gun to his felon buddy, just indiscriminately bought triple digits in his name and resold them illegally.
quote-quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own-joseph-stalin-51-5-0516.jpg

He'll plead to one count and get credit for time served
He'll flip and rat out the entire gang he was fronting for.

Someone has to arm the Kenyan Crackhead’s army.
I half heartedly tried to search for the story but couldn't find it. I recall thinking at the time, "Gee the feds sure are super serious about cracking down on crime involving guns". Not. Couldn't have possibly got off any easier without just being let go.

An enterprising young man would have packed the magazines with Fentanyl and Doubled his profit margin for the same trafficking dollar...

That's the problem with today's utes... No Imagination...

Hell. He never even crossed borders...

Back
Top Bottom