• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Took an anti-gun liberal to the range last night

Good to know. Should have read it somewhere but I swear I totally missed the law on casings. Was going to make a few key chains out of those and hand them out to my nephews. -- kidding.
Wait, once they are altered, they cease to be illegal right?

Do you want to be the test case?

This just needs to happen by every gun owner. If we can reach out to at least one or two "antis" it will go a long way. So far since I received my LTC three years ago, six people I know have received their LTCs.

If you can believe one time I had a woman with me who had never shot before. After shooting the .22 I took out a SSA nickel colt I had with pearl grips. She actually begged me to hold it and shoot it. I explained that the .45LC was a lot more powerful than the .22 but she still insisted. I gave the gun to her, reached around her from behind to help her control it and she shot it. She shot it many times. After we were done she looked at me and said holding that gun was "sexy" to her and she had gotten turned on. We left the range and got better acquainted at my place. This is a true story. I guess this anti gunner was worth converting![wink]
Why telling now to us married with kids! Wife gonna keep track of my ammo now.

We started with the SR22 and he had good time shooting that. After a while we stopped and I got out the M&P. He looked like he was going to wet himself.

That, that, thats an ASSAULT WEAPON!

He didn't catch on that they fire the same .22LR ammo, at the same rate of fire (one per trigger pull), and thanks to dumbass MA laws, both can only hold up to a ten-round magazine.

So were you able to convince him that just because the M&P15-22 "looks killy" that it's just another gun?

Also, I hope you kneed him in the nads for being such a pussy to start with. Just sayin'.

It'll be even better (sadly) when he says "Oh, I want this one and that one..." and you say "Sorry, those aren't on the Super Secret Squirrel List". "What do you mean? I can't just get whatever I want?"

Good work. It is the irrational fear of guns that creates the conditions allowing people like this guy to infringe on our rights. Take away the fear and replace it with familiarity. Can't hurt can it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

With some coaxing I got him to fire it down range...

Fast forward about 300 rounds later and he's asking me when we can go again. [smile] On the way home he even suggested that we should bring his wife next time too. Hopefully a pair of moonbats will be converted. At least he seems well on his way.

Awesome news.

Don't worry about the moonbattery stuff. Remember, a pro-gun moonbat (they exist) is better than an anti-gun moonbat.

Rep points awarded for your efforts!

So say this guy buys a gun..after you wasted a lot of cash in ammo trying to turn him into a gun owner.

You know what you have if he ends up buying a gun ?

Another MA Liberal gun owner.He will still vote for commies, and he will not hesitate to turn you in when the time comes.. after he hands his guns over to the authorities.

Remember,their core beliefs are a LOT different than a Conservative,and firing a pistol will not change them.

Personally,I wouldn't waste the ammo..

Do you think Liberals get together and say:

Hey,Let's take a Conservative to the food stamp and unemployment office so he can see the plight these poor people are having..maybe we can get him to vote for Obama!!

I don't think so.[smile]

Last edited:
So say this guy buys a gun..after you wasted a lot of cash in ammo trying to turn him into a gun owner.

You know what you have if he ends up buying a gun ?

Another MA Liberal gun owner.He will still vote for commies, and he will not hesitate to turn you in when the time comes.. after he hands his guns over to the authorities.

Remember,their core beliefs are a LOT different than a Conservative,and firing a pistol will not change them.

Personally,I wouldn't waste the ammo..

Do you think Liberals get together and say:

Hey,Let's take a Conservative to the food stamp and unemployment office so he can see the plight these poor people are having..maybe we can get him to vote for Obama!!

I don't think so.[smile]

That may be true with some of them, but not all. I was never a flaming liberal, and I was always distrustful of authority, but before I owned guns I thought such ridiculous bullshit like "the Democrats are better" and other such nonsense. The process of becoming a legal gun owner in MA really opened my eyes to the real nature of the state.

Now? I've read up on libertarian philosophy, I think both Democrats and Republicans are full of shit, and I've realized that most of what the government does is illegal and/or immoral.

I'll add another story to the mix:

I took my friend to the range for his first time. He isn't (and wasn't) a liberal, but his experience with guns was limited to popular entertainment (video games, TV, movies).

After taking his first shot with my 1911 (I didn't own anything smaller than a .45 yet), he says (paraphrased): "Anyone who thinks playing video games trains you to shoot a gun is an idiot."

I believe education about guns really can bring many people over to our side, or at least make them realize that gun control doesn't work.

[smile]

That may be true with some of them, but not all. I was never a flaming liberal, and I was always distrustful of authority, but before I owned guns I thought such ridiculous bullshit like "the Democrats are better" and other such nonsense. The process of becoming a legal gun owner in MA really opened my eyes to the real nature of the state.

Now? I've read up on libertarian philosophy, I think both Democrats and Republicans are full of shit, and I've realized that most of what the government does is illegal and/or immoral.
Greg, I disagree as well, some will never be converted and will turn in you and their guns, clearly we see that happening in NY. Others will eventually be forced to resolve the conflict in their mind caused by this event...

For those who aren't about the more sinister aspect of gun bans (i.e. CONTROL), the anti ideology requires a pretty significant amount of ignorance, willful or otherwise not to crumble. The idea of "I can't defend myself, so why bother?" falls apart. The whole concept of banning guns to make us safer is a house of cards/lies and it crumbles pretty quickly without constant reinforcement.

Questions about other aspects of the ideology start to bubble up.

We aren't selling a "a story," it is the truth, so if given a chance it will show the lies which required 50 years of programming to appear as true.

You also don't need to convert every one of them, just enough to make the sheep left out in the cold fear being "different" more than they fear firearms. They will slide on a pair of whatever shoe is popular at the time and push to the center of the herd when that happens.

People, thankfully, have a lot of trouble applying murderous ideologies to those they know. Heck, most would not even be able to apply fair legal punishment to those they know - could you put your granny in prison for life for possessing a machine gun?

Unfortunately, they have no trouble putting "them" in prison or allowing the state to kill "them." So, we need to get rid of the concept of "them" when it comes to gun owners. The media and antis are trying to dehumanize us so that we are more easily rounded up and slaughtered. Putting a gun in their hands and spending the afternoon with them, makes the job of those trying to dehumanize, harder to impossible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom