• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tommy guns expert needed for SyFy Channel - URGENT !

Geez Boris. As I mention, you should hit on Michelle rather than Snooki.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michelle-myers/30/28/947

2525671.jpg

vs

snooki-baby-470x313.jpg

I'd hit 'm both. Snooki with a rock, Michelle with my well, you know....

I'd sooner support Hillary for President then help that channel create yet another abyssmal Syfy original.

I don't know... I kind of liked the one about the giant prehistoric sand sharks (these were sharks that swam THROUGH sand!). Gave a whole new meaning to "Landshark!"

i agree if it was the one with macgyver in it...

He was actually in all of them (cameos in Atlantis and SGU)

You're thinking of SG1, Mark....which is pretty good in its own right, but really, its like comparing Return of the Jedi to Empire Strikes Back. Both great, but no contest on which ones better (hint:Empire/SG:U)

Atlantis was somewhere out in Attack-of-the-Clones-ville, IMO.

email sent, waiting for reply ... [rolleyes]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Boris again.

Syfy needs to get back on the stargate game, and fast.
Yes. Atleast 5 more seasons of SG:U are in order.
Best stargate they made, hands down.
Agreed. I, personally, enjoyed Atlantis, but SG:U was an excellent spin-off as well. Really, all the Stargate series were awesome.

Now, if we could only do something about getting Firefly back...

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Boris again.

Agreed. I, personally, enjoyed Atlantis, but SG:U was an excellent spin-off as well. Really, all the Stargate series were awesome.

Now, if we could only do something about getting Firefly back...

I was pizzed when I learned that show died after one season. Once I saw Nathan Fillion on Castle and Morena Baccarin on V, I knew it wasn't coming back. :(

I bought it on BluRay.

I was pizzed when I learned that show died after one season. Once I saw Nathan Fillion on Castle and Morena Baccarin on V, I knew it wasn't coming back. :(

I bought it on BluRay.

Firefly: I was pizzed the other night when I saw Summer Glau on the firefly marathon comicon discussion panel.....and she was no longer super hot...only just regular hot.

I am a leaf on the wind. I love how this went from Tommy Guns to Stargate to Firefly...all some of my favorite things. I was actually more fond of Kaylee (aka Jewel Straite), who makes an appearance on Atlantis. Isn't it great how inbred SciFi shows are..oh except for Terminator, Sarah Connor Chronicles - that was just some dumb sh*t for Summer Glau.

I am a total geek.

Remember Dollhouse? That was the best show for eye candy.

Back
Top Bottom