Today’s finest gun manufacturer is…

Did you not know of hkparts.net or something?
Or and aftermarket spring suppliers like wolfe?
Sheesh. Kids these days.

This was in the mid 1990s. The first web browser only came out in 1994. So finding such parts online wasn’t a thing. And the gun was too new for aftermarket spring suppliers to have parts for it.

Sheesh. Kids these days.

This was in the mid 1990s. The first web browser only came out in 1994. So finding such parts online wasn’t a thing. And the gun was too new for aftermarket spring suppliers to have parts for it.
Didn't know the time frame. My bad.

As someone who has a number of HKs (p2000 9, p30s 9, p30l 9, HK45t, HK45c,USP9, USP9c, USP9T) and picked up a USP45c just this evening, might I also suggest considering a Walter PPQ M1 or a PDP compact?

Of all my guns, even over my Legion P229 and my 1911s, and even though my EDC is now a G19, if the zombies come and I head for the hills, my USP9 is the one that's coming with me. There's just something about it that comforts me. It's a really boring shooter, because it does the job right every single time. I've had several HKs over the years, and I just really like this one. Didn't like the VP9 as much. The P2000 was ok, and I loved my HK45c, but the USP9 just fits my hand perfectly. I only carry the G19 because I have yet to find an OWB holster for the USP9 that rides high enough to conceal well for my shape and how I wear my pants down low.

As someone who has a number of HKs (p2000 9, p30s 9, p30l 9, HK45t, HK45c,USP9, USP9c, USP9T) and picked up a USP45c just this evening, might I also suggest considering a Walter PPQ M1 or a PDP compact?
Can’t find a PPQ anywhere, some LGS fudd said they were discontinued

Back
Top Bottom