To shoot or not to shoot hmmmmm...

"Never fired"; What's the point ? [thinking]

Some people like the quality and craftsmanship and have no interest in firing certain guns. I bought a NIB Browning Hi Power as I absolutely love their feel and balance and how they point but I cannot shoot them due to "hammer bite". Same with Colt SAA. I have one which is unfired. I am a huge fan of the history and makings of the guns but I do not enjoy shooting the SAA.

Everyone has different reasons for buying what they buy and they should be respected.

dude... it's an AK. crappy gun, and there's 50 million of them in circulation. that'd be like garaging a Ford Taurus as an investment. it may be worth something. 300 years from now.

Actually if its what he says it is it will only increase in value. Its not like we're talking about a Century Arms built Romi. Chinese AKs increase in value every day, and that was even the case before the Obama buying panic. I agree with keeping parts like the mags and accessories still in the wrap. Just use the rifle. Its when you have all the goodies and box that go with it and they're still new that you don't decrease any collectability.

Back
Top Bottom