To all you FUDD's on NES

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hear FUDD, I hear hunter as in Elmer Fudd. If that is not the case, then I'm wrong and have the wrong definition. What I see happening is a wedge being driven between different factions of gun owners by Democrats and some of the comments here prove it is working.

I quoted the right guy. I also don't know any firearm owner in this state that votes for anti gun laws. I'm sure they're out there, some are even on NES, I just don't know them, nor chose to.

I, unfortunately know a few, relatives here in Berkshire County on my wife's side. Her sister and her husband are Obamanauts from North Adams, and they fancy themselves "responsible gun owners". They have a cheapo Fudd gun cabinet with Fudd shotguns on display. The husband is the Great White Hunter. He baits for deer and is a semi-literate ****knuckle. They don't think people need those deadly assault weapons. Then there's my wife's cousins in Great Barrington. Dedicated Reds who think it's a good idea for them to have a gun, but the rest of us, not so much. And they think concealed handguns are are harmful to children and other living things.

Some of these people just ... trust Barack and Deval to do the right thing. They don't think that they have anything to lose by licking the hand that holds their chains. I hate the bastards.

When I hear FUDD, I hear hunter as in Elmer Fudd. If that is not the case, then I'm wrong and have the wrong definition. What I see happening is a wedge being driven between different factions of gun owners by Democrats and some of the comments here prove it is working.

No comments by the Casual Gun Owners themselves are driving the wedge, we arent, we are standing up for our rights, they are the ones who are sharing the view to take them away

I have a friend who voted for Obama in the first election. He thought he would do well in turning the economy around. He didn't think he would pass any gun legislation. He now regrets casting that vote. He only owns shotguns and rifles for hunting, and one Walther pistol. He has no scary-killy guns. I call him a fudd just to piss him off and light a fire under his ass that our rights are not negotiable. He gets it now, but goddamn, I really question his judgement since he drank the first-term coolaid. [hmmm]

But they aren't coming after my guns. No one should have a fully automatic assault rifle with 100 round clips!

[/Sarcasm]

Got my numbers from Firearms Records Bureau, but i will contact GOAL and see if they have hard numbers...

Not sure where you found your numbers, I found mine:

Gun Ownership, by State - Guns, by State - Gun Owners Percentage by State

In any case, the lower number you claim makes the situation even worse as far as being outvoted, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, the lower number you claim makes the situation even worse as far as being outvoted, etc.

I am sure there are a million threads on this, but it doesn't sound like the new CT ban is as bad as the existing MA laws that are already in place?

EDIT: Not validating or supporting it, but just making a point.

Chris

CT just banned all ARs. ALL OF THEM. PERIOD. No transfers of the existing ones and they all need to be registered along with every mag you own that holds more than 10rds, also never transferable.

CT is far worse than MA now. Moving to MA would now be a step up. This emergency bill, which is how they by passed the CT mandated public hearings on bills, was a clear ploy from the start. Every committee meeting and hearing they held on the other 20+ bills was a complete sham to waste progun people's time. They announced the bill Monday, wrote it Yesterday morning, and voted on it less than 12 hours later in the senate.

They also made it clear that many people wanted confiscation and that there will be more laws proposed in the next 6 months.

Got my numbers from Firearms Records Bureau, but i will contact GOAL and see if they have hard numbers...

- - - Updated - - -

From what I have read here, the FRB may not be the best place to get stats.

A simple example: In a few years I will be leaving this state. When I go, the FRB is not going to know that I left, taking my guns with me. But they have busily added me to their list as a gun owner.

It also seems that they lost or destroyed a lot of records some years ago.

At any rate, the numbers at this level don't matter much. Gun owners are way outvoted, liberals have a death grip on the state, and everyone else could care less. Not a good prognosis.

Agreed....One would think that with the Constitution on our side it would be a no brainer....Simple fact is we need numbers. We need to get people licensed.

From what I have read here, the FRB may not be the best place to get stats.

A simple example: In a few years I will be leaving this state. When I go, the FRB is not going to know that I left, taking my guns with me. But they have busily added me to their list as a gun owner.

It also seems that they lost or destroyed a lot of records some years ago.

At any rate, the numbers at this level don't matter much. Gun owners are way outvoted, liberals have a death grip on the state, and everyone else could care less. Not a good prognosis.

divide and conquer, liberals are really good at this if you haven't noticed. You give them an inch, they take a mile and make sure everyone is happily distracted to not notice the next mile, and the next and every one after that they take

Hunters are not all fudds. I don't know many hunters that are. Most fudds I know, sit and drink at a gun club, don't shoot, don't hunt anymore, and dictate to anyone who owns more than an over/under how wrong they are.

One my good friends is a fudd, and he doesn't hunt or even own a long gun. He owns 1 handgun, and believes no one should own an assault weapon. Mostly because he is new to firearms, and hasn't yet been bothered to learn what the media is lying about. He doesn't understand the history that it is in fact his handgun that the antis want to ban, it is just at this point in history, semi automatic rifles and shotguns are in the crosshairs, and the handguns are next.

It's your job to wake him up.

I may be in the minority, I have an unrestricted LTC from non-green town, my youngest son went to get his LTC-A and I told him to request a H&T for his first license, I didn't want him carrying with the attendant risks (mainly lawsuits if you ever use it)
I also told all my boys that once they get an LTC they have to be squeeky clean, no drinking and driving etc as even one DUI and you lose your LTC for an awful long time.
When they have moved out of the house and are out of College go for an unrestricted license if they are under my roof they dance to my fiddle and I don't need the hassle, if they want an All Lawful Purposes then move out and pay for everything themselves.
Ben Cartwright 3/25/2011

Sounds like FUDD talk to me Ben.. We never forget on NES, you can't trust your sons and want them to get restricted licenses [rolleyes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom