• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

To all you FUDD's on NES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
To all you FUDD's on NES who have said that the proposed gun laws in Mass will never pass, WAKE UP!
NY is gone, CO is gone and now CT is gone, will Mass be far behind? I think the anti's are having woodies over the other states and we won't be far behind!

CO they don't care they are going to lose millions in revenue, CT will lose Stag and Colt, and they don't care, it is for the children.

I don't see anything in any of the laws that address mental health or criminals just the usual targets

Everyone was worried about a Fed ban. In the mean time it's the states that are ****ing us over. I am sick to my stomach and just about ready to lose my mind.

Agree. I am afraid it won't matter if the fudds wake up or not, because if they wake up and take part in the conversation, they will help pass these bills not shut them down.

Mass was the most violent of the northeast states including NY and NJ according to the FBI, where are the laws to control that?

We are screwed!

Fudds are little more than modern day Tories. Not to be trusted, not to be accepted- their ignorance makers them just as dangerous to freedom as the most zealot fascist.

They kill us by way of acting like one of us, but are willing to play nice with the authority to save their own skin. They are worthless, vile oxygen thieves unworthy of being pissed on whilst ablaze.

For all of you advocating compromise in the hopes that the man will go easy on you, you are unwelcome. Don't like what I have to say? Tough. Maybe next time you'll stop being sellout cowards

To all you FUDD's on NES who have said that the proposed gun laws in Mass will never pass, WAKE UP!
NY is gone, CO is gone and now CT is gone, will Mass be far behind? I think the anti's are having woodies over the other states and we won't be far behind!

CO they don't care they are going to lose millions in revenue, CT will lose Stag and Colt, and they don't care, it is for the children.

I don't see anything in any of the laws that address mental health or criminals just the usual targets

I am sure there are a million threads on this, but it doesn't sound like the new CT ban is as bad as the existing MA laws that are already in place?

EDIT: Not validating or supporting it, but just making a point.

Chris

Last edited:
I am sure there are a million threads on this, but it doesn't sound like the new CT ban is as bad as the existing MA laws that are already in place?

EDIT: Not validating or supporting it, but just making a point.

Chris
CT went MA lite with a magazine twist. No approved handgun lists yet, i just dont know how the children are safe, if we dont have a handgun list?

The next mass shooting will take care of that. It wont be a case of "how come these restrictive gun laws didnt stop it" but " we didnt go far enough...we must take more"

Sent using my all knowing google phone

It is all the fudds fault! Right. They did it.

If the fudds had joined ranks, none of this would have happened. Sure.

This kind of talk makes me sick. It is beyond stupid. You could get every "fudd" in MA to protest and vote, and gun owners would still be outnumbered here. Way outnumbered. Only 12% of the people in MA own guns. The rest could either care less or hate guns.

Why don't some of you clowns see if you can alienate some more people? Call them traitors, tell them they are worthless, ad nauseam. That should convince them of the error of their ways.

Quite a few on this forum remind me of liberals. Scream stupid insults. Blame someone else if it does not go their way. Demonize anyone who does not agree 100%.

The simple fact is that this area of the country, NY, NJ, MA, CT, RI has been run by liberals for a very long time. This didn't just start today, it started years ago. No one could be bothered back then to nip it in the bud. No one wanted to stand up, it was easier to blame someone else, like liberals. Now the liberals have you attacking "fudds". Just like they attacked you.

I said this before and was told (FUDD) that I was nuts (so who is nuts NOW) I bet 50% of the people on here never go and vote

It is all the fudds fault! Right. They did it.

If the fudds had joined ranks, none of this would have happened. Sure.

This kind of talk makes me sick. It is beyond stupid. You could get every "fudd" in MA to protest and vote, and gun owners would still be outnumbered here. Way outnumbered. Only 12% of the people in MA own guns. The rest could either care less or hate guns.

Why don't some of you clowns see if you can alienate some more people? Call them traitors, tell them they are worthless, ad nauseam. That should convince them of the error of their ways.

Quite a few on this forum remind me of liberals. Scream stupid insults. Blame someone else if it does not go their way. Demonize anyone who does not agree 100%.

The simple fact is that this area of the country, NY, NJ, MA, CT, RI has been run by liberals for a very long time. This didn't just start today, it started years ago. No one could be bothered back then to nip it in the bud. No one wanted to stand up, it was easier to blame someone else, like liberals. Now the liberals have you attacking "fudds". Just like they attacked you.

Wtf

Fudds are terrible and my criticism of their hypocritical asses here on NES - one of whom tried to start a countergroup to ItsTime, which would have essentially ceded to some of the antis demands, comes to mind.

but I digress.

For all the fuddery, which should be condemed, many of the "hardcore" 2A supporters fell asleep at the switch, no doubt while watching a NutnFancy video in their 5.11 tactical thongs. I've been screamin since the first rally, that we need to be active and united and unwavering - sure, you say no compromise, but if you're not writing senators, making phone calls, taking folks to the range, blogging, you aren't doing your part.

Yes, fudds suck, fudds are worthy of derision, but before you cast that blaming stone, ask what you've done for the movement. Ask yourself, seriously evaluate your answers and instead of pointing fingers, get off your asses.

Gun control is coming at a time when the economy is near implosion, jobs are scarce and crime is going up, even if the news media isn't reporting this. The sooner you get out there, read, interact and build sustainable communites of like minded folks, the sooner you're going to be in a position to make something good of your time and contribute meaningful action to a movement that desperately needs it.

Stand. Be Counted. FIGHT.

So, the Democrats plan of divide and conquer is working well I see. I can see that most of the posters here have no idea what's being done to them. I was on the common yesterday, as I have been for EVERY rally for over 40 years.

Sadly, FUDDs support the NY/CO state approach to gun controls. FUDDs are the enemy.

You sir, are the reason these laws get passed. It's all your fault. You let them (Democrats) lead you down a path that you fell for hook line and sinker. You might as well have a ring in your nose so they can lead you around some more.

You sir, are the reason these laws get passed. It's all your fault. You let them (Democrats) lead you down a path that you fell for hook line and sinker. You might as well have a ring in your nose so they can lead you around some more.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Fudds are part of the problem, no gun owner should have voted for Obama, that much is given. No Gun Owner should be in favor of any of these laws. If you are you dont deserve the freedom you are given

Incorrect: "Only 12% of the people in MA own guns."

Less wrong: 6.65 million in Massachusetts (6,646,144) and roughly 265,000 firearms owners makes the numbers to be around 4% of the population. if we rounded up to 300K it would be 4.5%

Sorry found updated #'s and as of 11/12 it was around 255K or 3.8%

Last edited:
As long as some gun owners believe we dont need those evil black rifles we will always be divided. Their is no unity when a percentage think you dont have a right to those firearms you own

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Fudds are part of the problem, no gun owner should have voted for Obama, that much is given. No Gun Owner should be in favor of any of these laws. If you are you dont deserve the freedom you are given

I was at the rally yesterday. I saw bus loads of sportsmen clubs, hunters and others alike show up. Look at the pictures posted on this site and see how many orange vests you see. Each one of them a hunter. I hunt, I also have NEVER voted for any gun restrictive law. I talked with Alan Gottlieb yesterday for a short period of time. I reminded of a time about 25 or 30 years ago the he, Roy Innes (NRA BOD), Mike Yacino and I locked arms and marched around the state house.

I quoted the right guy. I also don't know any firearm owner in this state that votes for anti gun laws. I'm sure they're out there, some are even on NES, I just don't know them, nor chose to.

I was at the rally yesterday. I saw bus loads of sportsmen clubs, hunters and others alike show up. Look at the pictures posted on this site and see how many orange vests you see. Each one of them a hunter. I hunt, I also have NEVER voted for any gun restrictive law. I talked with Alan Gottlieb yesterday for a short period of time. I reminded of a time about 25 or 30 years ago the he, Roy Innes (NRA BOD), Mike Yacino and I locked arms and marched around the state house.

I quoted the right guy. I also don't know any firearm owner in this state that votes for anti gun laws. I'm sure they're out there, some are even on NES, I just don't know them, nor chose to.

i know a few people who support gun ownership but also support the AWB, it makes no sense to me. I also know Gun Owners who voted for Obama, thinking he wasnt going to push gun control. They are definatly out there, there have been articles posted on here that quote MA gun owners who are fine with the state gun control proposals

- - - Updated - - -

And saying it's all the fudds fault is promoting unity huh?

There is no unity, how can there be unity if they say things such as noone needs a 30 rd magazine, you dont need an AR-15 to hunt with, etc. They share the same belief as the ANTI's, can you be unified with someone who wants to take your guns away?
Just because a person owns guns doesnt put them on our side. Is Mark Kelly on our side.............NO, he owns guns

Hunters are not all fudds. I don't know many hunters that are. Most fudds I know, sit and drink at a gun club, don't shoot, don't hunt anymore, and dictate to anyone who owns more than an over/under how wrong they are.

One my good friends is a fudd, and he doesn't hunt or even own a long gun. He owns 1 handgun, and believes no one should own an assault weapon. Mostly because he is new to firearms, and hasn't yet been bothered to learn what the media is lying about. He doesn't understand the history that it is in fact his handgun that the antis want to ban, it is just at this point in history, semi automatic rifles and shotguns are in the crosshairs, and the handguns are next.

I dont see FUDD on the acronym list.
Been here a whyle see the word all the time.
assume it is a gun owner who tends to be moderate and not not really push the cause. Maybe old school target shooters etc.
what is the actual definition?

assume it is a gun owner who tends to be moderate and not not really push the cause. Maybe old school target shooters etc.

Its basically a casual gun owner, a person who necessarily doesnt believe in the 2nd amendment. They will sometimes say, oh you dont need a 30 rd magazine, if you cant hit what your aiming at with 1 rd then you shooting be shooting, crap like that. Alot of FUDDs are against AR-15s etc.

Elmer Fudd. See mark Kelly, Biden etc. " I'm a gun owner myself, I hunt, I just don't believe people needed own military style weapons."

These people actively work against and are more damaging than antis.

Less wrong: 6.65 million in Massachusetts (6,646,144) and roughly 265,000 firearms owners makes the numbers to be around 4% of the population. if we rounded up to 300K it would be 4.5%

Not sure where you found your numbers, I found mine:

Gun Ownership, by State - Guns, by State - Gun Owners Percentage by State

In any case, the lower number you claim makes the situation even worse as far as being outvoted, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure where you found your numbers, I found mine:

http://usliberals.about.com/od/Elec...s-As-Percentage-Of-Each-States-Population.htm

In any case, the lower number you claim makes the situation even worse as far as being outvoted, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom