Time for some changes at Ames

Nothing beats an org (any org) with "president for life" policy!!! [rolleyes]

What could possibly be wrong with that? [thinking]

Regardless of the Sec. of State filing, the Bylaws supersede all else. Good luck.

I know they are dealing with that 1% that won't give up. I know the members over there are smarter than to belive all they are told. Check your old newsletters or ask the secretary for the minutes. Ira has burned to many bridges for his numbers to work. I have all the old letters and I'm sure past secretary's have the old minutes to confirm Ira is wrong. Ira has spun so many lies he has cornered himself, he should just let the election process play out if he has nothing to hid!?

If you check back far enough you will see the Treasurer has failed to file reports in a timely manner. He chooses to file when the President is being contested. I find the timing on this suspect.

Got my sign ready! Can't wait for tomorrow! Good luck, I hope the members do the right thing and vote for a President that is for Ames and not himself! Jim can bring Ames to par with other clubs in the area. He wants what is best for the club, NOT lining his pockets with club money!

Fencer, Billy, Marcus, Masshack...all of you...I miss you all of you too. You still have my info...Call me or email me. VOTE FOR JIM!!! Fencer, I have a new piece that you two have to try!

Fencer, Billy, Marcus, Masshack...all of you...I miss you all of you too. You still have my info...Call me or email me. VOTE FOR JIM!!! Fencer, I have a new piece that you two have to try!

Awesome Shel!! I will tell Jake. He wanted me to say hello and tell you he can't wait to see you. Hope you are well and will catch up as soon as we can

Last edited:
These are the times that try men's souls!!

Members of Ames, I know there are many out there that prefer to shy away from the drama but tomorrow join us for the most important meeting in recent Ames history. Tomorrow September 10th at 6:30 pm make your voices heard. If you are ambivalent or on the fence, come just to ask questions and learn about the inner workings and finances of YOUR club.

Missing money, Bogus incedents, and Tax Liens on a lot of the property. The Membership has been lied to enough. Now is the time to save your Club! Jim will make this happen! Go to the meeting and review the facts then Vote for the future.

Ill tell you what happend Ira would not let the club members beheard there had to be over 100 members present, it was also suggested that there be a independent audit due to the fact that the club owes back taxes to stoughton and is losing land. How ever ira would not let them speak and said the only way there would be a audit is if the bored agrees to. Also there was no election Ira wont stand for it

You had a 100 members, unless Ira own's the club I would have a vote of the members thier and threw his ass out the door.

Back
Top Bottom