• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Three People Shot to Death in Dorchester Last Night

I registered on this thing, just to say that you people have made some of the most ignorant f***ing accusations I have ever heard.
Especially Jar.

To all of you, yes these were innocent deaths. This young man, who I won't name, lost his life with so much more ahead of him. And now myself, along with the rest of his family and friends have to grieve our recent loss.

Think before you f***ing type. And f*** Obama? Your ass is stuck with him for another 4 yrs atleast so grow up or try to become president.

Welcome to NES. I'm sorry that the welcome is overshadowed by your loss. Needless to say, your first priority should be your friends and family now as you try to rebuild.

A lot of what's said on internet forums ought to be taken with a large grain of salt. I think Jar's comment was tongue-in-cheek, but I don't want to "speak" for him.

Ostensibly, there's going to be a lot of less-than-positive comments for many of our elected officials here. Clearly, our deeply flawed public policies only inflames inner-city violence. And folks like Martha Coakley, Deval Patrick and Barack Obama hold nothing but disdain for responsible, law-abiding and peaceable gun owners.

Are you suggesting that a disarmed populous is a better alternative?

No. I'm simply stating that armed, law abiding citizens aren't always going to prevent scum bags like this from doing horrible, cowardly acts. The victims were literally sitting ducks. If you read any of my posts you'd see that I am quite pro gun.. but you need to be realistic about what that means in a situation like this.

dorchester

I used to travel to friends in dorchester in the 50s.was a working mans naborhood like roxbury wher I lived.then in moved the blacks,first thing I knew was trying to decapitare a punk breaking in to my an others cars.the naborhood knew me and knew I kept an eye out for everyones vehicals.I got out in 1955.screw kennedy and his imports.now I am in a black naborhood but no one wants to rob me.and I still watch out for my nabors.but my 90 acres keeps me separated.and constant gun fire is sure a deterant.there are 4 deputies on a shift for the countie and the sheriff will tell you to take care of the problem your self.very few dont have a gun in their house and truck.

f*** Obama.

These senseless killings could have been avoided if Obama would just go to Dorchester and declare murder illegal.

Now you know darn well that these people were out 4am doing their thing with his voluteerism program. Working with the community, building a bond and the like! [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom