• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Three People Shot to Death in Dorchester Last Night

When does the street violence end? IMHO, when every law-abiding, peaceable citizen can carry a gun...

Three people killed in Dorchester shootings
By Laurel J. Sweet

Three people were shot to death outside a party in Dorchester early this morning.

A male Boston police said was in his late teens and two women in their early 20s were sitting in a car outside 41 Mt. Ida Road when someone apparently opened fire on them at 4 a.m. Police did not immediately release the victims’ identities.

Homicide investigators are urging witnesses to help them sort out the facts and circumstances of the triple murder. Anyone with information is urged to call them at 617-343-4470 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-494-TIPS or text TIP to CRIME.

Police said they will protect the names of anyone wishing to remain anonymous.

Link: http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1161987

Quote:
Three people killed in Dorchester shootings
By Laurel J. Sweet

Three people were shot to death outside a party in Dorchester early this morning.

A male Boston police said was in his late teens and two women in their early 20s were sitting in a car outside 41 Mt. Ida Road when someone apparently opened fire on them at 4 a.m. Police did not immediately release the victims’ identities.

Homicide investigators are urging witnesses to help them sort out the facts and circumstances of the triple murder. Anyone with information is urged to call them at 617-343-4470 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-494-TIPS or text TIP to CRIME.

Police said they will protect the names of anyone wishing to remain anonymous.

Gee, thats awful white of them![rolleyes]

I sure the shooter was licensed, and the gun used was on the EOPS list [rolleyes]

It's a sorry thing that three more people lost their lives, I'm not belittling that fact.

It is another poignant example that the current gun control laws here in MA are useless.

I feel for them if they were innocent victims. Since they were in a car outside a party in Dorchester at 4am, they probably weren't.

No good ever comes from a story that starts:

"sitting in a car outside of a party at 4 am" it is almost as predictable as "outside a strip club at 2 am"

Scary.

I just saw on the front page of Sunday Globe there were also 3 dead in Milton this morning. A 23 year old slashed the throats of his two younger sisters, the youngest was 5 and just had her birthday. Fortunately there will be no costly trial as the dirtbag was ventilated by police when they broke down the door.

Patrick,Murray,Coakley
How could this be? We have the best gun laws in the land. Maybe we need more feel good GUN laws.

Some levity guys...bro-bama has nothing to do with this...at the moment.

The issue here, is, its our own state attempting to dry out our rights as individuals in the peoples "republic" of Massachusetts.
To protect our selves and each other.

Get pissed at our own state politicians and self-righteous BS they force upon you and I, 1st...

Rite now bro-bama has his hands full, thank god.

The shootings are another stat now. Thats it. They each had lives. They do not now. That situation has to do with a type of attitude in our culture, not politics, in this situation.

Keep it in perspective and dont misguide anyone of your own.

hope Im not speaking out of turn.

respectfully

jason

f*** Obama.

These senseless killings could have been avoided if Obama would just go to Dorchester and declare murder illegal.

No, he doesn't have to declare murder illegal, he just says, "Change and hope will get you through! Now give me your change, and you can keep your hope."

Scary.

I just saw on the front page of Sunday Globe there were also 3 dead in Milton this morning. A 23 year old slashed the throats of his two younger sisters, the youngest was 5 and just had her birthday. Fortunately there will be no costly trial as the dirtbag was ventilated by police when they broke down the door.

OMG!
This is an outrage!

Patrick,Murray,Coakley
How could this be? We have the best gun laws in the land. Maybe we need more feel good GUN laws.

What we really need is more KNIFE Laws.
Call your legislators now and demand stricter knife controls.
I propose the following new restrictions:

A strict One-Knife-A-Month limit.
No knives with folding blades.
All knives must be serial numbered and registered with the state.
A maximum 10 serration limit per blade.
Strict licensing and background check requirements for all knife purchases.
No out-of-state or mail order knife purchases.
No plastic, ceramic or other non-metalic blades that can easily pass through airport or courthouse metal detectors.
All knives must be stored in a locked safe when not in use.

I urge everyone to support theses reasonable restrictions.
It's for the children.

I registered on this thing, just to say that you people have made some of the most ignorant f***ing accusations I have ever heard.
Especially Jar.

To all of you, yes these were innocent deaths. This young man, who I won't name, lost his life with so much more ahead of him. And now myself, along with the rest of his family and friends have to grieve our recent loss.

Think before you f***ing type. And f*** Obama? Your ass is stuck with him for another 4 yrs atleast so grow up or try to become president.

I registered on this thing, just to say that you people have made some of the most ignorant f***ing accusations I have ever heard.

Congradulations on your first post here.
I noticed you only used the "F" word three times.
I can tell that you're well on your way to making lots of new friends.
So don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

I sure the shooter was licensed, and the gun used was on the EOPS list [rolleyes]

It's a sorry thing that three more people lost their lives, I'm not belittling that fact.

It is another poignant example that the current gun control laws here in MA are useless.

Especially Jar..
Any chance you could enlighten us to what Friday, Jar, and the others said was incorrect ? Did you know who did the shooting ? If what was said was incorrect why don't you step up to the plate and point out the flaws. I think you'll find most if not all the posters here on NES will listen to your explanation and treat you with far more respect than you have shown them. If you can back up what you say then let's hear it.

Scary.

According to the Boston Globe, the youngest victim was decapitated!
Best Regards.

Any chance you could enlighten us to what Friday, Jar, and the others said was incorrect ? Did you know who did the shooting ? If what was said was incorrect why don't you step up to the plate and point out the flaws. I think you'll find most if not all the posters here on NES will listen to your explanation and treat you with far more respect than you have shown them. If you can back up what you say then let's hear it.

Agreed. As someone who has actually been out in less desireable neighborhoods at 4 am, I'd like to here the ... rest of the story.

Apparently there was a party of some sort going on at a residence. Maybe a beef developed. Will witnesses clam up or come forward? Somebody knows or saw something.

Especially Jar.

To all of you, yes these were innocent deaths. This young man, who I won't name, lost his life with so much more ahead of him. And now myself, along with the rest of his family and friends have to grieve our recent loss.

Think before you f***ing type. And f*** Obama? Your ass is stuck with him for another 4 yrs atleast so grow up or try to become president.

You are taking things out of context.

And yes,f*** Obama.

When I worked in the finer sections of Boston, I'd read the Herald monday morning before I hit the streets and on most of my routes I'd go by at least 1 major crime scene from over the weekend

As far as I'm concerned put them in a circle and let them open fire on each other

"Neighborhood parks have always been flashpoints for turf battles and trespassing and several city parks (including Walsh, Dorchester and Ronan) have repeatedly been the scenes of homicides since the 1980s."

This was in the Ronan Park area. Lots of Dorchester is fine. I was there this morning in the
vicinity of Dudley and Cottage Street. Not a problem.

Especially Jar.

kjordan, I am sorry for your loss. I truly am, and I offer my sympathy.

Whether or not these three people "should" have been there is beside the point, at least to me. Any American should be free to be anywhere in public at any time. Whether or not it was wise to be at that particular place at that time is another question entirely.

As to the political comments, I'll only say this:

This is a gun forum. Many of the people, myself included, live in states like Massachusetts that have severely restrictive gun laws, often restrictive to the point of absurdity. These laws have been sold to the citizens as a solution to crime and criminal actions. Yet, strangely enough, the violence continues and escalates despite all of these laws.

Most of the people on this forum understand that gun control isn't about controlling guns, it's about controlling people, and it's a miserable failure on both counts. There are three more dead people as evidence of this failure.

So yes, f*** Obama, Patrick, Pelosi, Kennedy, and numerous other bleeding hearts who support every gun law that comes down the pike. Their policies have failed. They have failed, and we all pay the price in one way or another.

The victims and yourself have paid it in a very personal way, and for that I am sorry.

Last edited:
kjordan, I am sorry for your loss. I truly am, and I offer my sympathy.

Whether or not these three people "should" have been there is beside the point, at least to me. Any American should be free to be anywhere in public at any time. Whether or not it was wise to be at that particular place at that time is another question entirely.

As to the political comments, I'll only say this:

This is a gun forum. Many of the people, myself included, live in states like Massachusetts that have severely restrictive gun laws, often restrictive to the point of absurdity. These laws have been sold to the citizens as a solution to crime and criminal actions. Yet, strangely enough, the violence continues and escalates despite all of these laws.

Most of the people on this forum understand that gun control isn't about controlling guns, it's about controlling people, and it's a miserable failure on both counts. There are three more dead people as evidence of this failure.

So yes, f*** Obama, Patrick, Pelosi, Kennedy, and numerous other bleeding hearts who support every gun law that comes down the pike. Their policies have failed. They have failed, and we all pay the price in one way or another.

The victims and yourself have paid it in a very personal way, and for that I am sorry.

Well said Sir, very well said. And quite accurate

Back
Top Bottom