• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Three H-47 Chinook helicopters over Medfield at 10:15 AM today

fbi-open-the-door.gif

Just another flyover. I'm close enough to the stadium to see most of them and they went over the house on cue today. And yes, 3 chinooks today.

It's just equity surivors from Texas. The house seats are much needed to f*** over the entire north east.

They were there to cancel the Taunton Christmas Parade.

(Sorry - the city cancelled the parade. Then there were 5,000 FB posts from people re-posting the cancellation. Like we were all morons.)

The Chinooks today were carrying a 3 Star general who visited Bishop Fehan HS. The general is attending the Army Navy game this weekend, but this particular flight was about the visit and landing at his Alma Mata, Feehan.

Only reason I know this is I saw it on the news. My kids attend a rival Catholic HS and I’ve coached against Feehan. I can’t stand that school, but have to admit this is pretty cool.

The Chinooks today were carrying a 3 Star general who visited Bishop Fehan HS. The general is attending the Army Navy game this weekend, but this particular flight was about the visit and landing at his Alma Mata, Feehan.

Only reason I know this is I saw it on the news. My kids attend a rival Catholic HS and I’ve coached against Feehan. I can’t stand that school, but have to admit this is pretty cool.

This could be part of the new SecArmy’s goal of trying to get more people in the Army who don’t have family military history. Or the General just wanted to show off for his Alma mater and I’m giving the Army too much credit for recruiting foresight.

A rather stacked general.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0eg9j6rDJD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Back
Top Bottom