This one doesn't look good

It's ok JESemperfi, there's more tin foil hatters here than there are normal people, you watch as the tides turn. Few hours from now everyone will be all over this guy for this bootlicker comment:

I can't believe people still don't get it. Lock your shit up!

Sir. Are you telling people from New Hampshire to lock up their guns???

Anyways. Tragic accident. I have no reason to believe it didn't happen.

It's ok JESemperfi, there's more tin foil hatters here than there are normal people, you watch as the tides turn. Few hours from now everyone will be all over this guy for this bootlicker comment:

Anyways. Tragic accident. I have no reason to believe it didn't happen.
Bootlicker? I think not.

I can think of a few of "chances" that they don't/won't charge the gun owner...
- Owner is the police phief...
- Owner is the father/son/nephew/daughter/best friend/side squeeze (etc) of the police chief....
- Owner's last name is Linskey, or Naughton, or DeLeo, or (etc)...
- Owner is a Chief Justice/Associate Justice of the _____ Court in the city/town/county/state of ______ (fill in the blanks)...
- Owner is one of (if not THE) largest donors to the re-election campaign of Representative/Senator/Governor/Lt. Governor ________ (fill in the blank)

- (etc etc etc)

Just sayin'

11 year old shoots another 11 year old in the face. The face. A true tragedy no matter what their last names are.

Wait, lets turn this into a cop/protected class bashing thread instead.

Go to the range or something dude, good ****ing god.

It's unfortunate when a child shoots another even worse went the gun was in the house legally. I, like some others, grew up in a time when children were taught not to touch guns and I grew up in a house without any but was taught it anyways never know whose house you'd be in.

It's funny how the liberty minded NESers have posted in this thread calling one person names and questioning him because they don't agree with him. Obviously the adults haven't posted yet to debate him only the children who were never taught how to behave themselves with unlocked guns in houses have decided to attack him. People are free to say what they think you don't have to agree but debating seems to be a lost art here on this forum.

JESemperfi if you feel the sky has fallen on you please feel free to post it I'd be more than happy to disagree through debate with you.

This type of accident has been happening forever.

In 1966, one of my best friends took his father's .22 rifle out to the back yard to show other kids.

He fired a round that went next door, and killed a retired guy who was out working in his yard.

Nope. In fact, I think you should buy more guns. Every corner in your house should have an AR or semi-auto tactical shotgun leaning in it. Mine sure as hell would if I lived up there.

Honestly. 100% I am not trolling. I will say it again.

If this story is true, it's heart breaking. Truly.

BUT - with everything that has happened since 7/20 PLUS how the Dems roll, I do find it ENTIRELY plausible that this could be a false flag...

And yes, I believe 9/11 was an inside job. Go ahead poke fun at me. I was just stating my opinion.

Hmm... so they killed my family's friend's wife (first plane) for political reasons? Or, Oh wait, she's living the good life on some island in the south Pacific....go away

Hmm... so they killed my family's friend's wife (first plane) for political reasons? Or, Oh wait, she's living the good life on some island in the south Pacific....go away

inside job doesnt mean that the innocent people lived...

11 year old shoots another 11 year old in the face. The face. A true tragedy no matter what their last names are.
Wait, lets turn this into a cop/protected class bashing thread instead.
Go to the range or something dude, good ****ing god.
So responding to someone else's post, which asked a question, has your panties twisted? Log off and wring em out if sh*t bothers you so much. Or start your own forum if you wish. My membership fee here is the same amount as yours and nobody is forcing you at gunpoint to log in.
Think I don't realize the tragedy? I have kids myself. The question was "why wouldn't they be charged?" and I responded. That has you pissed? Then perhaps you go to the range instead "dood".. and blow off some steam.

ps: Don't forget to "neg rep" me.. (cuz "that'll show him who's right" etc).
Have a nice day [emoji4]

Last edited:
Pretty easily preventable tragedy. Parents might just be the leading cause of death and injury to children statistically speaking.

Of course the media can't report each of the over 6,000 deaths per day in the U.S. Have to concentrate only on the most provocative ones... Like a circus sideshow. It's not news, it's a political statement.

Pretty easily preventable tragedy. Parents might just be the leading cause of death and injury to children statistically speaking.

Of course the media can't report each of the over 6,000 deaths per day in the U.S. Have to concentrate only on the most provocative ones... Like a circus sideshow. It's not news, it's a political statement.
Yep... And I find it ironically sad (or sadly ironic) that the very same people who will log into NES, or post comments below the story on the local news websites, Facebook, Twitter etc and will literally ream/excoriate/crucify the gun owner for being "careless" or "stupid", etc, are the same ones who will stop at the pub on the way home from work tonight, have four shots of Jack instead of one (or better yet, none if you have car keys in your pocket also), then swerve their way down an undivided roadway or jump on 495 north - while traveling south.

And then they'll wake up in the morning and log onto NES or news dotcom.... and ream the Abington gun owner for being, y'know, "stupid and careless" etc etc.
I know a LOT of people and families whose lives were changed, ruined, destroyed, or ended by someone equally as dumb and careless as whoever left a loaded gun where it could be accessed by 11 year olds. And before anyone assumes I'm a hypocrite, I keep mine completely inaccessible if I'm not home, as does my (LTC) wife.

But I also don't "have a few" and then jump behind the wheel. I use either a sober friend, Uber, taxi, etc.
And anyone who had "just a couple" last night and drove home, and then logged on here to yell "Who's the idiot owner?" and/or "Lock your sh*t up" etc etc should look in the mirror before casting scorn.

I get a (sarcastic) laugh to myself every time I stop at my favorite restaurant for a takeout dinner, and as I'm at the hostess station waiting to pay, I'll be standing directly next to the bar. There'll be a similar story to this tragedy showing on the TV above the standing room only bar and as the clip fades out with a picture of the victim(s), half the people sitting will be shaking their heads in disgust, telling each other "Boy, what a f*ckin a-hole that careless gun owner is, eh?" and a stranger sitting a few stools away will nod and say "No sh*t, eh? What a friggin jerk!"

Then they'll shout out to Joe the barkeeper "Ay Joey, gimme another 7andSeven, and give my new friend here a drink too. On me."

Stop and think about it, especially on the long holiday weekend ahead. I know exactly ZERO people in my lifetime who were accidentally shot and killed... But I know SEVENTEEN (yes, I remember the exact number, 17, cuz I remember each and every friend and relative) who were killed by drunk drivers, I went to their wakes/funerals, and I know many, many, MANY more (their family/friends etc) whose lives were changed - forever - by one.

Last edited:
Yep... And I find it ironically sad (or sadly ironic) that the very same people who will log into NES, or post comments below the story on the local news websites, Facebook, Twitter etc and will literally ream/excoriate/crucify the gun owner for being "careless" or "stupid", etc, are the same ones who will stop at the pub on the way home from work tonight, have four shots of Jack instead of one (or better yet, none if you have car keys in your pocket also), then swerve their way down an undivided roadway or jump on 495 north - while traveling south.

And then they'll wake up in the morning and log onto NES or news dotcom.... and ream the Abington gun owner for being, y'know, "stupid and careless" etc etc.
I know a LOT of people and families whose lives were changed, ruined, destroyed, or ended by someone equally as dumb and careless as whoever left a loaded gun where it could be accessed by 11 year olds. And before anyone assumes I'm a hypocrite, I keep mine completely inaccessible if I'm not home, as does my (LTC) wife.

But I also don't "have a few" and then jump behind the wheel. I use either a sober friend, Uber, taxi, etc.
And anyone who had "just a couple" last night and drove home, and then logged on here to yell "Who's the idiot owner?" and/or "Lock your sh*t up" etc etc should look in the mirror before casting scorn.

I get a (sarcastic) laugh to myself every time I stop at my favorite restaurant for a takeout dinner, and as I'm at the hostess station waiting to pay, I'll be standing directly next to the bar. There'll be a similar story to this tragedy showing on the TV above the standing room only bar and as the clip fades out with a picture of the victim(s), half the people sitting will be shaking their heads in disgust, telling each other "Boy, what a f*ckin a-hole that careless gun owner is, eh?" and a stranger sitting a few stools away will nod and say "No sh*t, eh? What a friggin jerk!"

Then they'll shout out to Joe the barkeeper "Ay Joey, gimme another 7andSeven, and give my new friend here a drink too. On me."

Stop and think about it, especially on the long holiday weekend ahead. I know exactly ZERO people in my lifetime who were accidentally shot and killed... But I know SEVENTEEN (yes, I remember the exact number, 17, cuz I remember each and every friend and relative) who were killed by drunk drivers, I went to their wakes/funerals, and I know many, many, MANY more (their family/friends etc) whose lives were changed - forever - by one.

Well, it does seem someones panties are in a bunch. I actually agree with you on the drunk driving rant though.
And Ive never given a neg rep lol

Here's a case where they did lock their stuff up. It cost lives.www.lewrockwell.com/2003/11/richard-poe/the-merced-pitchfork-murders/ I grew up when guns were in the corners of rooms and closets or hanging on walls or in wooden gun cabinets with glass doors and it wasn't a problem. The problem is poor parenting and the way society has become.

I also grew up where my Dad's guns were not locked up. They were always in the bedroom closet. We were taught from an early age they were off limits and we survived and no one got injured. Different world back then. I was taught my parent's bedroom was off limits and even after I was older and moved away I never felt comfortable going in my parents room without them.

Biggest problem these days is the fact that guns are VERBOTEN. I started shooting at around 6ish with my father, and learned at a very young age the fundamentals. Our guns were not locked up, they were kept in cases in the attic. I knew enough not to touch them. Nowadays, even MENTIONING a gun in the house gets SWAT and DCS kicking in your door.

Pretty shocked at some of the comments in this thread, but I'm going to come out and say it- as someone who directly saw the impact of this story, I can assure you that there is an 11yo with a gsw to the face. I will not disclose aymore information than that due to hippa, but the tinfoil hatters need to amend their position and turn ths thread into what it should be- concerned comments about well being and of course about he not to be neglectful in your firearms ownership.

Pretty shocked at some of the comments in this thread, but I'm going to come out and say it- as someone who directly saw the impact of this story, I can assure you that there is an 11yo with a gsw to the face. I will not disclose aymore information than that due to hippa, but the tinfoil hatters need to amend their position and turn ths thread into what it should be- concerned comments about well being and of course about he not to be neglectful in your firearms ownership.

So basically you're saying we should thank you that you're a health professional, one who logs on here to preach to people in this thread, to advise them as to what they "should do" and "should say" and (etc)... Thanks for the free guidance.

But at least you're extremely careful and quite cautious not to run afoul of the "hippa" law... (or did you mean HIPAA, which is actually the correct acronym for it)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom