• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This one doesn't look good

More importantly, train your kids so that "accidents" don't happen!

If you have guns, it's your responsibility to teach then safety. When to touch; when not to touch.

This.

My daughter is four and can already identify ever part of a 1911. She knows when to touch and when not too. Firearms stay locked up except EDC. She knows what it is, what it does, and that she is not allowed to touch without daddy there.

how about some positive thoughts that the kid pulls thru...no matter how negligent the gun owner is it is still a tragic thing for the family and the boys who may not survive...

how about some positive thoughts that the kid pulls thru...no matter how negligent the gun owner is it is still a tragic thing for the family and the boys who may not survive...

I can hope for a full recovery for the kid and be outraged at the reckless negligence that created the situation all at the same time. I do hope the kid pulls through; it's not his fault. I hate the whoever is responsible has to learn this pretty basic lesson at the cost of this kid's health and maybe life.

I don't believe this. Too convenient. Sounds like a false flag from Healey.

Dude

Don't start with me. It's MSM. I don't believe it.

Edit: If this did happen, yes I feel bad. It sucks. Parent was dumb, whatever. Just saying I don't believe the story. I wasn't there.

Don't start with me. It's MSM. I don't believe it.

Edit: If this did happen, yes I feel bad. It sucks. Parent was dumb, whatever. Just saying I don't believe the story. I wasn't there.

Let me get this straight, since it's apparently your first impression after hearing the same story as the rest of us: Do you think Healey hired a bunch of people to cry and carry on falsely for the cameras, or did she actually order some kid shot to further her gun control goals?

[tinfoil]

Seriously, man.

Let me get this straight, since it's apparently your first impression after hearing the same story as the rest of us: Do you think Healey hired a bunch of people to cry and carry on falsely for the cameras, or did she actually order some kid shot to further her gun control goals?

[tinfoil]

Seriously, man.

I find it completely plausible for Healey to use actors.

I knew a kid who shot his best friend in the face and killed him while they were playing with an illegally owned gun when we were teens. It sucked on many levels. The truth is both kids died that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I taught in a public school in Los Angeles, of all places, my principal let me teach the NRA Eddie Eagle program to my students. it's a good program that's designed to save lives without trampling folks' rights. now I teach in metro Boston, and my principal pees himself at the mere mention of the word "gun". I had my students read an article from The American Handgunner about the loss of a dog and redemption. it was a beautiful account. the principal happened to come by and observe me. although I had cut of the Am HG connection, I missed a tiny silhouette of a handgun. he expressed disappointment and stated that some parents might get upset, and I should be more careful in the future.

Charge the negligent parent
Not a chance they don't. Rightly so.
I can think of a few of "chances" that they don't/won't charge the gun owner...
- Owner is the police phief...
- Owner is the father/son/nephew/daughter/best friend/side squeeze (etc) of the police chief....
- Owner's last name is Linskey, or Naughton, or DeLeo, or (etc)...
- Owner is a Chief Justice/Associate Justice of the _____ Court in the city/town/county/state of ______ (fill in the blanks)...
- Owner is one of (if not THE) largest donors to the re-election campaign of Representative/Senator/Governor/Lt. Governor ________ (fill in the blank)

- (etc etc etc)

Just sayin'

I seriously hope you are trolling. Admit it. Your reputation is on the line.

Honestly. 100% I am not trolling. I will say it again.

If this story is true, it's heart breaking. Truly.

BUT - with everything that has happened since 7/20 PLUS how the Dems roll, I do find it ENTIRELY plausible that this could be a false flag...

And yes, I believe 9/11 was an inside job. Go ahead poke fun at me. I was just stating my opinion.

Honestly. 100% I am not trolling. I will say it again.

If this story is true, it's heart breaking. Truly.

BUT - with everything that has happened since 7/20 PLUS how the Dems roll, I do find it ENTIRELY plausible that this could be a false flag...

And yes, I believe 9/11 was an inside job. Go ahead poke fun at me. I was just stating my opinion.

Your're not too sharp are you.

Back
Top Bottom