This forum is filled with a-holes PT.2 ???

Hahah, man am I sad I missed the melt down. Had no idea what was going on other than a nasty pm I got earlier but after re-reading this thread seeing my own negative rep comment it all makes sence.

Hahah, man am I sad I missed the melt down. Had no idea what was going on other than a nasty pm I got earlier but after re-reading this thread seeing my own negative rep comment it all makes sence.

+1 to counteract the negative BS you may have received. I had a damn good laugh reading that post.

Anyhow, I personally would have recommended this little gem: Smith and Wesson Model 460XVR. Nice and shiny, for SHTF scenarios when a .357 will just not suffice. If you don't hit your intended target, the fireball will set them afire.

163463_case_sm.jpg

For what is worth....in the several threads that were started, there was a ton of good advice, and ignored. There was a bunch of people who sensed that this guy was a loose cannon ( the Taxi Driver thing freaked me out) and replied with a ton of respect and good will. Sad this person could not recognize it. Still a bit freaked out

[rofl][rofl]

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...

There is so much experience and wisdom on this forum. The advice is absolute gold. There are so many kind people who enjoy and promote this hobby and love to help newbies (like me).

Anyone that does not see this... well it is their loss. I feel sorry for them, as these personality traits likely extend into their personal and business lives. At the same time I have no time for folks that treat others in such a derogatory manner. Life is too short and filled with too many nice people. No need to deal with a**h***s.

Cheers,

Rich

p.s. My son and I just joined a gun club. Per advice on this forum we are shooting a bunch of 22 (a couple of other more grown up toys). On Sunday a former Army sniper saw my son and took the time to teach him how to shoot a rifle properly. In no time Joe was hitting small pieces of clay at about 50 yards with some regularity. This guy just wandered by and wanted to help. That's what I'm talking about. For those that are willing to listen there is a vast amount of wisdom that many are happy to share.

My two negative rep points were better: Dude hit me with neg-rep like lightning...[grin] I did push his buttons a bit, but he was being an ass about the shiny gun...Here they are. Just think - this dude is getting a gun...[thinking]

S&W MP 40 Compact 12-21-2008 11:13 AM Obnoxious? GFY idiot.

My neg rep was more understandable, but I do consider someone bumping their own post within 15 minutes of posting to be obnoxious.

So, any chance the mods can change the soft blue "banned" color to Puke Yellow or lime green or something. The soft blue just doesn't stand out enough for the distinction!

Okay, this is what I get when I get a life and go out and party for NYE.... I miss all the phun. Who got banned?

Okay, this is what I get when I get a life and go out and party for NYE.... I miss all the phun. Who got banned?

Sorry, Doob... you didn't notice your color change?

I can say this... You didn't miss anything that wasn't about as entertaining as a five car pile up. And, about as positive a contribution as giving everyone free tuberculosis.

A transient named Mossy Oak stopped by to shake things up with a unique brand of vitriol and tragic spookiness.*

*I throw out the details because questions are frequently asked and often cryptically answered. Mod's, feel free to blast me and my post if I crossed a line in the forum sand. No harm, no foul.

Back
Top Bottom