This forum is filled with a-holes PT.2 ???

Guys, don't continue the discussion of closed threads. They were closed for a reason. It was amusing while it lasted but now it's done.

Just bored. I hadnt realized that he had been banned before I made this thread. I was basically providing another thread for that assclown. As far as I am concerned this one can be deleted, I was just looking for entertainment.

-DM-

Forum 'suicides' are increasing.
Film at 11.

I'm totally baffled by people who join a forum and then go way overboard to get banned.

Am I getting too old or what?

Jack

Forum 'suicides' are increasing.
Film at 11.

I'm totally baffled by people who join a forum and then go way overboard to get banned.

Am I getting too old or what?

Jack

It happens. On another forum I'm on the same exact thing happened. It went on for over a year as the guy would get bored, create a new account, and come back to harass everyone over and over. We banned his IP, he found ways around it. We banned his entire range, he kept finding ways around it.

Basically, everyone didn't immediately fall in love with him within his first 5 posts and he went postal, just like this guy. Some people can't handle rejection.

It's actually kinda funny. In the spirit of the holiday, at 7pm I will open the thread so that those who missed it can read it. It'll be open (for reading only) for 15 minutes.
OK?

It's actually kinda funny. In the spirit of the holiday, at 7pm I will open the thread so that those who missed it can read it. It'll be open (for reading only) for 15 minutes.
OK?

You should open it for posting. I had a great "Sam I Am" post that I missed the window on.

[wink]

Back
Top Bottom