Think twice about Springfield and RRA

According to some members, I think we are not supposed to 'out' by name the gun businesses who support gun control. [rolleyes]

IMO, short sighted decision by SA Inc. and RRA.

I never heard about that but we need to know what companies do this so we can vote with our dollars. I guess they don't remember what happened to Smith and Wesson.

According to some members, I think we are not supposed to 'out' by name the gun businesses who support gun control. [rolleyes]

IMO, short sighted decision by SA Inc. and RRA.
Didn't S&W do that back in 1998 (actually asking not being snarky)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Didn't S&W do that back in 1998 (actually asking not being snarky)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

You are correct (might have been 2000), and I think it justifiably hurt S&W sales. Tomkins PLC, a Brit company, made a deal with Slick Willie. Boycott ensued, and Tomkins sold for $15mil + $30mil debt what they had purchased for $112mil. Total Gadsden flag response from American gun community.

Hey kalash, you can build a better M1A on your own, with higher quality parts than what SA will use. I'd build one, but I need to stay focused and finish my .308 Garand first.

Last edited:
I'll still enjoy shooting my Range Officer. Such a nice gun and probably my most fun to shoot.

Why is it only the American companies sellout?

It was a Brit that owned S&W at the time if I recall correctly, but it still sucks.
I don't know what the hell goes through these peoples heads.
Why would they think that going along once will ever be enough for the libitards ?
There is no history to back up that notion.
They want them out of business and us disarmed and nothing short of that will do.

My SA 1903 just quadrupled in value. Its pre pre pre preban. Probably took out some of the last remaining relatives of pocahontas warren , it's older than Fenway park.

Last edited:
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...e-on-ifma-deal-illinois-anti-gun-legislation/

“The legislative process is a fluid process. The bill has only moved through one chamber, and it is still in the process. We fully support the Second Amendment and stand by it. The Illinois Manufacturers Association will continue to fight and protect not only manufacturers, but dealers and the gun owner as well.”

<cough> bullshit <cough>

Back
Top Bottom