Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, price dipped to $3k that day and I fractalized a wager of 33% of my holdings, within a week it was back up to $9k. I doubled my holdings in a single swing. If you bought on the only buy signal I ever dropped on NES you would've tripled your money by today.

-or-

you could just stick to changing light bulbs for $150 an hour.
I know your a bean counter but bulbs get planted in the ground...I change lamps.

This right here. And not because he’s a fellow Marine and agrees with me.
fencer,
Unfortunately the angry mob on here is just like the angry mob that marched down the street. Full of emotions and not common sense. When shooting really starts at least we know all of those who will die on day 1...those that have balls and go running out barefoot with their AR’s on the Thier hip. 😂😂😂 Also, If I remember correct they have a nice flat roof with at least 3 foot stone parapits, imagine being up there being able to observe and engage targets down below. But u gotta have balls though!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The all known NES Tactical Jesus has spoken.....

Authorities have already came out and said the guy was well within his rights, and they're not going to seek prosecution on him

So the situation was a "win" either way it turned out. If it had gone down the direction I described - it still could have been a "win" - it just would have taken longer and cost a lot more.

This is a good point. I do believe CWII has begun, and that it'll never be symmetric the way CWI was. But we're still not living in a universal free-fire area, which I think was one of the points @namedpipes was making. Even in the situation this thread is about: it's instructive to point out that the homeowners didn't have to shoot anybody in order to get their property cleared.

If we get to that point, where every aspect of life is shoot-on-sight, Purge-style? Whoah, Nelly.

Did the property actually clear? I haven't actually seen anything that talks about what happened AFTER they were out there with the guns telling the protestors to get lost.

Did the "protestors" turn around and leave - or did they keep going up the street?

Reactions: AHM
Yes, but like I said this ain’t over between them and the bolsheviks. He needs boots, battle belt and plenty of extra mags. Some frags and claymores wouldn’t hurt either😂😂😂😂😂 they are lawyers they can afford it😂😂😂😂😂

This seems like a similar situation to getting caught up with the Mafia. Which was sort of standard story line back in the 70s and 80s - and also in real life when people like Whitey Bulger were still running around.

So you're some run of the mill schmoe - and suddenly the Mafia enters your life. WTF do you do? One of their guys comes to your house or your business drunk or whatever - maybe he attacks your wife or kid - and you shoot the guy - dead. Now you've got a problem - because if you have a brain in your head you should know they're going to come after you.

I used to pay attention to the Whitey Bulger saga as well as some of the other doings of the Mafia back when I was a kid in the 70s' and 80s. I finally came to the conclusion - that pretty much the only way out once those turds entered your life - is to just kill everybody. You kill one guy - they come looking for you. Maybe they kill your kid - your wife , your brother - whatever. It sucks - but once you've crossed their path the only really "safe" way out - is to just go full genocide and take out every single one of them.

And that's the problem with these commie turds. They have all the time in the world to screw with that couple from now until forever. It's entirely possible they'll just keep going after them. I hope that guy and his wife understands they may have just declared war and they're not going to get any rest.

This seems like a similar situation to getting caught up with the Mafia. Which was sort of standard story line back in the 70s and 80s - and also in real life when people like Whitey Bulger were still running around.

So you're some run of the mill schmoe - and suddenly the Mafia enters your life. WTF do you do? One of their guys comes to your house or your business drunk or whatever - maybe he attacks your wife or kid - and you shoot the guy - dead. Now you've got a problem - because if you have a brain in your head you should know they're going to come after you.

I used to pay attention to the Whitey Bulger saga as well as some of the other doings of the Mafia back when I was a kid in the 70s' and 80s. I finally came to the conclusion - that pretty much the only way out once those turds entered your life - is to just kill everybody. You kill one guy - they come looking for you. Maybe they kill your kid - your wife , your brother - whatever. It sucks - but once you've crossed their path the only really "safe" way out - is to just go full genocide and take out every single one of them.

And that's the problem with these commie turds. They have all the time in the world to screw with that couple from now until forever. It's entirely possible they'll just keep going after them. I hope that guy and his wife understands they may have just declared war and they're not going to get any rest.

At 1 round per commie, I think I could confidently handle the population of a mid size city and not run out of ammo. [smile]

If word gets out that Karens look hotter when memed...
hqdefault.jpg

...this is gonna be a long, hot summer.
(Oh no - what did I just do there?)

... a 10/22 won't ignite Tannerite. What is your plan B?
Buy a BX-25 from the 55 Gallon Drum O' Felonies in Beautiful Downtown Salisbury, NH, and do a mag dump.

For thousands of years, the military advantages to holding the high ground have been recognized and every grunt knows it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Heck, back in the day, everybody in Troop 226 knew it.

If bizarro mr and mrs smith let the mob pass they would of destroyed the mayors house 😂😂😂😂
If you listen to the rhetoric,
both the homeowners and the Soros cat-herders
were trying to move the mob along.

Did the property actually clear? I haven't actually seen anything that talks about what happened AFTER they were out there with the guns telling the protestors to get lost.

Did the "protestors" turn around and leave - or did they keep going up the street?
Another one of the things the homeowners did right was realize that
they didn't have to stop the protestors, or turn them around.
They only had to make them see that
there was easier pickin's further down the street.
(The mayor's house).

Coincidentally, I'm coming to realize something on that point.
In the scenario where a lone mobster makes an unplanned stop at the gin mill you own,
and the situation goes pear-shaped -
There Is Another Way.
hqdefault.jpg
cropped-Brick-from-Snatch.jpg

They should have just fired a couple rounds from a shotgun on their porch.

And said. “ its what Biden told me to do”.

But seriously some ofvthe comments on this forum backing antifa and rich shaming these people and telling them to hire private security is amazing and truly disturbed.

What do these people pay in taxes? Democrats or not if the cops arent there to do their jobs the taxes pay for then
They have every right to defend what their private property how they see fit.
They didnt invite a mob there it was tresspassing and threatening and it was more than enough to start stacking bodies.

Yep - it's sort of amazing how some people perceive the world. So a crowd BREAKS DOWN the gate (maybe it's just me , but I perceive breaking down a gate as entirely different thing than just walking thru one) - then they're on private property - and people are getting all pissed off because somebody actually had the temerity to go out and defend that private property.

I suppose there is an upside though. When everything goes to shit - I'm just going to go all Mad Max and go around raping, looting and burning. When some of these dumb bitches come across me finishing up with the wife/girlfriend/whatever - and start screaming "YOU RAPED HER!!" - I'm just going to respond with "That's a matter of opinion - and my opinion is that I didn't .... checkmate ...... bitch".

Not in that state, someone being on your property is enough reason enough to shoot them, it is not MASS

Public opinion still counts for something - or have you not been paying attention to what has been happening lately?

Shooting the "protestors" (otherwise defined as wannabe rioters) - as they're walking down the road (as defined by the mainstream media) - is a ready made situation for making gun owners look bad. And it's already been happening - with the mainstream media portraying them as a couple of gun happy loons.

But when you're inside your house - and a mob breaks thru the door - and you shoot 15 of them DEAD, well that's a horse of an entirely different color. Sure - the media is going to lie about it and talk about how "innocent protesters were shot!" - but all it takes is a little bit of truth to leak out - like maybe a picture or two of a broken down front door and bodies of rioters spread across the entry hall - and suddenly most people with a brain in their head will wonder WTF was really going on.

Firepower comes second to lies in a war situation. Propaganda is just as powerful as weaponry. Don't cede the field of battle to the enemy - which is unfortunately something right wingers seem completely incapable of learning with their whole "we must tell the truth and obey the law" default positions.

Nothing but pure emotion fury, grow up. With your mentality maybe u could strap yourself to one of our tanks, that’s about all u would be good for. With PTSD being a real issue it’s looks like u don’t give a shit about our veterans with a post like that. God Bless.
Great, you pulled the PTSD card. :rolleyes:

Do some have it, absolutely. The biggest problem with PTSD is the bullshit disabilities being given out for the most benign of things.

Case in point, yesterday while on break one of the women from another department was leaving early because lack of work. When another coworker asked how she could afford to(woman leaving just came back from a 2+ month COVID leave) she said it was because when the National Guard called to activate her not long ago she told them she didn't feel safe returning because of the COVID. BAM, instant 100% PTSD disability for anxiety. She walked away laughing that she's never made so much money in her life.

I don't care about your public opinion. I don't care about your mainstream media. And I don't care about your musings.

I believe in taking the appropriate action needed, when needed.

Thanks

Yeah .... well that's a nice sentiment.

Too bad it doesn't work out in real world - unless everything goes completely to shit and you're given free reign to engage in all sorts of otherwise "unlawful" actions.

But even then - actions you took yesterday can come back to haunt you tomorrow. I'd suggest taking a hard look at the conflicts in the Balkans for some real life examples. People thought that an outright war was carte blanche to go around doing all sorts of murder and mayhem. Problem was - in the end.... they didn't "win" - so the "winners" went after them a prosecuted many of them.

Or go read people FerFal or Selco - who have written often about how even in a shitshow situation - there are still "rules" to follow.

In the end the goal is to win - and not pay a high price for what you have to do to get there.

Given the current political climate - I'd say it's probably a bad bet to gun down dozens of rioters - because no matter how badly you were threatened - the left is going to go after you - and they've demonstrated the ability to win on that count MULTIPLE TIMES.

You're stupid if you think that public opinion doesn't matter. Even the elites who are pulling the strings on this whole thing know that it does. That's why they're going to such lengths to pull off all these shennanigans from behind the scenes instead of going all Stalin on the situation and just ordering pogroms of right wingers.

Reactions: AHM

Do some have it, absolutely. The biggest problem with PTSD is the bullshit disabilities being given out for the most benign of things.

Case in point, yesterday while on break one of the women from another department was leaving early because lack of work. When another coworker asked how she could afford to(woman leaving just came back from a 2+ month COVID leave) she said it was because when the National Guard called to activate her not long ago she told them she didn't feel safe returning because of the COVID. BAM, instant 100% PTSD disability for anxiety. She walked away laughing that she's never made so much money in her life.
Stay classy

If u actually read thIs thread I was falsely accused of having PTSD buy another NES commando. U offer no sensible input on this thread and u come after me making ignorant accusations. Do you treat all veterans this way? God bless and 🖕🏻

I've got a friend living a couple of houses away who does have PTSD. He's on anxiety meds, and this July 4th he'll pull his shades and sit in his mancave with earplugs in so that he can't hear the fireworks.

He was overseas when the vehicle he was in ran over an IED. As he puts it "they blew me up and set me on fire". I've seen the burn scars, they're very visible when he's in shorts or a bathing suit. I've sat with him and his wife when he was shitfaced and talked about how he got those scars. His wife spent days in the hospital by his side.

He's got 100% disability from the VA and he's working a civilian job. And per him and his wife - some days are rougher than others.

So, yeah, PTSD is real - but people like your co-worker just suck.

I've got a friend living a couple of houses away who does have PTSD. He's on anxiety meds, and this July 4th he'll pull his shades and sit in his mancave with earplugs in so that he can't hear the fireworks.

He was overseas when the vehicle he was in ran over an IED. As he puts it "they blew me up and set me on fire". I've seen the burn scars, they're very visible when he's in shorts or a bathing suit. I've sat with him and his wife when he was shitfaced and talked about how he got those scars. His wife spent days in the hospital by his side.

He's got 100% disability from the VA and he's working a civilian job. And per him and his wife - some days are rougher than others.

So, yeah, PTSD is real - but people like your co-worker just suck.

Honestly, it sounds more likely that he has TBI, which can present as PTSD. Up until a few years ago, many vets were falsely diagnosed with PTSD when in fact they had brain damage from IED overpressure. None of this to take away from your point. Both are real and similarly have varying degrees of severity. Just one is physical and the other psychological.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom