• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u actually read thIs thread I was falsely accused of having PTSD buy another NES commando. U offer no sensible input on this thread and u come after me making ignorant accusations. Do you treat all veterans this way? God bless and 🖕🏻
Hey nitwit, I'd love for you to point out exactly what accusation I made against you. On top of it you pull the "I'm a Vet" card and seem to believe the world owes you something(I'll let you in on a secret, it owes you f*** all). [rofl2]

How many other membership cards can you pull out of your ass today?

Hey nitwit, I'd love for you to point out exactly what accusation I made against you. On top of it you pull the "I'm a Vet" card and seem to believe the world owes you something(I'll let you in on a secret, it owes you f*** all). [rofl2]

Don't. He's incapable of decoding sarcasm. Now, we'll see eleven posts, each one detailing a new "membership card."

This thread is off the rails. Let's not feed the troll.

When you resort to name calling you just show how ignorant you are. If you really need me to point out the acquisition you told me I’m pulling a PTSD card when I wasn’t MORON!!!!! How stupid can u reall be! Seriously guys, this is all u have now??? You keep saying don’t feed the troll and all you guys are doing is trolling. 😂😂😂😂😂😂friggin joke!!!!

Honestly, it sounds more likely that he has TBI, which can present as PTSD. Up until a few years ago, many vets were falsely diagnosed with PTSD when in fact they had brain damage from IED overpressure. None of this to take away from your point. Both are real and similarly have varying degrees of severity. Just one is physical and the other psychological.
TBI’s are no joke

Here's one balloon popped in the common narrative:
Howie just played a sound bite of Mike McCloskey
giving the cross-streets of the mayor's mansion,
and pointing out that it is not inside the gated community.
You can't get there without exiting the neighborhood.

Now, it was said that the rioters were routing around
closed streets. Maybe going from one side of the
neighborhood to the other was the fastest route.

But someone has exposed that the organizers of
those rioters had stated that they were intent on mayhem.
=====

Here's yet another thing no one's mentioning yet:

The McCloskey's immediate neighbors to the north,
outside the private gated neighborhood,
directly over their north fence-wall,
is the Central Reform Congregation.

Can you imagine how much that synagogue
wants nothing to do with the horror show
unfolding in their back yard?

They could be used as a secluded point of attack
on the McCluskey's property.

They might get burned down if someone torches
the McCluskey's mansion.

They might get torched on general principle when
Antifa starts casing the neighborhood to plot revenge.

What a regrettable juxtaposition.

So a crowd BREAKS DOWN the gate (maybe it's just me , but I perceive breaking down a gate as entirely different thing than just walking thru one) - then they're on private property - and people are getting all pissed off because somebody actually had the temerity to go out and defend that private property.
The gate was initially held ajar, undamaged, by a Soros cat-herder.

Rioters streamed through the undamaged pedestrian gate,
neither of its halves appearing secured.

(Whether they used the vehicular gate or the southern gate,
I don't know).

Some rioter in the crowd eventually wrecked the north half-gate's ornate iron work,
Because Rich People.

The way the gate was wrecked, it no longer would swing fully open.

As a matter of fact, if the homeowners had started shooting,
many in the crowd would have acted like panicked theater-goers
who try to leave a fire the way they entered instead of using the closest exit.
And with enough of a crowd crush,
the wrecked gate would probably have impaled fleeing rioters.

But when you're inside your house - and a mob breaks thru the door - and you shoot 15 of them DEAD, well that's a horse of an entirely different color. Sure - the media is going to lie about it and talk about how "innocent protesters were shot!" - but all it takes is a little bit of truth to leak out - like maybe a picture or two of a broken down front door and bodies of rioters spread across the entry hall - and suddenly most people with a brain in their head will wonder WTF was really going on.

Just be sure you darken the signage before the MSM arrives on-scene.
You don't want to ruin the narrative that they entered uninvited.
Dantesinfernoroom.png

It’s unbelievable. Whenever he replied to my one post four separate times I realized he was missing a few screws and simply blocked him.

You don't have to like or agree with anyone but to hide from them and block their message is weakness. I don't block anyone because they don't simply scare me nor am I afraid of what they have to say. The problem today is people are too afraid to confront issues head on and engage through debate.

There are people on many forums that are so proud they block people they simply don't agree with, my oldest when he was young used to stick his fingers in his ears to block me out didn't work I would wait till he took the fingers out. He understands the meaning of listening to others today so for you all freedom loving patriots who claim to be the brightest NES has to offer why are you so afraid of dissenting views?

You don't have to like or agree with anyone but to hide from them and block their message is weakness. I don't block anyone because they don't simply scare me nor am I afraid of what they have to say. The problem today is people are too afraid to confront issues head on and engage through debate.

There are people on many forums that are so proud they block people they simply don't agree with, my oldest when he was young used to stick his fingers in his ears to block me out didn't work I would wait till he took the fingers out. He understands the meaning of listening to others today so for you all freedom loving patriots who claim to be the brightest NES has to offer why are you so afraid of dissenting views?

Dude I’m not. But that guy goes on and on and posts a billion times. I’ll listen to differing views all day. I’m at the point where I can’t even get to the content of his post before I’m annoyed at the number of times he posts. That, my friend, earns a solid block.

Never said I was afraid or hiding, just got tired of mindless drivel that went in circles so......................
TalkToTheHand.jpg TalkToTheHand.jpg

Dude I’m not. But that guy goes on and on and posts a billion times. I’ll listen to differing views all day. I’m at the point where I can’t even get to the content of his post before I’m annoyed at the number of times he posts. That, my friend, earns a solid block.

So is there a NES violation of terms to posting more than allowed? If you don't want to read them don't he isn't the only one on this forum posting numerous things which could be considered drivel by others.

Never said I was afraid or hiding, just got tired of mindless drivel that went in circles so......................
View attachment 369814View attachment 369814

So bypass it then, if you feel someone makes idiotic posts why do you spend the time and effort to read it? There are couple of posters on this site who are real idiots like @Snora but I do like reading drivel makes me feel superior so when I sleep at night I got the win going!

So is there a NES violation of terms to posting more than allowed? If you don't want to read them don't he isn't the only one on this forum posting numerous things which could be considered drivel by others.
What are you talking about? I gave the reason I blocked him. Did I say he was doing something that violated NES? I said I found it personally annoying so I blocked him.
Is that not allowed?

What are you talking about? I gave the reason I blocked him. Did I say he was doing something that violated NES? I said I found it personally annoying so I blocked him.
Is that not allowed?

You obviously did not read what I wrote nor will I quote it. Personally annoying? Really, so what he has to say is not relevant but yours is so instead of bypassing it you read it knowing you don't care for his message.

Don't take what I say to defend or approve of others comments I am trying to show that people have views and not every one of them will you agree with but to ignore those comments and allow it to grow while you don't watch or respond is the problem we face today.

I believe we all have a right to say and choose what we say you also have to defend against those who criticize so choose your words carefully.

So bypass it then, if you feel someone makes idiotic posts why do you spend the time and effort to read it? There are couple of posters on this site who are real idiots like @Snora but I do like reading drivel makes me feel superior so when I sleep at night I got the win going!
Such butthurt to tag me on an unrelated posted. My work here is done.

....and the decline of the thread continues.....

And what would that be Picton and don't give me an English lesson on proper use of sentences you are not at work right now. So, we have people who critique the gun wielding homeowners who in turn are chastised by the NES crowd who despise their continued posts on NES not really their overall assessment in advantage and poor judgement in general at least in their minds and instead of offering a dissenting view attack the poster because well because I don't like their posts.

Well, I am trying to point out because if you check your own posts you are on that same bandwagon like your a saint or something which your not that this forum promotes freedom which allows free speech and gun rights.

There's a difference between healthy exchange of ideas and differing opinions, and people who are just trolls, posting to get a rise.
Life is too short to brook fools. That's what the block feature is for.

There's a difference between healthy exchange of ideas and differing opinions, and people who are just trolls, posting to get a rise.
Life is too short to brook fools. That's what the block feature is for.

Sorry Scott I can't agree wonderful world we live in when we can disagree. I learned a long time ago about ignoring the enemy and what they are capable of when left ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom