• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments on that article are amazing, make sure you open up the threads. This country is truly doomed.

Christine Hampel
psycho's
[rofl]

Yeah, MOST of the comments are pure AIDS. What did you expect? [laugh]

If I owned a castle like that...

xk0gmJ.gif

I don't think they had a fireteam sitting in their house just in case they had to get tactical. They know where these "peaceful" protests usually end up, they grabbed their gats and stood guard to protect their property, which they have every right to, poor trigger discipline or not. If you were my neighbor, and I was protecting my property and was alone, and shit was getting real, would you come out of your house to help me or would you hide behind your curtains critiquing the situation like it was a new LT's first tactical exercise?
It depends if we get along😂😂

Well argued piece. Except one thing.What they did worked.
And no one can argue that. However, their actions would have been much more palatable to the public in general if they had not exited their home.
What is the benefit of the elevated position? If the get in the house you’re trapped. If someone tosses a Molotov you’re trapped. Not sure what those walls are made of but it’s unlikely to be cover.
For thousands of years, the military advantages to holding the high ground have been recognized and every grunt knows it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
There are two balconies, just above the 1st floor. Both are surrounded by large limestone balustrades. The small one just over the front door is where I would position myself. In the event the house was set on fire, if you hung from the balcony with arms extended it's only about a 4' drop to ground level.
Using the railing as a rifle rest, crouched behind stone, it would be pretty easy to engage a target that was attempting to throw something. As soon as he pulled out his zippo, three shots to the target.

1593598596575.png

Reactions: AHM
What law is that from? When I was a juror in an assault case, the judge carefully explained to us that the charge of assault required physical contact.
What f***in kangaroo court was that?????? Verbal threats, especially while pointing a firearm is absolutely assault. But, I dont want to get into a whole day on law and balls and property protection. Good for these two for doing what they did. My whole thing from the beginning was tactics and the fact that these 2 acted emotionally and not smartly. If your home defense plan matches what these 2 did then God bless ya and good luck. My opinion on this matter of course set the NES version of the mob after me 😃👍🏻

No matter what situation you are in, if u pull out a gun and point it at people and don’t shoot it’s assault. The cold dead hand heroes on here just don’t understand that and are not thinking clearly. Right now as all of us go back and forth with each other, I guarantee you those two are on the phone with thier lawyers...we’ll see.
Nope. Stop thinking Ma**h***, start thinking Freetopia.

Sarge is right gentlemen. No ifs, ands, or buts. From both a tactical and practical stand point,. what they did was foolish. They should have taken an elevated position, with cover, and only made their presence known when absolutely necessary.
I believe it was probably not illegal, but it was stupid AF.
I will tell you something else. There is likely a reason why hubby was late to the party. His wife got emotional, grabbed a pistol and ran outside. He said "oh shit!" and ran to get his rifle before her Walther jammed and the crowd tore her to pieces.
Hubby really had no choice at that point than to stand by his wife. They both should have kept their mouths shut because engaging in a verbal exchange is pointless and only feeds these morons sound bites.

I live in a two story home. We have a very clear and well understood home defense plan in place and have talked about it on many occasions. In the event that someone breaks in, my wife calls 911, arms herself, and gets the kids with her in a back room. I will position myself at the top of the stairs. They can leave with anything they want until the cops show up. But they are not coming up those stairs. No f***ing way.
But I am not going down and engaging in a friggin firefight over a flat screen tv.
I am no pussy, and have never run away from a fight in my life, and like ole Sarge, the Marine Corps made sure I was pretty handy with a rifle. But two things I know with absolute certainty. When the shooting starts, you want an elevated position, if at all possible. And you have to know when to stfu. They gave up any advantage they had when they yelled at the crowd as they broke the gate. What did they think? They were all going to say "Oops, sorry. We didn't know it was private property" and leave?
I know this is Monday morning quarterbacking, but, they should have
1. Shut the f*** up.
2. Armed themselves and taken an elevated position.
3. Calmed the f*** down.
I applaud their bravery, I really do, and I support their right to defend their home. I am glad the incident did not result in violence, but I still say they acted foolishly.
This right here. And not because he’s a fellow Marine and agrees with me.
fencer,
Unfortunately the angry mob on here is just like the angry mob that marched down the street. Full of emotions and not common sense. When shooting really starts at least we know all of those who will die on day 1...those that have balls and go running out barefoot with their AR’s on the Thier hip. 😂😂😂 Also, If I remember correct they have a nice flat roof with at least 3 foot stone parapits, imagine being up there being able to observe and engage targets down below. But u gotta have balls though!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It is in Missouri where they are from and most other places.
Nope.

Nope.
Look at 2nd degree assault in what u posted. Although this incident isn’t a domestic

Nope.
If the DA wants to she can prosecute these 2 (or at least the wife) for unlawful use of a firearm which is a class D felony in Missouri. IANAL but I can read. It is unlawful to brandish a firearm in a threatening manner in Missouri and I’m sure in most of this country as well. Now, this doesn’t mean the charges will stick or go any where but look at who the DA or CA is. We’ve all seen her and she’s out for blood against these 2. They lawyered up for for a reason.

If the DA wants to she can prosecute these 2 (or at least the wife) for unlawful use of a firearm which is a class D felony in Missouri. IANAL but I can read. It is unlawful to brandish a firearm in a threatening manner in Missouri and I’m sure in most of this country as well. Now, this doesn’t mean the charges will stick or go any where but look at who the DA or CA is. We’ve all seen her and she’s out for blood against these 2. They lawyered up for for a reason.
Except for the strong Castle Doctrin in MO. Yes, they can be charged, no argument against that. But convicted, nope.

Except for the strong Castle Doctrin in MO. Yes, they can be charged, no argument against that. But convicted, nope.
I don’t see a conviction either. Castle Doctrine is a funny thing. I’m generalizing here but it’s hard to prove self defense under that if you are in your driveway or front lawn walking towards a threat or perceived threat. But, these 2 lawyers life is upside down right now and they might never recover because of raw emotions.

Limestone, apparently.

I did read that some of the upper-floor windows, though, are Renaissance-era, and a brick would fly right through. The inside catches fire, and you're done.

I, too, would avoid the roof in this case. It leaves a difficult and complicated escape route.
U guys can’t have it both ways. U can’t say they had balls and went out and confronted the mob and it’s what we all should do!!!!!....and then say nope, f*** the roof because there is no escape route....

What is the benefit of the elevated position? If the get in the house you’re trapped. If someone tosses a Molotov you’re trapped. Not sure what those walls are made of but it’s unlikely to be cover.
What is the benefit of engaging hundreds of angry violent people with a handgun?

What f***in kangaroo court was that?????? Verbal threats, especially while pointing a firearm is absolutely assault. But, I dont want to get into a whole day on law and balls and property protection. Good for these two for doing what they did. My whole thing from the beginning was tactics and the fact that these 2 acted emotionally and not smartly. If your home defense plan matches what these 2 did then God bless ya and good luck. My opinion on this matter of course set the NES version of the mob after me 😃👍🏻
This was all resolved many pages ago, thanks for adding nothing.

If 500 people can show up on private property and protest and threaten people and that's just dandy, then I wonder how this woman would feel if 500 people, some mentally unhinged possibly armed or carrying molotov cocktails showed up in her front yard yelling at her family if she would think it's still peaceful?

If that's peaceful protesting then I think conservatives would be well within their rights to get 500+ people around these politicians houses carrying torches and screaming at the top of their lungs. I mean it's also a peaceful protest.
If bizarro mr and mrs smith let the mob pass they would of destroyed the mayors house 😂😂😂😂

U guys can’t have it both ways. U can’t say they had balls and went out and confronted the mob and it’s what we all should do!!!!!....and then say nope, f*** the roof because there is no escape route....
Literally opposites, so yes, you can have it both ways.

Do I agree on your tactics, yes. Against a mob who has intent to commit physical harm. This mob did not until they were told "Get off my lawn". Then the visual threat (which would not happen on that high ass roof) kept them at bay.

I cannot believe SGTFail75 is still posting his tripe. The dude is beyond detatched. Some serious Ma**h*** PTSD going on. Sorry guy but you do our side no justice with your keyboard tactics.

All is well that ends well. Remember that. We need more Donks standing up against this crap. Even if it means no shoes or trigger discipline.

So shut the f*** up!!!!! Thank you...
Nothing but pure emotion fury, grow up. With your mentality maybe u could strap yourself to one of our tanks, that’s about all u would be good for. With PTSD being a real issue it’s looks like u don’t give a shit about our veterans with a post like that. God Bless.

If bizarro mr and mrs smith let the mob pass they would of destroyed the mayors house 😂😂😂😂
How the F do you know that? Have you watched any of the beat downs and burn downs these protesters have done? Are you completely unaware? The "Protesters" threatened to kill them, burn their house down, kill their dog, and some other nasty shit. I know one thing, SgtHal will run at the first sign of trouble.

Guys why do you keep feeding the Troll. He’s just enjoying winding people up. Hes probably one of the guys that would let a mob burn his house down because he’s scared about getting in trouble. At least that is what his comments lead too. To each their own.
No troll here, just not overcome by emotions like some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom