• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

These are quite fancy.

As much as they are Impressive,
Money better spent on a D90 Defender a couple of Sig's and a Walmart Special that also go boom.........

I used to hit up a store in vermont- Covey and Nyle. Some of the most expensive shotguns I've ever seen.

Craftsmanship is beautiful, but who drops 100k on a pheasant gun?

I have a few old doubles ill be listing in January. Hit me up if you want to take a peek.. (short money)

Ithaca 10ga
and a 12ga from England

cool guns for sure

I've got a vintage C&R Fox SBS - EXTRA unfancy grade. Heavy as s-word. Locks up VERY tight. I had designs on buying it then cutting it down to a coach gun size. Can't do it. Just can't do it. While the bluing is now browning (HA!), otherwise it's in excellent shape and should not be ruined like that.

LOL. But at least you can find it. I was in WM on Monday. You could get whatever you wanted for shotgun ammo. . . . as long as it was 20ga. I thought about stocking up just because.

Does it come with a brace of hounds, knickers, meerschaum pipe, tweed jacket with leather elbow patches and
silly looking hunting cap?
cr67pheasant.png

LOL. But at least you can find it. I was in WM on Monday. You could get whatever you wanted for shotgun ammo. . . . as long as it was 20ga. I thought about stocking up just because.
I was at the Lunenburg Walmart and their shotgun ammo cabinet is twice the size it used to be. They had just about anything. 12, 20, 16. .410 even a few boxes of 28. I don't think I've seen 28 gauge in a department store since I was a kid.

Wow - those are beautiful, as are the others in the 2nd post. I picked the wrong profession...

As for .410, they have it sporadically on a couple of online sites. As for 28ga, I picked some up just to say I have some. I’ve used the 20ga and .410 tubes in my 682, but not the 28ga tubes yet. I should pull those out soon.

$42.5k for a shottie and they don't even give you free shipping? I'm going to have to pass.

Back
Top Bottom