There once was a CLEO from Nantucket

So I guess they won't arrest you either. After all they would have to touch you, photograph you, finger print you and process paperwork.
funny-pictures-law-powerless-to-help-you-wiggum-simpsons.jpg

I’d prefer people didn’t worship FB and pretend it’s something it’s not.

I'd prefer it if people fought scum like this police department to limit their bullshit like shutting down licensing, but I guess Mass is just used to bending over and taking it. Social media is one easy way to vilify these POSs.

Doesn't affect me.

I'd prefer it if people fought scum like this police department to limit their bullshit like shutting down licensing, but I guess Mass is just used to bending over and taking it. Social media is one easy way to vilify these POSs.

Doesn't affect me.

I think the threat of a pending lawsuit, which was levied via social media, carries more weight then a bunch of comments on a Facebook post.

It’s the opening post...

Nantucket, Sterling-same thing.

There are plenty of ways to attack a problem-you have the kids throwing stones, you have the women screaming pushing and shoving, and you have the person who walks up 6 months later and shoots them while hopefully not missing. Your lawsuit is the latter. You have to keep the enemy engaged prior to that.

And these people are the enemy.
Capture.JPG

This looks to be a bigger issue, may want to change the title

View attachment 412781

Parsec Lane??? That's long enough to be Parsec Blvd. At least a Parsec St.

As far as Sterling, 15 cases in the last 14 days. With a population of 8,000. 158 TOTAL people have gotten Rona since it started. That's not a spike unless you watch Panic Central on cable news 24/7. 15 cases??? Please. Call me when you have 100. They're still in freaking GREEN for crying out loud.

And Nantucket is YELLOW. Not red. Not BEET red. Not BLACK. Yellow. Gimme a break! Make all of those people work in Brockton on Chelsea for a few weeks. Sheesh.

Nantucket, Sterling-same thing.

There are plenty of ways to attack a problem-you have the kids throwing stones, you have the women screaming pushing and shoving, and you have the person who walks up 6 months later and shoots them while hopefully not missing. Your lawsuit is the latter. You have to keep the enemy engaged prior to that.

And these people are the enemy.
View attachment 412961

So what is your plan? Commenting on twitter will get you nowhere, they don't give half a shit what you think peasant. You have pretty much 4 options here.

1.) You can call, write, or go in person to bitch at them about this. Probably useless, would need a ton of people to do it, and they still don't give a shit what you think. But if enough pressure maybe they cave.

2.) you can wait for the lawsuit. May or may not happen, if it does likely will not be done until after this rona nonsense and they will declare it moot while you still have no LTC, and in the end whoever sues will probably get a suitability denial that the state court will uphold "Because guns".

3.) Dox the officers and chief, protest at their homes and give them no rest, maybe do riot stuff like burning their houses or police station down and destroying their cars/equipment. Unlikely to work, leads to arrests of anyone involved, you still don't have a LTC and will probably never get one.

4.) Wait it out, either for the lawsuit or for them to start processing applications again. Maybe a lawsuit could be pushed through quickly to remedy the situation which would be best case. Otherwise waiting is the safest but worst option. Hopefully public pressure could be brought against them but this is MA so not real likely. In this scenario perhaps putting social pressure on the average cop would make a difference. Tell them it is bullshit, and refuse them service or help of any kind until they start processing again. "Sorry bud, not selling coffee to cops until the department starts respecting the constitution, get out of my shop." No repair services, don't sell them tools etc. Would again require more people to care and participate than we would have in this state.

I dont think it's necessarily on the boss. A lot of health departments and selectmen boards put the hammer down closing anything town related.
It is most certainly on the "Boss" he or she runs that department. But like any other lazy better than you police chief, any way that they can dodge work they will. We had a similar issue here in Swanzey, NH where the police chief due to the "virus" gave the order to his officers not to do VIN inspections. So yeah, just dodging work that they are paid to do.

there was a cleo from nantucket , to the second amendment he said f*** it and threw everyone's ltc application in the trash bucket, a lawsuit ensued, in court he got his ass chewed with settlement due and now everyone in nantucket has their ltc and he has to eat poo.

Last edited:
So what is your plan? Commenting on twitter will get you nowhere, they don't give half a shit what you think peasant. You have pretty much 4 options here.

1.) You can call, write, or go in person to bitch at them about this. Probably useless, would need a ton of people to do it, and they still don't give a shit what you think. But if enough pressure maybe they cave.

2.) you can wait for the lawsuit. May or may not happen, if it does likely will not be done until after this rona nonsense and they will declare it moot while you still have no LTC, and in the end whoever sues will probably get a suitability denial that the state court will uphold "Because guns".

3.) Dox the officers and chief, protest at their homes and give them no rest, maybe do riot stuff like burning their houses or police station down and destroying their cars/equipment. Unlikely to work, leads to arrests of anyone involved, you still don't have a LTC and will probably never get one.

4.) Wait it out, either for the lawsuit or for them to start processing applications again. Maybe a lawsuit could be pushed through quickly to remedy the situation which would be best case. Otherwise waiting is the safest but worst option. Hopefully public pressure could be brought against them but this is MA so not real likely. In this scenario perhaps putting social pressure on the average cop would make a difference. Tell them it is bullshit, and refuse them service or help of any kind until they start processing again. "Sorry bud, not selling coffee to cops until the department starts respecting the constitution, get out of my shop." No repair services, don't sell them tools etc. Would again require more people to care and participate than we would have in this state.

5.) All of the above, but that likely won't happen due to Stockholm syndrome
Maybe not the burning part, but the doxing of the on that list and their families.

You're up to 85 comments now.

Maybe not the burning part, but the doxing of the on that list and their families.

85 comments?

So if your plan is doxxing, where is the info? I don't see names, addresses, who their families are, where those people work. Or are you waiting for others to do the work for you? This isn't my fight, I don't live local to those towns and am spending my time hammering my own local PD about their nonsense. You want to call it stockholm syndrome, it's more that we have few gun owners and many who would be gun owners are apathetic. That's why the PD's do this shit, they know if they tell someone new "Sorry, covid means we can't do this" most will just accept it because they are not invested. Same way they ignore the 40 day rule, and if you make any sort of comment in some towns about how long it is taking you will get a denial and told "Take us to court." while they laugh because you won't ever win. Every person they discourage from becoming a gun owner is a win for many of these people, and locals are the only ones who can really do anything about it if they have the stones.

Edit: Glad to see they are doing something, wonder what they were threatened with.

You’re kind of a blowhard, aren’t ya? Shitting on residents of a state you don’t live in because of a lack of Facebook presence? Really?
As Sigmund’s daughter, Anna Freud said “projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which an individual attributes unwanted thoughts, feelings and motives onto another person”.
Who hurt you?

You’re kind of a blowhard, aren’t ya? Shitting on residents of a state you don’t live in because of a lack of Facebook presence? Really?
As Sigmund’s daughter, Anna Freud said “projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which an individual attributes unwanted thoughts, feelings and motives onto another person”.
Who hurt you?
Show me on the dolly where the bad man touched you

Who hurt you?

Nope-I'm shitting on residents of a state that roll over and not fight clear abuses such as this with the means they have. As another poster mentioned--apathy.

Back
Top Bottom