• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

There once was a CLEO from Nantucket

Good. f***ing spicy flu as an excuse to f***ing trample everything we hold dear in America is getting real old.
Me and my boss were just joking about this today. He was waiting for a call back that was taking forever. I said, "hmm...probably covid related", and we laughed. Its become the catch-all excuse for anything and everything.

I would love for Judge Woodcock to get the case and rule something along the lines of, "well if you can't issue licenses then the requirement for licensing is hereby suspended for the duration of the emergency" just to get their a**h***s in a pucker.

I would love for Judge Woodcock to get the case and rule something along the lines of, "well if you can't issue licenses then the requirement for licensing is hereby suspended for the duration of the emergency" just to get their a**h***s in a pucker.

Hey wait, aren't all a**h***s already puckered? [rofl]

It got picked up by national Twitter accounts and the town was getting trolled into oblivion by free state residents.

There are 26 comments on the post by the PD above.

That doesn't exactly spell "trolled to oblivion". That says folks in Mass are too scared to comment.

Capture.JPG

lol

11 hours-no change from my previous post. 2A restriction bukake on Mass residents and they give zero shits. "It doesn't bother me..." You f***ers are your own worst enemy.

Capture.JPG

Farmers should start sending letters to the mayors of commie democrat shithole cities and governors of communist blue states that read:
"Due to COVID19 we the patriotic, American farmers of this country will be unable to contribute any harvests to the food supplies that you so heavily rely on us for. We are now looking out for our own, just as you were trying to do by cheating in this presidential election and fvcking us over. Well, it's a two way street.....lets see how things work out for you.

We highly suggest that you start fencing off and cultivating your highway medians, city parks, state parks and urban rooftops, redirect your pot growers to produce edible plants and start locating dedicated grazing sites for livestock.

Oh, and by the way, we're not sending any more machinery or parts either......perhaps you can now actually find some "shovel ready" jobs that were promised by former vice president Biden and his Chicago gangster boss Obozo.

Have a wonderful day,

Non Mask Wearing American Farmers

This looks to be a bigger issue, may want to change the title

View attachment 412781

There primary concern is refusing to do their job and infringe on people’s rights because they’re scared of a virus that has a 99.98% recovery rate if you happen to catch it, while being no more or less likely to catch it by continuing to process applications from anyways?

They can get bent.

Farmers should start sending letters to the mayors of commie democrat shithole cities and governors of communist blue states that read:

Should of would have could have. Still too much of a coward to discuss this with the agency in question. No change in comments fro hal an hour ago. Mass folks slurping that crap up as if they love it.

Capture.JPG

There primary concern is refusing to do their job and infringe on people’s rights because they’re scared of a virus that has a 99.98% recovery rate if you happen to catch it, while being no more or less likely to catch it by continuing to process applications from anyways?

They can get bent.

Yet for the most part the people in Mass are too much of a coward to say they disagree.. Evidence? See the facebook post.

53 comments. Cute little Ma**h*** reply from Sterling PD. They give zero f***s about you or your rights. They'll sure as f*** arrest you for exercising said rights though.

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom