There is an NES Patch Group Buy going on in the Members Forum...

Those who may not be aware, paid membership on NES comes with many perks. One of them being the ability to participate in various group buys. There is one such group buy taking place right now and it is for NES Patches. Just like stickers, patches can be a very good representation of the website and a good conversation starter. If you are thinking about forking over $19 and becoming a green member, then perhaps the two patches shown below will give you just enough of a nudge to cross over to the fun side.

PROOF-6.jpg PROOF-7.jpg

Don't hesitate or you may be too late.

Maj. Boom Boom, you putting together another tannerite buy.[wink][devil2]

I wasn't planning on it yet. i still have one persons order sitting in my safe. might be too early for some members. I'll have to think about it. i know we would have to find another way to distribute it since my van needs work. also the last time we got a deal on pricing for promo reasons, it would be higher the next time.

Do it up, Tim. There are new group buys going on all the time. Nothing for 38 Special right now (I don't think folks tend to buy .38 in bulk), but that's not to say there won't be one.

Yup, Go green people, You won't be disappointed.

Green Is Good!

Oscar_The_Grouch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom