There are decent people left!

Totally cool guys. Though I think Big daddy 45 Acp should be part of them. He scares me and we are friends!

....and all this was born because the gawd damn justice system is broken and cannot expediently do what it is supposed to do.

yea, teared me up too.

There's a local chapter out here. They had a booth set up at one of our local festivals and after watching their video and hearing about what they do, I kind of reflexively left all the loose bills in my pocket in their jar. My wife only second guessed me once - I'm fairly cold and unemotional, and one hell of a cheapskate to boot, but two things that go straight to the core of my heart are children and puppies.

Grown-up humans are a blight on the Earth. Children and puppies tug at my heart strings, though, and nothing infuriates me like either of them being harmed.

If anyone has a few bucks to spare - and every one of us do, even this time of year - supporting these guys is a great use for it. Take ten bucks you'd have spent on a six pack and send it to them. Promise it'll make you feel better than the slight buzz you'd get from six measly beers.

I love to read things like this. .. if only every 1 can have as much decency the world would be a better place...

I haven't ridden since I was home from college, piddling about on the two-stroke KDX-125 I'd had since I was 14.

But, I have many friends who are in BACA. They mean it.

These folks have been around a while doing good things. I remeber them when I lived in Tulsa, they did a lot of good work and made kids feel a lot safer.

It kind of is who I would expect actually. I see bikers doing a lot of excellent things, for kids, vets, etc. all the time.

When I was a kid , The guy who went in halves with my Dad to buy me my first gun was an Angel.
For whatever faults he had ( just like the rest of us) he treated us kids like gold.
Never judge a book by it's cover.
I still have that old Ithica single shot. It reminds me of both of them.

Last edited:
....and all this was born because the gawd damn justice system is broken and cannot expediently do what it is supposed to do.

yea, teared me up too.

This is a better solution than "the justice system" - because the justice system can NEVER do what these people do - which is to make it personal.

Back
Top Bottom