The Virginia Beach handgun shares a deadly feature with assault rifles

The call to ban semi-autos is followed by the sudden realization that a pump action shotgun or a lever action rifle is also weapon of war and must be banned, followed by the realization that a single shot shotgun is also a weapon of war, as is a single shot 22 pistol.

Sweet - according to this asshat I should carry a Henry lever-action rifle around for personal protection. That’ll be perfectly fine at Stop & Shop.

Sweet - according to this asshat I should carry a Henry lever-action rifle around for personal protection. That’ll be perfectly fine at Stop & Shop.

Trust me, I'm on your side, but what they want is for us to have nothing at all, period.! End of story.

It's a brilliant strategy.

When it comes time to attack the "Gun Lobby," the NRA is the target. Simple. Concise, easy to remember.

When we want to push back, where do we aim? Moms Demand? Rosenthal? Giffords? This guy? They may not have a centralized organization, but they have a theme, and they repeat it, with near-endless variation.

We may hate it, but we can't discount it.

Our side should be working on amendments to these proposals early in the process. Universal background check - add shall issue licensing. Police discretion? Add giving police discretion to ban people from driving if they are suspected of DUI but manager to beat in court, or even if a confidential informant rats them out for impaired operation.

I can't copy text for some reason. Take a quick read at this horse shit he wrote about the buy back and not letting expensive or historical guns be turned in. He was a FFL at one time for his hobby, but screw you. He is personally going to oversee the destruction, as a blacksmith.

"Expertise will be on hand"

Expertise Will Be On Hand - Letter

I am a member of the group that founded the Falmouth Gun Buyback Coalition. I have been around firearms most of my life and at one time held a Federal Firearms License in support of my hobby as a collector.

Guys, we need to trust what he says because in the past he applied for an 03 and now it makes him the king of all guns. What a toolbag.

My dad is a life long Democrat. He lives in Falmouth. Even he thinks they are a pile of moonbats. Lol

For years I argued with libs that most of the "gun crime" is done with handguns. The Virginia Tech killer used pistols and killed 30 people. Libs went after evil black rifles first figuring most people were scared by them. The end game is total civilian disarming. Libs know this. To me liberalism isn't a mental disorder, it's a cult.

The concept is to confuse the gullible and stupid to supporting their claims. Unfortunately, the tactic works given the low intelligence of most voters
Mayhaps - to counter the Donk near-universal campaigns to "get out the vote"- we should launch a campaign to Keep the (Stupid) Vote In! "Hey, losers, look: squirrels/whores/crack!"

I know, I know, it won't matter. All that matters is the name on the rolls so the Donks have a ballot to harvest.

Add giving police discretion to ban people from driving if they are suspected of DUI but manager to beat in court, or even if a confidential informant rats them out for impaired operation.
They already have that. It’s called an immediate threat suspension. But don’t worry, it’s never abused.

They already have that. It’s called an immediate threat suspension. But don’t worry, it’s never abused.
Yes, but there is much more due process involved. If the driver appeals I doubt the court will rule "Driver is not entitled to discovery; heresay evidence the chief heard is to be accepted as fact; driver has no right to confront accuser".

He's entitled to his opinion and has a right to espouse it. But there will be blood if he ever legislates, he must realize that.

Let me re-iterate just once more , The 2nd amendment was not written in case Bambi decided to go all out bonzai. It was written so the populace was to be on an equal footing with and when a rogue Govt. needed to be rolled back by the populace.
The recent meme on Ted Nugent feed I saw was something like "When the Founders wrote 2A they had not just returned from a hunting trip, but rather had liberated a Nation". The Statists simply can't understand that, or believe that the Government will always be benevolent

Back
Top Bottom