The sweetest BB Gun Ever

DROZD

DROZD

They are neat. I shot one at a gun shop in Oklahoma when they first started importing them. great little bb gun shooting gallery and and indoor range in the gun store.

The only drawback is the CO2 catridge ran out too quick and not enough bbs.

YES It is FULL AUTO I thought they all are.

Id like to get one of those shooting gallery Tommy gun bb guns and hok it to a scuba tank. Can not find them anywhere.

Shot the 500 S&W the same day and a funky little Russion .22 rifle with a side T bolt lever that was fast, real fast. They had a couple Russion girls that the importer had brought in to sell guns.

The one I shot was yellow. Notice that it has the red muzzle to indicate that it is a Toy.

Last edited:
I had a freon powered M-19 AMP back in the day - bought it out of Field and Stream I seem to remember. Took all my lawn mowing money, but it was worth it....

These seem pretty neat as well, though I've read that the C02 does exhaust pretty quickly. I hear there's an attachment that runs on compressed air....

That is the same as the yellow one. I have one, it doesn't work anymore. I could probably fix it with a couple of o-rings?

They have kits with larger external CO2 tanks. There are things you can do to make it fire full auto and faster. Do a search on DRODZ and there are forums that discuss it.

It was a fun but expensive TOY.

It was a fun but expensive TOY.

Mine still works great for indoors with the 9oz tank you can shoot about 1000 BBS.

DSC03404.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

Thanks for looking

Fred

Back
Top Bottom