• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE SKY IS FALLING........THE EARTH IS CRASHING INTO THE MOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Some of you people crack me up with all the "SHTF" talk. As much as we all hate the left wing spin, the stuff some right wingers spew is just as bad if not worse and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I am a member of the NRA but some of what they put out is LAUGHABLE! I will always vote and fight (figuratively, not literally) for my rights just as hard as the next guy but what are you actually going to do if the S really does HTF? What if the military goes door to door confiscating? Are you really going to hunker down and take them on with your stockpile? [rofl]

I'm just sayin'

Coleman_wtf.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to think a lot of people believe both the right and left are a bunch of scumbags and what's wrong with our country. But hey, that's just me. I guess it's good to know if a time ever came where we had to stand up for our rights shoulder to shoulder you'd be at home rolling over.

I will always vote and fight (figuratively, not literally) for my rights just as hard as the next guy but what are you actually going to do if the S really does HTF? What if the military goes door to door confiscating? Are you really going to hunker down and take them on with your stockpile? [rofl]

I'm just sayin'

Exactly...their toys are so much better, bigger, and stronger.

Soooooooo do you think you will be victorious or are you saying that you prefer to die instead?

I'm no expert but I'm not sure an AR-15 from an attic window could hold off a Tomahawk cruise missile aimed down your chimney

Once again......[rofl]

Listen, we only have as much freedom and liberty as our government will let us have. I will stand up with you guys right up until my safety or my families safety is in jeopardy but that is where I'll bail. Our best friend is the judicial system. They are our last line of defense to uphold our rights. I will never stop standing up for our rights but it doesn't do much. We are only victorious when the government allows to be......like it or not.

What if the military goes door to door confiscating?

That's a big IF. Chances are about 90% of the military will not attack fellow Amaricans.

To me it sounds like you've already given up.

"
I will always vote and fight (figuratively, not literally) for my rights
"
So, you'll fight by voting, but if you lose you'll throw in the towel?
You're what people call a "sheep". Though maybe a smarter than average sheep, a sheep none-the-less.

Listen, we only have as much freedom and liberty as our government will let us have. I will stand up with you guys right up until my safety or my families safety is in jeopardy but that is where I'll bail. Our best friend is the judicial system. They are our last line of defense to uphold our rights. I will never stop standing up for our rights but it doesn't do much. We are only victorious when the government allows to be......like it or not.

I stopped reading at "I'll bail". Not many people will care to have you at their side when you've admited that you will bail out when you feal threatened.
Good luck making friends like that. "Hi, I'm *MXD*, I'm all for protecting my rights, but the moment things get rough I'll ditch you!" [rolleyes]

Last edited:
That's a big IF. Chances are about 90% of the military will not attack fellow Amaricans.

To me it sounds like you've already given up.

""
So, you'll fight by voting, but if you lose you'll throw in the towel?
You're what people call a "sheep". Though maybe a smarter than average sheep, a sheep none-the-less.

I meant vote and fight as 2 separate actions. By fight I meant things like support GOAL and the NRA or contribute whenever I can to those that can fight on a higher level. Like I said, I will not give up until my safety or my families safety is in question.

What if the military goes door to door confiscating? Are you really going to hunker down and take them on with your stockpile? [rofl]

Well, you are just going to have to watch Fox News at Ten and find out.
I would rather die with mine than give it up like a coward!

Like the old saying goes; if you're not part of the solution...

"Standing up" by its definition in the context you're alluding to is dangerous. If it ever gets to the point where the citizenry really needs to flex their Second Amendment responsibilities, "standing up" is going to mean putting your life in jeopardy.

Our silly forefathers, standing up against British oppression.. and look where that got them!!!!!

I meant vote and fight as 2 separate actions. By fight I meant things like support GOAL and the NRA or contribute whenever I can to those that can fight on a higher level. Like I said, I will not give up until my safety or my families safety is in question.

Your safety is in question when you walk out the door in the morning to get your paper. What do you mean by "until my safety or my families safety is in question"? Where do you draw the line?
More directly, when are you going to turn tail and run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom