• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE SKY IS FALLING........THE EARTH IS CRASHING INTO THE MOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok...
So where did you get that percentage from again?

I couldnt find a good picture of thin air......

oh, wait, the space between Pelosi's ears is thin air!

all-your-law-are-belong-to-us-all-your-base-nancy-pelosi-demotivational-poster-1233321987.jpg

Listen, we only have as much freedom and liberty as our government will let us have. I will stand up with you guys right up until my safety or my families safety is in jeopardy but that is where I'll bail. Our best friend is the judicial system. They are our last line of defense to uphold our rights. I will never stop standing up for our rights but it doesn't do much. We are only victorious when the government allows to be......like it or not.

It's a good thing people like you weren't around when this country was formed. Otherwise we'd still be British subjects.

You're all talking tough but I really wonder if you would lock your family in the bathroom and start blasting from your attic window to keep "them" off your porch.

Of course, MXD, most of us here agree with you. I mean, why plan for something that couldn't happen, wouldn't even if it could and if it did there isn't anything you could do about it anyway?

There really isn't any point to stockpiling guns or ammo on the chance you might someday have to defend yourself.

Any more than there is point to having a generator in case of a power outage. I mean, really. When was the last time anyone here can recall a power outage lasting more than an hour or two?

Certainly it is stupid to stockpile food. Just buy it right before a snowstorm (or flurries) just like everyone else. After all, at any time, every part of the United States has enough food on hand to last at least three days. (I read that somewhere, probably on the internet)

Training is obviously a waste of time. That IDPA stuff some people waste their money and time on? C'mon. We're civilians, most of us. Why should WE need to know how to handle a gun. There will always be a cop nearby, probably not more than a minute or two away, ready to help when the need arises.

Some of you people crack me up with all the "SHTF" talk. As much as we all hate the left wing spin, the stuff some right wingers spew is just as bad if not worse and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I am a member of the NRA but some of what they put out is LAUGHABLE! I will always vote and fight (figuratively, not literally) for my rights just as hard as the next guy but what are you actually going to do if the S really does HTF? What if the military goes door to door confiscating? Are you really going to hunker down and take them on with your stockpile? [rofl]

I'm just sayin'

The thing I dislike the most about this country, is that it is full of cowards like you who only exist because braver men went where you are too scared to, and gave what you cannot give. And the real reason that you cannot give what it takes, is not because you are too weak (even though you are). It is simply because a spineless disease like yourself doesn't have anything worthy of giving in the first place. Not even when your own freedom depends on it. Sir: Please do not reproduce, if you haven't already poluted this planet.

You're all talking tough but I really wonder if you would lock your family in the bathroom and start blasting from your attic window to keep "them" off your porch.

Once you get homeboy nite sights you can blast from anywhere, as long as you hold the gun sideways.

sideways_gun_sight.jpg

Would you be fine with an order to kill hundreds of your neighbors/fellow Americans?
I do not think I'm being overly confident.

The order would be to confiscate, not Kill(if such order was given). Once you point your weapon at a soldier, I would bet he/she would have no problem shooting you.

C'mon guys this weinie is right....what are you guys getting all excited for? SHTF...pshhh...it's not like a great depression actually happened and could happen again....it's not like the country split in two and fought each other in a civil war...that stuff can't happen....pshhhhh

Oh, ok...
So where did you get that percentage from again?

It was a complete abstract fabrication.
In reality, I've never known a service man/woman that would obey such an order.
So as far as I know, 100% of the military personel would not obey that order. But I subtracted 10% because I only had a small sampling.

It was a complete abstract fabrication.
In reality, I've never known a service man/woman that would obey such an order.
So as far as I know, 100% of the military personel would not obey that order. But I subtracted 10% because I only had a small sampling.

lol I don't think 0 is a statistical sampling [laugh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom