• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the mill in littleton directory

Are there really almost 50 "Gun Shops" at the Mill or are some of them "Service Shops" or Gun Smiths or something else???

I've got to check this place out some time, I'll plan a day trip there, coming from Western MA it only makes since to do a day trip...

Some are desks with paperwork and nothing else.

If you are expecting a mall full of gun shops, you will be disappointed. There are a few with stores so you will definitely be able to walk around and walk into stores, but not 50.

For the latest and most authoritative list, go here. The July 2022 list for Massachusetts is available. And search for the building address in the text file/spreadsheet you get.

You can let me know if Raytheon still has their Type 10 and 11 FFLs.
I noticed on that list that the 03's are not listed. Can someone tell me if they do publish that list of 03's publicly? It sounds like it would be a bad idea to publish that data, but I realize about whom we are talking.

It may be overkill but think how 'first world' it would be it there was a thread;
"WTB @theMill" where the FFL's could check it at their leisure. Instead of the customer trying to find out who is open when, you just post your WTB instead. 🤔
Several dealers at the mill have websites with links to their inventory. Beyond that, if you're looking for something specific then just call and ask.

Also, your WTB idea would end up pitting dealers against each other in an attempt to give you the lowest price and get your business. That really isn't what the mill is about. If you want to nickel and dime, find a regular local gun shop.

Several dealers at the mill have websites with links to their inventory. Beyond that, if you're looking for something specific then just call and ask.

Also, your WTB idea would end up pitting dealers against each other in an attempt to give you the lowest price and get your business. That really isn't what the mill is about. If you want to nickel and dime, find a regular local gun shop.
Exactly, All true. I guess my dry humor, and first-world-problem jokes need work.

I have graciously partaken of the Mill in this manner a few times. I also contributed $$$ to the fight against the LO/COP when additional 'inspections and paperwork' were being threatened against the FFLs. One of the first actually. Even though I am not one, myself.

[kiss] The Mill is a deserving of an award:
1661267853578.png

JOIN US FOR THE 2022 GEORGE H.W. BUSH POINTS OF LIGHT AWARDS​

The George H.W. Bush Points of Light Awards honors individuals who demonstrate the transformative power of service, and who are driving significant and sustained impact through their everyday actions and words that light the path for other points of light. The 2022 Awards Celebration will be held in-person in New York City at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum on October 24, 2022. We hope you will join us there.

Honestly, i still wish there was a mill inventory thread.
Rather than calling and annoying each dealer individually(if they have a listing) over a long period of time.

It would be easier on the people that have to travel a decent distance to get there.

I understand there are things that cannot be "listed" and those you can call for and such.

And yes i understand there is a for sale forum.
But a mill specific sub forum would be a nice touch.

I don't see why inventory even matters. If you're looking for something, call and ask if they can get it for you. It's as simple as that.
I don't know about that. Have you ever walked into a gun store and bought something that caught your eye, not something you were actively looking for?
I have. Many times, much to the chagrin of my wife....

I don't see why inventory even matters. If you're looking for something, call and ask if they can get it for you. It's as simple as that.
Picture this

Knowing what used inventory is availible.
Being able to midnight purchase it through a cart system.
Now that last one is more than an inventory system ill admit but nice in the long run.
Being able to see a physical inventory would also make people go to said dealer vs making call after call trying to get a hold of whomever or numerous calls looking for aomething specific.

I have 1 pew that i know no one would most likely have.
Guess where i found it randomly.
Youtube dealer and his online inventory.
Whatd i do?
Bought that shit on the spot.
And it wasnt even in one of his videos.
I don't know about that. Have you ever walked into a gun store and bought something that caught your eye, not something you were actively looking for?
Also this.
It can spawn a multi sale

I think that is what they were getting at, but they want all the shop names and numbers in a directory (see thread title).

Yeah, it is called "shopping". Otherwise, they would just call it "buying" or "ordering". Firearms are a tactile thing. You need to see it, touch it. You want to "heft" it. How does it fit your grip, your strengths, your weaknesses, you wallet, etc.

Back
Top Bottom