the mill in littleton directory

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I made my first mill purchase there the other day. Awesome place great experience, can't wait to go back but I almost got lost when I left, it was like an escape room. 🤣
Next time, follow the EXIT signs. You will get outside somewhere. Then circle the mill till you find the parking lot. If you find the body of a lost soul along the way, report it to the PD. (After you go thru their pockets for loose change). Jack.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time, follow the EXIT signs. You will get outside somewhere. Then circle the mill till you find the parking lot. If you find the body of a lost soul along the way, report it to the PD. (After you go thru their pockets for loose change). Jack.
I'd been wondering who the codger was monopolizing
the change sorter in the DCU across the highway...

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Would it help if I put buckets of bread crumbs at the entrances? Jack.
I will say I was a little confused as to where the entrance was when I got there yesterday. Thankfully I had TPNES' message that mentioned to go in where the Dolphin sign is, I thought that was the entrance to the Dolphin business only.

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I will say I was a little confused as to where the entrance was when I got there yesterday. Thankfully I had TPNES' message that mentioned to go in where the Dolphin sign is, I thought that was the entrance to the Dolphin business only.

There are a bunch of entrances like any mill.

First time I went way before any gunshops were there it was a nightmare trying to find anything.

MASSH0LEFA

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
410 Great Road Suite 6299B Littleton Mass 01460
Just think of it as IKEA for guns.
I remember my first time at the mill. I asked who the landlord was.

Couldn't be happier to be here. If anyone needs anything, feel free to reach out.

Thanks to the guys at MAGA for posting here. Thanks to NES for everything else. We will slowly be adding posts to our dealer page. If there is anything specific you want to see us carry, holla atcha boy.

Edit: Just noticed our name gets censored in the signature. I'm not changing it.

Matt, Derek, and Dario

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every licensee in the mill is listed here: htpp://www.ffsales.com/ffl-dealer-locations/massachusetts/littleton. 5 pages . Currently 41 listings. Also have another 6 or so applying. New goal now is 50. Jack.

Are there any hours posted anywhere?

I'd like to share this with some people, but would not know what to tell them if they ask the most basic questions, other than "Here's a bunch of names and numbers, you try."

Would like to come up there today or tomorrow, but not sure what's open when.

Top Bottom