• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Hollywood Liberals are at it again.

OK, so i am an avid TV watcher and Movie Junkie. In the past 10 years almost every use of a suppressor shown was used on a swat team rifle or a military special forces team members rifle. Now I am seeing suppressors all over the place being used by street gang members breaking someone out of a courthouse to references all over the place how nobody heard a gunshot so a "Silencer" must have been used. Do people realize that suppressors are legal to own in all states except Hawaii, California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Good old Massachusetts. (everything is illegal in Massachusetts) So why is it that liberals think if 8 more states allow them suddenly every gang banger will be carrying a suppressed Glock.

Has anyone else noticed this increase in "BAD GUYS WITH SILENCERS"?

I haven't seen street thugs with silencers. Assassins, mercenaries, spec ops snipers, spies, etc, yes, but they also have rockets and miniguns in those same movies.
Haven't seen a gangster with a silencerco in a movie.
I think the closest I've seen to Hollywood outfitting street thugs with machine guns and other expensive weaponry was the dude with an 240b in the other guys but I think that was more of a spoof of drug enforcement, with the whole "millions of dollars in damages for a quarter ounce of weed" thing.

That or the town, but they weren't exactly common street corner thugs either.

What I notice is the bad guy running around with a suppressor that makes the barrel 6 to 8 inches longer trying to conceal the pistol.

Sunday night, The American with George Clooney was on. Never saw it. THOUGHT it got good ratings. I'm thinking it didn't. He wanders around the Italian countryside for a few hours. Well, I think he did. I made it about an hour in. Of that hour, 55 min was close-ups of people's faces with uncomfortable expressions. ????

Anyhow, he's gotta "make" this gun for this chippy. "I want it silenced." "No good. At that length, the best I can do is suppressed." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Wasn't a silent bomb a plot device in an episode of Get Smart 50 years ago??

And he kept referring to the gun he made as an M14. In 5.56. Pretty sure that's a Ruger Mini-14. LOL

Hollywood ALWAYS gets the gun thing wrong. ALWAYS.

On an episode of Major Crimes they repeatedly called a suppressor a 'flash suppressor." Then when they showed a supposed youtube video of the perp using it, the sound editor made it sound like a rifle without a suppressor.
In the same series of episodes the showed clips of newscasts with different takes on a illegal aliens accused in a crime. They had the obligatory "FPX" that had the most inflammatory rhetoric.
Anti-gun themes wherever possible.
Every prime time show has gay couples now too.

Sunday night, The American with George Clooney was on. Never saw it. THOUGHT it got good ratings. I'm thinking it didn't. He wanders around the Italian countryside for a few hours. Well, I think he did. I made it about an hour in. Of that hour, 55 min was close-ups of people's faces with uncomfortable expressions. ????

Anyhow, he's gotta "make" this gun for this chippy. "I want it silenced." "No good. At that length, the best I can do is suppressed." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Wasn't a silent bomb a plot device in an episode of Get Smart 50 years ago??

And he kept referring to the gun he made as an M14. In 5.56. Pretty sure that's a Ruger Mini-14. LOL

Hollywood ALWAYS gets the gun thing wrong. ALWAYS.

OMG my wife and I watched that POS movie quite awhile ago and we mistakenly watched to the end.. It was painful let me say.. We were sure it was going to get better and all I can say is wow.. The ratings were good but man I wonder who paid who off for those ratings.

Worst movie in my entire 45 years of life on this earth.. just awful..

I really have not noticed it ... But I'm sure it will be coming . Anything you can do to put fear in the 30 something moms eyes is going to affect the husbands because most of these highly educated boys have no balls . They will be pushed around by their brainwashed social media savvy wife until they are broken ... after that on to the children . Once the children are indoctrinated the rest of society will follow . Another 20 years and we are done .

Anyway longtime lurker .

Back
Top Bottom