• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

A follow-up question might be why didn't they just yank their state licenses then?

Yank their state licenses and they look bad on business. Do what they did and they look like they are still tough on gun control, business stays open, now you have a dealer in you back pocket........ let 11 months pass and use them to continue to erode online ammo sales. Method to their madness.

A follow-up question might be why didn't they just yank their state licenses then?
Because extortion pays. Yank their license and the AGO likely eats some or all of the investigation cost, and they lose a conduit for 4473's to build a "better" gun owner database.

Conditions of your federal license are to apply for any required state licenses and to abide by all state laws wrt firearms. The ATF could in fact pull the FFL and charge you federally for violation of state roster crap.

TGP is much too valuable to the AG this way, anything she wants they will deliver. Shut them down and you've lost your informant and can't use their info to nail others doing things that (are legal but) the AG disapproves of.

What Len ssid is spot on. The AG has a new /old puppet and will use it at will. Sooner of later they will ask Ben Arnold to turn on their own kind once again . This latest betrayal just shows how easy they are manipulated . When asked to bend over I don’t want to be the one that takes it in the arzzz

TGP is much too valuable to the AG this way, anything she wants they will deliver. Shut them down and you've lost your informant and can't use their info to nail others doing things that (are legal but) the AG disapproves of.

While that's true, Len, I honestly think the reason the AG doesn't push for license removal is twofold:

-It might cause some dealer to nut up and actually fight them (which they don't want, because the regs are crap)
-The AG likes having "wounded" dealers around that tell their woe is me story to contribute to the whole downtrodden MA gun owner
malaise bit. If the dealer just goes away there is no institutional culture of fear being pushed by the dealer or its customers. These dealers that get beat up are one of the BIG sources of the "woe is me, olee olee ollee oh, we cant buy anything, waaah waah waah waah.." etc. The AG loves that shit because - when newbies hear it it deters them from getting licensed, and it deters them from buying guns...

It's kinda like those stories of old wars where two parties would get into a conflict and the dominant party would kill all but like one
or two guys- they want those two "survivors" to go back and tell their buddies about the horror inflicted upon them, to demoralize the rest of their side....

For others reading- I know you already know this Len- but this is the type of calculated stuff coming out of the "anti gun invisible hand
crew" that grooms and anoints the MA AG every so many years. This is all part of their plan, Healey is just their latest puppet in a
long line. As I write this I bet they already are in the process of picking her successor.

-Mike

For others reading- I know you already know this Len- but this is the type of calculated stuff coming out of the "anti gun invisible hand crew" that grooms and anoints the MA AG every so many years. This is all part of their plan, Healey is just their latest puppet in a
long line. As I write this I bet they already are in the process of picking her successor.

-Mike

I'm not sure that there is that invisible hand, any D AG will be a gun grabber to pander to her donors, shit even "R"s in this state crave "reasonable" gun control for varmint hunting. Mora is much more ambitious than Croakly, less sleepy. She clearly aims at bigger pastures.

Marsha did jackety shit on gun control, the only thing I remember from her two terms is the Moononite debacle. Mora made a sweeping re-interpretation just before she headed to Washington and she is just getting warmed up for the 2018.

We need Sanders to run for gubbernor in 2018. May be even Gary or Chelsea Clinton, she's got to start somewhere before her presidential bid.

She only has global access to all FA-10s and if you read the consent decree (they call this one an "Assurance of Discontinuance") she also had the names of buyers of guns that TGP transferred and she claimed they shouldn't have. This doc actually has the initials of the buyer, date of purchase, model of gun listed in the court doc.
http://comm2a.org/images/PDFs/gun_parlor_aod.pdf

W.E., if you're reading this, DON'T BUY THAT LCR next July. Wait, maybe he hadn't even thought of it yet, maybe this post is the catalyst. Hang on, Tom Cruise is fastroping down off a hovercar outside I have to go see what he wan

I'm not sure that there is that invisible hand, any D AG will be a gun grabber to pander to her donors, shit even "R"s in this state crave "reasonable" gun control for varmint hunting. Mora is much more ambitious than Croakly, less sleepy. She clearly aims at bigger pastures.

Marsha did jackety shit on gun control, the only thing I remember from her two terms is the Moononite debacle. Mora made a sweeping re-interpretation just before she headed to Washington and she is just getting warmed up for the 2018.

We need Sanders to run for gubbernor in 2018. May be even Gary or Chelsea Clinton, she's got to start somewhere before her presidential bid.

If anything at all good comes of this it's that she banked far too much on Hitlery winning and overshot.
It might have been what kills her chance at a national office.
Especially if it makes it to the supremes and she gets smacked hard and it costs the state big money.
I could see an opponent having a field day with it.
We were supposed to be in her rear view mirror a year ago.
Bet she even had a mover lined up.

I saw the newscast.
I really wonder where the thought of aiding antis comes from.

Who says they turned in the online dealer?

This thread is just pure bull, and it reaks of it.

Bob

Last edited:
I'm a Tennessee transplant who wants to get oriented in the New England shooting scene, knowing nothing about the local laws or businesses. Delighted to support local business and 2A. I live five minutes away from TGP and nothing could be more convenient than giving them my business. I dropped in on a Sunday afternoon and Pete kindly answered some questions. Had every intention to support my local range. Only when looking up their website on Google did I stumble upon NES and hear all this. Eager to hear TGP's explanation, I've read every word anyone bothered to write on this thread. I finally see their response.
I saw the newscast.

Bob

So do you actually work at TGP? Because it sort of sounds like you do.

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=799985

You said it, Bob. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt after watching that Channel 5 piece. Then you skipped the chance to clarify, just radio silence for days. Then you deleted the review section of your Facebook page. Then you responded to negative comments by saying you didn't want that person's business anyway. Then you called NES a bunch of homos. Then you private messaged a critic to say you could bang his wife if you tried.

Now this: instead of addressing an issue like grown men who made a mistake, whether you were naively trusting the media or genuinely undercutting a competitor with anti-2A media, you try to pose as another objective consumer calling the rest of these consumers' thoughts pure bull. You said it louder right now than the previous 1217 posts on 40 pages. This is pitiful.

But you did convince me to do this...
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 19.09.31.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 19.09.58.png
...and never set foot in your place again.

I saw the newscast.

Bob

Office_Frustrated.gif

So do you actually work at TGP? Because it sort of sounds like you do.

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=799985

Office_Interesting.gif

This got interesting again.

View attachment 213688
View attachment 213689

Except......Instead of giving money to the shop that outed online ammo sales.. you gave it to the shop that got "Assault weapons" rebanned. Mass Firearms School did the same thing with the AWB with the same media outlet.

I especially refuse to let that one die

http://www.wcvb.com/article/assault-weapons-ban-in-massachusetts-based-on-cosmetics/8236134

Except......Instead of giving money to the shop that outed online ammo sales.. you gave it to the shop that got "Assault weapons" rebanned. Mass Firearms School did the same thing with the AWB with the same media outlet.

I especially refuse to let that one die

http://www.wcvb.com/article/assault-weapons-ban-in-massachusetts-based-on-cosmetics/8236134

Ah, balls. And Channel 5 again! This is why I need to be plugged in to the shooting community. Thank you for pointing that out.

Ah, balls. And Channel 5 again! This is why I need to be plugged in to the shooting community. Thank you for pointing that out.

Why I post about it. People seem to be more upset about what the GP did over what MFS did. MFS did far more damage.

But hey they are giving away a $200 gun this month

Last edited:
I'm a Tennessee transplant who wants to get oriented in the New England shooting scene, knowing nothing about the local laws or businesses. Delighted to support local business and 2A

Hello, welcome to MA.

At almost the same moment you where checking in here, my wife and I were having a conversation about getting out of this state — including possibly moving to eastern Tennessee.

If the irony of this coincidence is lost on you now, it will become clear with more time here in the People’s Republic.

:mad:

I'm a Tennessee transplant who wants to get oriented in the New England shooting scene, knowing nothing about the local laws or businesses. Delighted to support local business and 2A. I live five minutes away from TGP and nothing could be more convenient than giving them my business. I dropped in on a Sunday afternoon and Pete kindly answered some questions. Had every intention to support my local range. Only when looking up their website on Google did I stumble upon NES and hear all this. Eager to hear TGP's explanation, I've read every word anyone bothered to write on this thread. I finally see their response.

You said it, Bob. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt after watching that Channel 5 piece. Then you skipped the chance to clarify, just radio silence for days. Then you deleted the review section of your Facebook page. Then you responded to negative comments by saying you didn't want that person's business anyway. Then you called NES a bunch of homos. Then you private messaged a critic to say you could bang his wife if you tried.

Now this: instead of addressing an issue like grown men who made a mistake, whether you were naively trusting the media or genuinely undercutting a competitor with anti-2A media, you try to pose as another objective consumer calling the rest of these consumers' thoughts pure bull. You said it louder right now than the previous 1217 posts on 40 pages. This is pitiful.

View attachment 213688
View attachment 213689

Welcome to MA. If you ever want to shoot outside, Auburn Sportsman's Club is about 10 minutes south of you, give me a shout we can hit the range.

Back
Top Bottom