• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

You don't know what you are talking about.

why don't you click the link and watch the video. Then a month after the story was out there Maura handed down her new "interpretation"
I know exactly what I am talking about.

Except......Instead of giving money to the shop that outed online ammo sales.. you gave it to the shop that got "Assault weapons" rebanned. Mass Firearms School did the same thing with the AWB with the same media outlet.

I especially refuse to let that one die

http://www.wcvb.com/article/assault-weapons-ban-in-massachusetts-based-on-cosmetics/8236134

You don't know what you are talking about.

why don't you click the link and watch the video. Then a month after the story was out there Maura handed down her new "interpretation"
I know exactly what I am talking about.

While there's still plenty for me to catch up on, the responses from Mass Firearms in these two threads were immediate, direct, respectful, constructive, and I believe redeeming.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/x...rm-school-wtf-were-you-thinking.311699/page-3

https://www.northeastshooters.com/x...ng-the-loophole-letter-to-gun-dealers.313955/

It at least proves they've got a lot more class than TGP showed in this recent case. Looks like MFS has been doing a lot of good promoting 2A for a long time, too. Strong benefit of the doubt. What record does TGP have in comparison?

Last edited:
The difference between MFS and TGP.

MFS was naive. I believe they were actually trying educate and enlighten people. And I think they were actually trying to help remove our ban.

TGP wasn't. They seemed to help setup a glamorized 'sting' for something that isn't illegal. Which would benefit them financially. if that's not the case then at the very least, they're guilty of not learning to not talk with the media.

While there's still plenty for me to catch up on, the responses from Mass Firearms in these two threads were immediate, direct, respectful, constructive, and I believe redeeming.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/x...rm-school-wtf-were-you-thinking.311699/page-3

https://www.northeastshooters.com/x...ng-the-loophole-letter-to-gun-dealers.313955/

It at least proves they've got a lot more class than TGP showed in this recent case. Looks like MFS has been doing a lot of good promoting 2A for a long time, too. Strong benefit of the doubt. What record does TGP have in comparison?

true they did not go down in flames like the GP, the GP just showed their true level of doucheism. With MFS and Healy a massive and in all likelihood an irreversible amount of damage was done. The precedent is set and dont see it changing. It is extremely valiant for a person/company to stand up and face the music, They can promote our rights all they want... just dont do anything to get more of them stripped away. Too much damage was done to be at the point of forgiveness at least in my eyes.

Said before, said again, I wouldn't take free ammo and targets from TGP if it was all delivered to my door.

Past that, I will continue to order from Target Sports as long as they stay in business, I have friends in free places.

F you Maura.

Said before, said again, I wouldn't take free ammo and targets from TGP if it was all delivered to my door.

Past that, I will continue to order from Target Sports as long as they stay in business, I have friends in free places.

F you Maura.

Someone needs to do a parody of "I have friends in low places"

I've got friends in free places
Where they ship my rounds
And Federal tracers so I can play
I'll be okay

I'm not big on tax raises
Think I'll slip on down to the oasis
Oh, I've got friends in free places

F ing awesome, need party and dancing banana emojis

Ah, balls. And Channel 5 again! This is why I need to be plugged in to the shooting community. Thank you for pointing that out.

There's a handful of shops that are worth reading about - Northeast Traitors, North Shore Firearms, Yankee Artifacts/Dowd Firearms + The Powderhorn, I'm sure there's a few I'm forgetting(and a few more I'm leaving out since there's only smoke and no fire - yet). Who's that shop that dimed the guy out in Sutton for selling Glocks?

If any of you want to deal with an honorable man and a Great American - Behind Enemy Lines!!!!!!! Can't say it enough. 2A all the way!!!! On the Cape. Was down to see him twice last week.

I would almost bet that our piece of moldy stool AG is watching this or getting updates about the arguing going on in here and how people are turning against others. She's probably laughing about the whole thing. I love to wake up one morning and learn that she was choked to death by her lover in a jealous rage.

Greg

Not telling anyone how to do business but why don't more dealers do transfers for free or really really cheap on things they don't sell? How much work is involved in receiving a gun or ammo? I assume just literally receiving the shipment and storing it, and a little paperwork. If I'm trying to order my 3.1459mm super mythical rifle and 1000 rounds for it online, and joe's trading post doesn't carry it, wouldn't it make sense for them to try and get me in there with a free or 5 dollar transfer so that I also pick up ammo for my 9, 45, 556, and 308 while I'm there? It seems gun stores are a big loyalty industry and the best way to build new loyal customers would be perks, right?

Not telling anyone how to do business but why don't more dealers do transfers for free or really really cheap on things they don't sell? How much work is involved in receiving a gun or ammo? I assume just literally receiving the shipment and storing it, and a little paperwork. If I'm trying to order my 3.1459mm super mythical rifle and 1000 rounds for it online, and joe's trading post doesn't carry it, wouldn't it make sense for them to try and get me in there with a free or 5 dollar transfer so that I also pick up ammo for my 9, 45, 556, and 308 while I'm there? It seems gun stores are a big loyalty industry and the best way to build new loyal customers would be perks, right?

It's not the labor. Licenses, rent, insurance, utilities, all cost $$$. A gun you buy someplace else is a gun they don't sell. Frankly, I think they are being generous with the free/cheep ammo receiving.

Back
Top Bottom