• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Support Pullman. They won't have a showroom, but they will have stock. Follow them on FB and they post here.

Stopped @pullmanarms yesterday for some gunsmithing work — having a YHM slant muzzle brake put on my Adams Arms upper. Despite their smaller commercial footprint they remain a complainant in the lawsuit against Healey and for that they deserve support.

I stop following the thread... I have very little faith on MA gun shops in general.
That's unfortunate. I've had mostly positive experiences with the many local shops that I've shopped at in this state.

Owning a gun shop in this state is difficult, opening one even more so, and we are slowly losing them, so I support them as much as my wallet allows.

What's wrong with an AW (e.g. AR15) receiver / frame? Dear leader says a receiver is an assault weapon, but the actual law says otherwise.

And therein lies the problem with our tyrant.

There's also nothing wrong with shipping ammo, but do YOU feel like spending tens of thousands defending that point against an AG with unlimited power and zero scruples, in an MA kangaroo court with a liberal judge who could give a crap about the law? Or better yet a jury of antis who believe that the NRA sponsors mass shootings or some other BS?

The Gun Parlor stepped in it and now they are trying to dig out! After seeing what the admin posted (locked out post by the way) from Justin at the Gun parlor. The I don't have a NES account made me laugh its free to sign up so you would think if this shop made a mistake they would come on here and own up to it and clear the air.

But now after they found themselves in a deep hole. They post around about 2nd hand we are sorry post put on by an admin? What a laugh. Anyone that has/had a FFL can not be so stupid to think the media is going to do anything good with this story!! But you let them in the shop? yea looking for free PR and to play like this was not going to effect target sports and gun owners of MA getting ammo?

Target sports does not need a permit to sell ammo in MA seeing the company is in another state. The MA law applies to shops within the state. The gun parlor got a big plate of poop to deal with now from gun owners. I honestly wouldn't feel bad at all to seeing the shop close its doors. Seeing you did it to yourself! To be honest the shop came off as gold diggers from their range membership prices (totally nuts) the pre-ban prices on firearms a total joke and yea the ammo prices lmao...

Last edited:
I totally understand giving someone a second chance but for a gun shop to do irreversable damge I can't seem to get past this one. A shop should know better and if not "in this case" possibly shouldn't be a gun shop . Open a candy store

Last edited:
I live five minutes from TGP, driving past it every day, and it's a crying shame. Where's the next closest shop and range that deserves my business?
I've been to IDC in Clinton. Seems like a nice shop, well stocked. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely stop by again.

I wouldn't take free ammo from TGP if they delivered it to my house with targets.

I totally understand giving someone a second chance but for a gun shop to do irreversable damge I can't seem to get past this one. A shop should know better and if not "in this case" possibly shouldn't be a gun shop . Open a candy store

And this is the point of this whole thread. If you had an employee do irreeversable damage to your business would you not terminate your association with that employee?

I've been to IDC in Clinton. Seems like a nice shop, well stocked. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely stop by again.
Shopping at IDC in Clinton has always been a good experience for me; the staff is friendly & very helpful, and I've gotten some real good deals from them. I stop in often. (my Sweetie would say I stop in TOO often. LOL).

If you are referring to their statemnt it is a sticky by the administrator.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/343448/

giphy.gif

what about 4473s? Wasn't that the real beef?

Um, you forgot your EZPass Transponder, they know where you are at all times as well. :eek:

Perhaps you've noticed the "x minutes to exit y, z miles" signs on NON toll roads? They have EZ Pass readers to provide the data by direct measurement.

I'd be SHOCKED to find that the readers were only used for tolls and for those signs.

Somebody should FOIA the locations of all EZ Pass readers in the state...

Perhaps you've noticed the "x minutes to exit y, z miles" signs on NON toll roads? They have EZ Pass readers to provide the data by direct measurement.

I'd be SHOCKED to find that the readers were only used for tolls and for those signs.

I always assumed they pulled that data from the traffic cameras they set up all over the place and just grabbed an average speed measurement.

Not true last I knew.
Speed data was obtained from cell phone tracking and they have been doing it for many years. I met a guy who we were entertaining doing a deal with and saw his operation in Cambridge (of all places). That's how cops look for bad guys as well using Cell phone tracking, banking and other transactions. It's a substantial operation pinging from cell towers. 3 points of reference and there you are. :eek:

Inrex, Waze, Google and others all sell this data to end users

On the subject of 4473's:

Besides AR lowers, bare receivers of various types, and perhaps pistol frames such as Glocks- what are other examples of 4473 transfers that do not immediately require Mass registry? Just to get a more complete picture of what turning over 4473's to the state would entail...

Besides AR lowers, bare receivers of various types, and perhaps pistol frames such as Glocks- what are other examples of 4473 transfers that do not immediately require Mass registry? Just to get a more complete picture of what turning over 4473's to the state would entail...
What are we doing Maura's foot work now?

Not true last I knew.
Speed data was obtained from cell phone tracking and they have been doing it for many years. I met a guy who we were entertaining doing a deal with and saw his operation in Cambridge (of all places). That's how cops look for bad guys as well using Cell phone tracking, banking and other transactions. It's a substantial operation pinging from cell towers. 3 points of reference and there you are. :eek:

Inrex, Waze, Google and others all sell this data to end users

That's somewhat more disturbing than what I thought LOL

I guess I'll have to turn off my phone and listen to the audiobooks on an old fashioned ipod...

It's everything that the Feds call a "gun" meaning every possible frame as well as completed guns. So, machine guns, SBS, SBR, AOWs, etc. as well as what are considered "conventional" guns.

She can pick and choose her stats to go after the next thing with another press conference and memo.

Why would it have been included in their deal if she already had free and easy access to them?
She only has global access to all FA-10s and if you read the consent decree (they call this one an "Assurance of Discontinuance") she also had the names of buyers of guns that TGP transferred and she claimed they shouldn't have. This doc actually has the initials of the buyer, date of purchase, model of gun listed in the court doc.
http://comm2a.org/images/PDFs/gun_parlor_aod.pdf

Back
Top Bottom