The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Could someone file an information request to the AGs office for their 4473?

Is there any way the ATF could get pissed about another agency tresspassing in their jurisdiction and legal documents and file suit?

I mean this is literally allowing the AG to build her own illegal registery using confidential federal property without a warrant.

4473 is a record that the FFL keeps, the only time the FFL hands over that form is when the ATF asks for it. OR when an FFL goes out fo business, then they are required to turn that documentation into the ATF.

The question here is, is the FFL allowed to distribute those 4473s to whomever they wish?

I want to be clear. I fully condemn GP for talking to the press.

As to why they did it, I will not speculated on their motivation as others are so willing to do. I won't make comments that are not supported by the information I have available (the article and video), and I will question the honesty of the press as I feel they have shown themselves to be less honest than the average gun dealer, although many here do seem to like assigning fact to opinion, and some take the opinions of others as fact.

Looks like someone missed keys bit of information in this thread which would point to TGP being fully vested in backstabbing its fellow 2A supporters because they were losing $ to an online competitor.

There is no information that GP provided any such information. Even the article/video didn't indicate that the information came from GP.

I emailed WCVB and said they should run a story on how instead of publishing a letter informing sellers that they should verify that MA buyers have a license before shipping, the AG risks unlicensed buyers getting ammo so they can maintain a quiet methodology of blackmailing dealers on a one by one basis. They can't do both, and they've chosen to wage a war on 2A rather than doing what they claim is in the best interest of safety in making sure only licensed buyers get ammo.

You broke rule number one, don't talk to the press.

Occum's Razor tells me it was probably someone who had the most to gain from a highly popular online vendor that shipped to Mass with better prices than Mass gun shops being out of the loop...wonder who that could be?

This is, of course, pure speculation. I think "most" is a bit far, "something" to gain certainly, or maybe just a dissatisfied customer. These also fit Occam's Razor, What we do know is that he has a bump stock equipped AK. If you have a source of information that is not speculation please correct me.

All I read that the GP did was say you need an LTC or an FID to buy ammo in his store. Unless the GP dimed out the mail order retailer I don't see that what they did was so bad.

What did I miss?

You did miss the video showing a scene of their range with the reporter down range making an very anti statement. I didn't initially see the video either (browser issue). But having seen it I have questions about its validity. I posted my thoughts previously so I won't repeat those here. I will add that another poster commented on the high quality of the sound and the smoothness of the pan as requiring substantial equipment. I think this could also fit with my concerns that the scene was manufactured in the editing boot. The high quality of the audio could easily be explained by the reporter being recorded separately in an actual studio, and the whole scene with the (digital) pan being put together in editing. I would really like to hear from GP on this. Was this scene, with the reporter's statement recorded in your store?

You did not miss that there is no fact based statement that GP dropped a dime on the shipper.

I'm ok with fact based condemnation, but can we not turn this into a witch hunt.

I want to be clear. I fully condemn GP for talking to the press.

As to why they did it, I will not speculated on their motivation as others are so willing to do. I won't make comments that are not supported by the information I have available (the article and video), and I will question the honesty of the press as I feel they have shown themselves to be less honest than the average gun dealer, although many here do seem to like assigning fact to opinion, and some take the opinions of others as fact.

There is no information that GP provided any such information. Even the article/video didn't indicate that the information came from GP.

You broke rule number one, don't talk to the press.

This is, of course, pure speculation. I think "most" is a bit far, "something" to gain certainly, or maybe just a dissatisfied customer. These also fit Occam's Razor, What we do know is that he has a bump stock equipped AK. If you have a source of information that is not speculation please correct me.

You did miss the video showing a scene of their range with the reporter down range making an very anti statement. I didn't initially see the video either (browser issue). But having seen it I have questions about its validity. I posted my thoughts previously so I won't repeat those here. I will add that another poster commented on the high quality of the sound and the smoothness of the pan as requiring substantial equipment. I think this could also fit with my concerns that the scene was manufactured in the editing boot. The high quality of the audio could easily be explained by the reporter being recorded separately in an actual studio, and the whole scene with the (digital) pan being put together in editing. I would really like to hear from GP on this. Was this scene, with the reporter's statement recorded in your store?

You did not miss that there is no fact based statement that GP dropped a dime on the shipper.

I'm ok with fact based condemnation, but can we not turn this into a witch hunt.

While TGP hasn't mentioned a word (why would they) you have to take into consideration who makes out from TargetSportsUSA being out of the picture here in Mass? And who conveniently let an antigun hit piece be filmed at their location? Also, it has been mentioned a couple times in this thread that TSUSA mentioned TGP was the one responsible for outing them. Hearsay? Maybe...but TGP had more to gain (or so they thought) from TSUSA being ratted out than any one individual with a bad experience.

Last edited:
I don't know how one would confirm, short of looking up who owns that spiker AK ... with a bum-fire stock on it. You comrades noticed that, right?

Somebody knows this guy. That’s a unique voice and someone can match the voice with the body. Where are these guys when you need them? This was genius.

https://youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q

Frae the article: "Just a few days later, FedEx rolled down the driveway and delivered the goods. The box containing hundreds of bullets was left on the doorstep for anyone to grab."

Without reloader, primers, cases, and powder, the bullets are just a pile of lead.

2 Rats. The faster we ID the WCVB employee the better...and what their NES names are...

Working with a WCVB employee who is properly licensed, 5 Investigates set up an account with Connecticut-based online dealer Target Sports USA and ordered nine boxes of .40 caliber full metal jacket bullets.

This story began with a tip from a licensed gun owner troubled that he could order 2,000 rounds of ammunition from the same company, no questions asked. Again, the firepower was left on his doorstep for anyone to access.

"This is just putting the stuff in the hands of the wrong people," the man said. “You don't want someone who shouldn't have a gun that's got a gun [and] now they have an unlimited supply of ammo through the mail."

Hey shitbird, you're "troubled" over something that #1 is not against the law and #2, is a freedom that virtually the rest of the country enjoys...yet somehow civilization has not yet collapsed!

Last edited:
2 Rats. The faster we ID the WCVB employee the better...and what his NES name is.

Hey shitbird, you're "troubled" over something that #1 is not against the law and #2, is a freedom that virtually the rest of the country enjoys...yet somehow civilization has not yet collapsed!

yea sorry but I don't believe that "troubled licensed gun owner" BS. So this dude is so troubled that he could order 2,000 rounds of ammo no questions asked to his doorstep, they only order 9 boxes of .40 to prove their point? Bitch please. They would have ordered 2,000 rounds if this guys story was the initiating step in all of this. I will bet this "troubled gun owner" narrative is more fake news made up after ordering the 9 boxes from TSUSA and they embellished a bit too much.

Last edited:
I don't know how one would confirm, short of looking up who owns that spiker AK ... with a bum-fire stock on it. You comrades noticed that, right?

I noticed it right off... slide fire, under folder bayonet, piccatiny rail top cover, red dot scope, real nice finish.

It's too purrty for an AK, the owner put some work and money into it.

Unless it's safe queen (with all that ammo and a bump stock, I kind'a doubt it), it's something that would easily

be recognizable at the range

I don't see a problem with how the video looks. Probably because they have a camera crew set up in there unless all that was edited in too at the start of the video.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Valued Customer,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your recent purchase with Target Sports USA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Due to unforeseen circumstances with the state of Massachusetts, Attorney General Maura Healey and the laws in regards to online ammunition sales, at the moment, we unfortunately can not ship ammunition directly to you. We have been working very dilligently to try to continue to do business with our consumers directly, but unforutnately, it seems like that is no longer an option. All orders that have been placed recently, have been voided. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have decided to have all ammunition orders be sent to an out of state location or to a local FFL dealer that has been approved and listed as a pick up location on our website. These dealers are willing to allow us to ship your orders directly to them, and allow you to pick up in their location. As a courtesy to these dealers, all orders being sent will have a $5.00 pick up fee that will be payable to the dealer. This fee must be paid in CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS! These dealers are wonderful enough to allow us to continue to do business with our consumers and we are extremely thankful for their gratiousness. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customers are also allowed to enter in a dealer of their choosing as a “Custom Dealer.” If selecting this option, please speak with the dealer prior to making a purchase. We don’t want to disrupt dealers that are not informed prior, nor do we want to cause any inconveniences. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]**If you are a FFL holder and want to have orders shipped to you directly, please enter your information in the Custom Dealer option. All orders will be hand checked to make sure a copy of your FFL is uploaded and on file. **[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, we are now requiring that each customer must upload a copy of their FID or LTC to their account. This can be done by logging into your account at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]www.targetsportsusa.com[FONT=&quot]. Once logged in, click on “My Account”. Scroll down to find the area that displays “Permit File”. There will be an area to upload a JPEG or PDF copy of your permit. Without this permit, we will not be able to process or ship your orders to the selected dealer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although we understand that this is a very large change, we appreciate our Massachusetts consumers understanding and we hope that you all continue to do business with us in the future.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Target Sports USA Support Team[/FONT]

[FONT="]Dear Valued Customer,[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Thank you for your recent purchase with Target Sports USA.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Due to unforeseen circumstances with the state of Massachusetts, Attorney General Maura Healey and the laws in regards to online ammunition sales, at the moment, we unfortunately can not ship ammunition directly to you. We have been working very dilligently to try to continue to do business with our consumers directly, but unforutnately, it seems like that is no longer an option. All orders that have been placed recently, have been voided. [/FONT]
[FONT="]We have decided to have all ammunition orders be sent to an out of state location or to a local FFL dealer that has been approved and listed as a pick up location on our website. These dealers are willing to allow us to ship your orders directly to them, and allow you to pick up in their location. As a courtesy to these dealers, all orders being sent will have a $5.00 pick up fee that will be payable to the dealer. This fee must be paid in [B]CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS[/B]! These dealers are wonderful enough to allow us to continue to do business with our consumers and we are extremely thankful for their gratiousness. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Customers are also allowed to enter in a dealer of their choosing as a “Custom Dealer.” If selecting this option, please speak with the dealer prior to making a purchase. We don’t want to disrupt dealers that are not informed prior, nor do we want to cause any inconveniences. [/FONT][/B]
[FONT="]**If you are a FFL holder and want to have orders shipped to you directly, please enter your information in the Custom Dealer option. All orders will be hand checked to make sure a copy of your FFL is uploaded and on file. **[/FONT]
[FONT="]Also, we are now requiring that each customer must upload a copy of their FID or LTC to their account. This can be done by logging into your account at [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][URL="http://www.targetsportsusa.com"]www.targetsportsusa.com[FONT="]. Once logged in, click on “My Account”. Scroll down to find the area that displays “Permit File”. There will be an area to upload a JPEG or PDF copy of your permit. Without this permit, we will not be able to process or ship your orders to the selected dealer. [/FONT]
[FONT="]Although we understand that this is a very large change, we appreciate our Massachusetts consumers understanding and we hope that you all continue to do business with us in the future.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT="]Target Sports USA Support Team[/FONT]

Nice to see that TS is doing what it can for MA gun owners rather than abandoning us completely like some other online
retailers have done, or would do.

[FONT=&amp]Dear Valued Customer,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Thank you for your recent purchase with Target Sports USA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Due to unforeseen circumstances with the state of Massachusetts, Attorney General Maura Healey and the laws in regards to online ammunition sales, at the moment, we unfortunately can not ship ammunition directly to you. We have been working very dilligently to try to continue to do business with our consumers directly, but unforutnately, it seems like that is no longer an option. All orders that have been placed recently, have been voided. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]We have decided to have all ammunition orders be sent to an out of state location or to a local FFL dealer that has been approved and listed as a pick up location on our website. These dealers are willing to allow us to ship your orders directly to them, and allow you to pick up in their location. As a courtesy to these dealers, all orders being sent will have a $5.00 pick up fee that will be payable to the dealer. This fee must be paid in CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS! These dealers are wonderful enough to allow us to continue to do business with our consumers and we are extremely thankful for their gratiousness. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Customers are also allowed to enter in a dealer of their choosing as a “Custom Dealer.” If selecting this option, please speak with the dealer prior to making a purchase. We don’t want to disrupt dealers that are not informed prior, nor do we want to cause any inconveniences. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]**If you are a FFL holder and want to have orders shipped to you directly, please enter your information in the Custom Dealer option. All orders will be hand checked to make sure a copy of your FFL is uploaded and on file. **[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Also, we are now requiring that each customer must upload a copy of their FID or LTC to their account. This can be done by logging into your account at [/FONT]www.targetsportsusa.com[FONT=&amp]. Once logged in, click on “My Account”. Scroll down to find the area that displays “Permit File”. There will be an area to upload a JPEG or PDF copy of your permit. Without this permit, we will not be able to process or ship your orders to the selected dealer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although we understand that this is a very large change, we appreciate our Massachusetts consumers understanding and we hope that you all continue to do business with us in the future.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Target Sports USA Support Team[/FONT]

honestly, we should support this company and any ffl in Mass that is willing to be a pick up location. i don't know anyone who can't use a couple hundo worth of ammo.

Last edited:
there is not a word from the "witch" I did not see anything in that court settlement that requires them to keep mum.

You are right about that. I'm sure that they just don't want to attract the attention of the AG, but that's no excuse for the BS.

Frae the article: "Just a few days later, FedEx rolled down the driveway and delivered the goods. The box containing hundreds of bullets was left on the doorstep for anyone to grab."

Without reloader, primers, cases, and powder, the bullets are just a pile of lead.

You're just playing with the term used. I think we all know the order was full cartridges and that's what they meant.

That's great. TS is still trying to get through the MA wasteland, when many other manufacturers simply gave up when faced with Healey's BS. Good guy TargetSportsUSA.
Exactly how I feel. They were getting 90% of my ammo business anyways now they will get all of it.
Hope Pullman Arms is on that list.. even Gun Parlor. Pay $5 on massive orders in pennies so they can see the money the losing.

honestly, we should support this company and any ffl in Mass that is willing to be a pick location. i don't know anyone who can't use a couple hundo worth of ammo.

TS is a great company. They have gone out of their way for me when I was inquiring about specific ammo they didn't have in stock. Plus, getting your ammo next day while paying for Ground shipping was a great benefit as well.

I don't think it's irrational at this point to suggest that any correspondence you have with the distributor involved you keep to yourself.

Exactly how I feel. They were getting 90% of my ammo business anyways now they will get all of it.
Hope Pullman Arms is on that list.. even Gun Parlor. Pay $5 on massive orders in pennies so they can see the money the losing.

Haha, clever idea. Pick up a several hundred dollar ammo purchase through their FFL, toss a fiver in the tip jar to say thanks for the transfer.

But as hilarious as it would be to watch their ammo profits walk out the door, I wouldn't even bother giving them that much of my business.

eaQvGdK.gif

Really impressed with Target Sports USA trying to go the extra mile here.

They deserve all of our business now. And if you haven't already - Sign up for their Prime membership and pay wholesale with free shipping on everything - even 1 box. A nice option when you're looking to try out a few things before committing to a case order

4473 is a record that the FFL keeps, the only time the FFL hands over that form is when the ATF asks for it. OR when an FFL goes out fo business, then they are required to turn that documentation into the ATF.

The question here is, is the FFL allowed to distribute those 4473s to whomever they wish?

It doesn't matter, that AG is seeing all of the same info as they scan the MIRCS records.

I just emailed them thanking them along with a link to this thread.

Hopefully, they'll respond and join in the festivities.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Valued Customer,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your recent purchase with Target Sports USA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Due to unforeseen circumstances with the state of Massachusetts, Attorney General Maura Healey and the laws in regards to online ammunition sales, at the moment, we unfortunately can not ship ammunition directly to you. We have been working very dilligently to try to continue to do business with our consumers directly, but unforutnately, it seems like that is no longer an option. All orders that have been placed recently, have been voided. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have decided to have all ammunition orders be sent to an out of state location or to a local FFL dealer that has been approved and listed as a pick up location on our website. These dealers are willing to allow us to ship your orders directly to them, and allow you to pick up in their location. As a courtesy to these dealers, all orders being sent will have a $5.00 pick up fee that will be payable to the dealer. This fee must be paid in CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS! These dealers are wonderful enough to allow us to continue to do business with our consumers and we are extremely thankful for their gratiousness. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customers are also allowed to enter in a dealer of their choosing as a “Custom Dealer.” If selecting this option, please speak with the dealer prior to making a purchase. We don’t want to disrupt dealers that are not informed prior, nor do we want to cause any inconveniences. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]**If you are a FFL holder and want to have orders shipped to you directly, please enter your information in the Custom Dealer option. All orders will be hand checked to make sure a copy of your FFL is uploaded and on file. **[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, we are now requiring that each customer must upload a copy of their FID or LTC to their account. This can be done by logging into your account at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]www.targetsportsusa.com[FONT=&quot]. Once logged in, click on “My Account”. Scroll down to find the area that displays “Permit File”. There will be an area to upload a JPEG or PDF copy of your permit. Without this permit, we will not be able to process or ship your orders to the selected dealer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although we understand that this is a very large change, we appreciate our Massachusetts consumers understanding and we hope that you all continue to do business with us in the future.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Target Sports USA Support Team[/FONT]
Got the same email.. [emoji22]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom