• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

I just emailed them thanking them along with a link to this thread.

Hopefully, they'll respond and join in the festivities.

I hope they can provide a list of pick up ffls.....I put my zip code in but nothing popped up....I want to find a dealer in the south eastern part of the state so i can start ordering.

[FONT=&amp]Dear Valued Customer,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Thank you for your recent purchase with Target Sports USA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Due to unforeseen circumstances with the state of Massachusetts, Attorney General Maura Healey and the laws in regards to online ammunition sales, at the moment, we unfortunately can not ship ammunition directly to you. We have been working very dilligently to try to continue to do business with our consumers directly, but unforutnately, it seems like that is no longer an option. All orders that have been placed recently, have been voided. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]We have decided to have all ammunition orders be sent to an out of state location or to a local FFL dealer that has been approved and listed as a pick up location on our website. These dealers are willing to allow us to ship your orders directly to them, and allow you to pick up in their location. As a courtesy to these dealers, all orders being sent will have a $5.00 pick up fee that will be payable to the dealer. This fee must be paid in CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS! These dealers are wonderful enough to allow us to continue to do business with our consumers and we are extremely thankful for their gratiousness. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Customers are also allowed to enter in a dealer of their choosing as a “Custom Dealer.” If selecting this option, please speak with the dealer prior to making a purchase. We don’t want to disrupt dealers that are not informed prior, nor do we want to cause any inconveniences. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]**If you are a FFL holder and want to have orders shipped to you directly, please enter your information in the Custom Dealer option. All orders will be hand checked to make sure a copy of your FFL is uploaded and on file. **[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Also, we are now requiring that each customer must upload a copy of their FID or LTC to their account. This can be done by logging into your account at [/FONT]www.targetsportsusa.com[FONT=&amp]. Once logged in, click on “My Account”. Scroll down to find the area that displays “Permit File”. There will be an area to upload a JPEG or PDF copy of your permit. Without this permit, we will not be able to process or ship your orders to the selected dealer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although we understand that this is a very large change, we appreciate our Massachusetts consumers understanding and we hope that you all continue to do business with us in the future.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Target Sports USA Support Team[/FONT]
Do they have a list of dealers already that we can give support to?

I hope they can provide a list of pick up ffls.....I put my zip code in but nothing popped up....I want to find a dealer in the south eastern part of the state so i can start ordering.
I did the same thing with the same result. It does say you pick an ffl during check out but it would be nice to see the full list so we can throw support behind the dealers that have our backs.

I did the same thing with the same result. It does say you pick an ffl during check out but it would be nice to see the full list so we can throw support behind the dealers that have our backs.

Only one dealer comes up when I put in my zip -..they are in Poccuset; too far for me but great to see they there to help out us out.

Gonna double check in a week to see if other dealers jump onboard to help out.

Thankful that my local store is on their list. The bad news is I really don't want to visit often because I've bought 5 guns from them in the past year and still have a lot more stuff on my wish list.

2 on there now , but if they start getting 20 cases a week through them how long do you think the FFL's are going to be good with it? They want to sell their own ammos off the shelves.
this sucks big time [crying]

Sweet jesus will you all just stop with all the ways to get ammo online??!!! That is what caused this mess. Just shut the f up already.

Pretty sure that ship has sailed as far as TargetSportUSA is concerned. The cat is out of the bag, and no one is saying anything that isn't stated on their website.

So I signed in and put something in my cart and it gave me an ffl in Puerto Rico, searched with my zip code and came up with nothing. Apparently none of the dealers on the south shore have volunteered and been processed yet.

- - - Updated - - -

OL is on the list, BUT I haven't gone or called to ask if they will take delivery of an order, was going to stop on Saturday and ask.

K.
They didn't come up for me just now, I'll stop by there tonight and ask.

I have always had my orders shipped out of state because I'm up here often. Funny thing is I ordered on Weds and had to scan my LTC and submit yet the order was going out of state. Hopefully I remain unaffected by this BS.

To the POS dime dropping gun owner: You can on suck it.
To TGP: Don't forget to wipe your chin. I hope you have to close your doors. You never engage with the media on the level you did for an anti ammo story. Just what did you expect as a positive outcome?

As for Channel 5 I didn't watch you anyway so that will remain.

Pretty sure that ship has sailed as far as TargetSportUSA is concerned. The cat is out of the bag, and no one is saying anything that isn't stated on their website.
Then start another thread about ordering ammo from them. The problem started with people blabbing about what was on their website. Keep it up though, what's the worst that could happen? Linsky is probably frothing at the mouth about how to shut this down

The whole thing has been terrible. But the working solution thus far between supporters of our rights has turned out to be better than expected. Important thing is to give the shop some of your business other than just picking up your order.

This is important, pick up some targets or something to kick them a few extra bucks. These "good" dealers are doing us all a great service for only $5 keep that in mind and help them keep their doors open.

No random gun owner is gonna rat out an online vendor who doesn't marked up their ammo by 40% and ships it to your doorstep.

Not sure if serious. Did you watch the video? Rosenthal has enough card carrying FID/LTC holders in his anti gun cabal that would do exactly that.

I'm not absolving GP of wrongdoing, hardly, by any stretch.... (in terms of being perhaps terminally stupid and falling prey to the media) but this nostrum of "antis never own guns" is silly. The worst antis are the ones that own guns, actually, if we want to get down to bones... Not to mention there ARE actually a bunch of shithead gun owners in MA that are like "well, mail order ammo is illegal and I'm a lawr abyding citizen... bweaaauuhh" etc. Just because you don't shoot with those people doesn't mean they don't exist. The number of douche LTC holders in MA is not statistically insignificant... I mean after all, where do you think all the shit ranges with their shit rules come from? They come from people with LTCs that have horrible mindsets and worldviews about gun ownership and gun rights.

-Mike

Last edited:
Really impressed with Target Sports USA trying to go the extra mile here.

This, too, this is worthy of mention. Most of the remotes, they run at the first sign of a problem, but it would appear that Target Sports is actually trying to do the "next best thing" and meet the demand while staying away from the AG's garbage. They've also set up things in such a way that it is impossible for the AG to punch them without punching MA FFLs in the process who would effectively be under the same kinds of constraints. Maybe with any luck Target Sports will start a trend and encourage other remote ammo dealers to grow a pair of brass balls instead of pulling the shrinking violet act on us. Any MA FFL that acts as a drop point from them should also be praised- this is a win-win for them. bring people into their store that otherwise wouldn't be there, etc.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom