The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Google reviews are default sorted to most helpful.

So be sure to like all the recent 1 start reviews so they pop to the top of the sort order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I read that the GP did was say you need an LTC or an FID to buy ammo in his store. Unless the GP dimed out the mail order retailer I don't see that what they did was so bad.

What did I miss?

All I read that the GP did was say you need an LTC or an FID to buy ammo in his store. Unless the GP dimed out the mail order retailer I don't see that what they did was so bad.

What did I miss?

Whether he meant to do it or not he provided "aid and comfort to the enemy". He somehow was talked into, or volunteered, to give the opponents of the 2nd Amendment a platform.

The WCVB news crew was giving a report to it's viewers. They were in charge INSIDE the range NOT the Gun Parlor staff, owner or not.

TGP closed the range to it's members, or even made a special time for them to shoot film and pistols, and literally provided a film studio to WCVB.

The reporter down range in front of targets, scary looking cartridges of varying sizes panned across while the reporter speaks. The brief interruption of cartridges to get a clear shot of the reporter before the pan finished off over even more cartridges.

It was a stark backdrop with life sized targets to get your attention. The panning of the ammo was pretty darn steady so either a steady cam or track. The acoustics while the reporter was down range sounded very clear so probably a sound board.

Multiple cameras, down range and such, while the scary bullets were going down range.

TGP literally gave her a film studio and WCVB came to take advantage of it.

This clip, and maybe an unseen follow-up, WILL be presented for consideration in regional news and Emmy Awards. It will have a fancy title and gain attention all anew with all the other regional news agencies on the proper way to support the OAG.

WCVB came to fight against the 2nd Amendment. The Gun Parlor literally gave them the studio, props and lighting. And as another NEW member posted a FFL name to use; their own - The Gun Parlor.

Matt

And here I was under the impression the AG was the State's lawyer and not law enforcement.

AFAIK you are correct. I also remember Atty Karen MacNutt telling me that when she was running for AG.

Well the AG is the highest ranking LEO in the state but they have the power to enforce current law; not reinterpret law or intimidate vendors making otherwise legal transactions (like online ammo purchases).

This is the description of the AG position:
The officeholder is the chief lawyer and law enforcement officer of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

I disagree wrt "LEO". LEOs arrest people and bring them to court. AGs don't make arrests (I don't think they have the statutory authority to do so). They prosecute companies in court and defend the Commiewealth from lawsuits against the Commiewealth. Also last I knew, LEOs have to attend a police academy before they can legally make arrests (very sure this is in MGL) and the AG never attends any such police academy.

I know that FRB has given the AG's office "LEO status" with full access to all the FRB records because I was told as much by the Director. My argument above carried no weight when this discussion occurred.

What did I miss?

The part where you don't say anything to anyone, because in this state it will always be used against you and against the cause. By opening their mouths about anything other than criticisms for the current czar and her twisted politics, they feed into the fear mongering propaganda that circulates amongst the brainwashed citizens in this state who are too eager to believe anything on the nightly news.

The part where you don't invite the media into your shop and provide a stage for a segment outing a perfectly legal practice then spreading lies and fear about the apparent ineffectiveness of existing policies.

The part where they're complicit in the AGs bullying tactics for perfectly legal practices.

The part where they ****ed us.

AFAIK you are correct. I also remember Atty Karen MacNutt telling me that when she was running for AG.

I disagree wrt "LEO". LEOs arrest people and bring them to court. AGs don't make arrests (I don't think they have the statutory authority to do so). They prosecute companies in court and defend the Commiewealth from lawsuits against the Commiewealth. Also last I knew, LEOs have to attend a police academy before they can legally make arrests (very sure this is in MGL) and the AG never attends any such police academy.

I know that FRB has given the AG's office "LEO status" with full access to all the FRB records because I was told as much by the Director. My argument above carried no weight when this discussion occurred.

The title I sent is the official description of the office. I see your points as well. However the office does have the ability to instruct LEO what to enforce. I don’t know what the background of AGs being called chief LEO is and why but it’s also described like this at the fed level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious question, because I have no idea of the legality.

Is the routine handover of the 4473 Forms to an unauthorized third party grounds for a customer class action suit against the AG and TGP?

Note, I would not be part of any class -- I never stepped foot in the joint due to the clear overpricing.

We should be able to figure out the CH5 employee at some point.
He's clearly not a regular shooter otherwise he would have kept his trap shut and not acted terrified of the thought of buying ammo online.
40 is pretty unique for a non shooter especially someone that now has 450 rounds of it.. And he can't leave the ammo with the TV station who paid for it because that would be illegal. AND he can't sell it to a store because that is also illegal. Sooo that being said, I would hedge my bet we should be looking for someone in the next couple of months selling 400? rounds of Federal 40.. Either on FB, Guns of Mass, NES, etc..

Stupid question alert....Obviously the on line sales companies always cave because they don't want to deal with the harassment and costs caused by the shakedown from the tyrant. But, does the AG really have a case against them? i.e. could she make them appear in court in Mass? Could a dealer in a pro-freedom state just tell her to **** off? Then, what would she do?

The 7/20 Mandate was a chance for many FFLs to group together and become a united front against Maura and defy her "interpretation" but the majority of FFLs in this state bent over for her because they knew it would affect their bottom line if they didn't. Plus - without online competition - marking up their ammo/gear prices 20% to 40% because they are the only game in town, along with not carrying niche cartridges is another major reason why I don't frequent FFLs in Massachusetts.
It would clearly be in the best interests of the Commonwealth's firearm retailers to establish a legitimate industry trade association. But I just don't get the sense that there's much interest in investing time or money into such a venture. I don't think there are enough 'joiners' in that industry to be effective.

I was wondering why all of a sudden I was getting calls and emails from people I've never heard of about getting ammo shipped to me for them. This same kind of crap happened over 15 years ago. A local dealer thought he was losing sales...the rest is history. Still, if that didn't happen back then, qmmo.net may never have come about.

I'm getting too old for this sh!t though...
The ironic thing is that it is not actually illegal for an out-of-state company to ship ammo to Massachusetts resident and it's not illegal for a Massachusetts resident to receive shipments of ammo. BUT it would be illegal for someone like you, qmmo, to ship ammunition to an out-of-state buyer. That's a potentially good commerce clause challenge as the Commonwealth is in effect regulating interstate commerce.

Serious question, because I have no idea of the legality.

Is the routine handover of the 4473 Forms to an unauthorized third party grounds for a customer class action suit against the AG and TGP?

Note, I would not be part of any class -- I never stepped foot in the joint due to the clear overpricing.
I'm not sure if there's a legal cause of action against anyone for a transfer of 4473s that's not authorized by federal law. I do know that at least on retailer was told by the ATF NOT to provide 4473s to the AG when requested.

If there is a cause of action, you wouldn't have standing unless you could reasonably show that one of your 4473s and been disclosed to a third party in violation of federal law.

I concur. They made a mistake I believe out of ignorance and not for personal gain. Being mad at them only helps these d-bags though. Maura's going do what Maura wants regardless of weather they get five minutes of coverage inside a big scary gun shop or not. You know these communist shit heads are winning when they f*** with us and the first thing we do is tear ourselves apart. Channel your anger towards channel 5 and the commonwealth. Not the gun parlor.
Not. They knew the score and were simply using this as an "opportunity" to "promote" their "state-of-the-art" range.

NES group buy on those giant inflatable rats unions use to protest at construction sites? Keep them inflated on the public way out in front of GP?

We should be able to figure out the CH5 employee at some point.
He's clearly not a regular shooter otherwise he would have kept his trap shut and not acted terrified of the thought of buying ammo online.
40 is pretty unique for a non shooter especially someone that now has 450 rounds of it.. And he can't leave the ammo with the TV station who paid for it because that would be illegal. AND he can't sell it to a store because that is also illegal. Sooo that being said, I would hedge my bet we should be looking for someone in the next couple of months selling 400? rounds of Federal 40.. Either on FB, Guns of Mass, NES, etc..

Ordering the .40 cal (and amount), looked random to me.

Whats-her-face saw it pop up on the screen, thought 'ohhh... that looks scary, lets order 9 boxes of that'.

Dip shits will probably hand it over to the cops for "disposal", and the station will reimburse the guy for the purchase.

Ordering the .40 cal (and amount), looked random to me.

Whats-her-face saw it pop up on the screen, thought 'ohhh... that looks scary, lets order 9 boxes of that'.

Dip shits will probably hand it over to the cops for "disposal", and the station will reimburse the guy for the purchase.

Crap. Didn't think about the donating to Cops for disposal.. You're probably right.
And that would explain the .40.. Probably asked the cops that work around the station what they shoot in their Glocks.. 40.

Never mind the fohtay part.
I like how they specifically emphasized "Full Metal Jacket" . You could tell they thought it was something extra evil.

This is the reason gun control is so easy for the moms demand crowd. It sounds dangerous, and the fact that ball ammo penetrates people better makes it sound extra dangerous. It's a perk that increases power in video games and they named a movie after it.

You're a babykiller if you point out that hollow points and straight lead bullets are considered the "extra killy" bullets in the real world.

It would clearly be in the best interests of the Commonwealth's firearm retailers to establish a legitimate industry trade association. But I just don't get the sense that there's much interest in investing time or money into such a venture. I don't think there are enough 'joiners' in that industry to be effective.

The ironic thing is that it is not actually illegal for an out-of-state company to ship ammo to Massachusetts resident and it's not illegal for a Massachusetts resident to receive shipments of ammo. BUT it would be illegal for someone like you, qmmo, to ship ammunition to an out-of-state buyer. That's a potentially good commerce clause challenge as the Commonwealth is in effect regulating interstate commerce.

I'm not sure if there's a legal cause of action against anyone for a transfer of 4473s that's not authorized by federal law. I do know that at least on retailer was told by the ATF NOT to provide 4473s to the AG when requested.

If there is a cause of action, you wouldn't have standing unless you could reasonably show that one of your 4473s and been disclosed to a third party in violation of federal law.

Could someone file an information request to the AGs office for their 4473?

Is there any way the ATF could get pissed about another agency tresspassing in their jurisdiction and legal documents and file suit?

I mean this is literally allowing the AG to build her own illegal registery using confidential federal property without a warrant.

My guess is the rat had some kind of beef, dispute with Target Sports and this was his way of getting back at them.

It's highly unlikely that we'll ever find out who the culprit is.
My buddy said called the site and asked and they said it was TGP. Can anyone else confirm?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My buddy said called the site and asked and they said it was TGP. Can anyone else confirm?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Only a Mass gun shop would benefit for ratting out a place like TargetSports. No random gun owner is gonna rat out an online vendor who doesn't marked up their ammo by 40% and ships it to your doorstep.

Could someone file an information request to the AGs office for their 4473?

Is there any way the ATF could get pissed about another agency tresspassing in their jurisdiction and legal documents and file suit?

I mean this is literally allowing the AG to build her own illegal registery using confidential federal property without a warrant.
This. Lets do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom